- 03-17-2003, 04:50 PM
this was reprinted in the latest muscle and fitness, and they repritned it from an article in the San Franscisco Chronicle.
"A San Fransisco woman allegedly attacked a mall cookie stand clerk because the cookie she wanted was unavailable. According to police, the woman "exchanged words" with the clerk, then hit her in the face with a 2 pound box of tissue wrappers, breaking the workers glasses. Next, she went around the counter and punched the clerk, causing no injuries. The woman spent a night in jail. No word on what sort of cookie she asked for. We're guessing it probably wasnt ladyfingers."
wonder what kinda of lawsuit this will generate?
- 03-17-2003, 04:55 PM
funny that you found that in Hustle and Dickless... er em... Muscle and Fitness ... this rather hilarious point illustrates a growing concern for us all... Obesity Rage... anyone, anytime, could be a victim... fatties have even been known to turn on themselves in times of extreme duress, so watch the **** out!!!
- 03-17-2003, 05:15 PM
gives a whole new meaning to the term cookie monster...heh
03-17-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Biggin
Similar Forum Threads
- By curt2go in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:02 AM
- By labrad in forum SupplementsReplies: 78Last Post: 04-02-2003, 06:46 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:08 PM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2002, 05:34 PM