- 10-20-2005, 06:33 PM
it's week 5, and the test is starting to kick in (small zits, balls shrink, etc.). i have a tendency to get a gut every time i run it and it looks like my 6-pack just comes together as one big ab, so i tried clenbuterol, which virtually did nothing but make my muscles shake, and i tried ab-solved, which didn't work (but smells good), i'm guessing because i have under 10% body fat. the deal is i need to lose this gut and try to get my 6-pack back. i tried doing high reps on ab workouts, but it just makes them bigger and stronger and makes them stick out more and look like a muscular mini beer belly. i'm considering doing cardio 30 minutes a day since i don't do any. my workout partner is a personal trainer, so nutrition isn't a factor, but he also doesn't know jack about aas. any advice?
- 10-20-2005, 08:02 PM
I think you answered your own question w/ the cardio remark and you may be having water retention while on test
- 10-21-2005, 12:48 PM
- 6'1" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Richmond, VA
- Rep Power
add cardio. if necessary, use an AI like arimidex or letrozole
10-21-2005, 01:42 PM
I agree with Beelze I would take adex to counteract the bloat. Also try eating watermelon it's a natural diuretic and also a great source for NO
10-22-2005, 12:59 PM
does nolva do anything for bloating?
Similar Forum Threads
- By RobInKuwait in forum PicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2005, 07:39 AM
- By SWOLE93 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2004, 10:52 AM
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2003, 05:40 AM
- By Beefy6969 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2003, 06:19 PM
- By A-Train in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-20-2003, 10:52 AM