PMS Time, Attn: All Woman

1. Question PMS Time, Attn: All Woman

O.K, All yo woman on the boards, I need your hel p on this one, o.k.

It is PMS time, I felt the change in appetite as of today, due next fri.

Right now I am trying to follow the CKD and am on a cutting phase(thermogenics) w/ combo of my w/out etc,etc.

Any suggestions on what to eat while on this diet that woul dcurb the extra munchy.snicky snack attack even though I am eating clean.

You know us woman tend to lean towards the sugar crbs, etc, etc.

Any ideas would help. I am giving up the Rice cakes due to high carb grams and the Peanut Butter, gets to be too many caloreis andI just cant stop @ 2 tbls and of course w/ out the rice cakes that add the crunch value, there is no sense in eating this!

Any suggestions are all welcome!! You people are great!!
    Thanks a heap! Fonldy Emmy aka gymcandy397!!

2. It's a stretch, but Lyle McDonald sugggests Bromocriptine. Also, ephedrine really curbs appetite. As far as what to eat, more fiber may fill you up, broccoli and cheese for example.
    •   

3. yes do the fiberous vegies should help with it.. I would read some more about Bromo before you decide to do it. It can have some interesting sides

4. Originally posted by Matthew D
    I would read some more about Bromo before you decide to do it. It can have some interesting sides
    Which is why I didn't outrightly recommend it.

5. I saw that Scotty I was just revisiting the point you made. I totally agree with what you said and you said it well.
    •   

6. Thank's Scotty2, MatthewD, Funny, I got Men's responses, interesting, I guess not enough woman on this board, etc.

It is so nie for Men to be in touch with what a woman goes through for that time of the month. Practice makes perfect from haveing girlfriends & wives.

I will take into consideraton about the fiberous food, but, boy, whne u are are looking for a little something sweet, ie, sucking candy, etrc it gets hard. I pretty much have about 4 meals @ work, alst meal is about 3-3:30pm, lve work @ 5pm & hit the gym.

Just ahd a carb load, I messed up @ work,so what the hey, had choclaote, bagel, butter, crm cheese. As of today, until Sunday, MY real chosen day to eat what I want, I will eat as clean as I can!

Dont want to take anymore stuff, I am already taking a cutting phase of supplments.

Thanks again, Gentlemen!! Emmy aka Gymcandy397!!

7. Just thought of something fiberous that is kinda sweet, the apple.

8. I'm on a low carb diet and to keep my resolve at that time I make a low fat/low carb fridge cheesecake using low fat cream cheese thats blended with cottage cheese and sugar free flavoured jelly crystals. A slice of that really hits the spot.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN All Reps
    By Whiplash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:45 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 05:04 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 06:49 AM
  4. Attn: All Bad Asses!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet