Body fat

1. Body fat

Hello guys whatís the best way to work out my body fat thank you

2. I thought you stated that youíre ripped,in another thread of yours?
    •   

3. Yes but Iím not sure what bf is at current Iím a newbie sorry

4. We can help you with that,if you provide pictures.

5. And stats. Height, weight
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   

6. 6ft and 97k weight bro

7. Quote Originally Posted by Blythy View Post
    6ft and 97k weight bro
    Put a picture up and average out all the guesses and you’ll be within a percent or two.

Either that or pay for a dexa/bodpod

8. Cardio and diet. Go high carb or high fat, protein should always be kept high. Never go high on both carbs and fat. People like to do macros and all that but I think it's more important what kind of food you put in your mouth.

9. At the moment high protein and high carbs fat kept down

10. Quote Originally Posted by Blythy View Post
    At the moment high protein and high carbs fat kept down
    That's fine but try to look at what source you are getting your calories from cause it's possible to add fat but not add weight

11. Increase cardio, decrease calories.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Use code 'JOHN25' for 25% off Performax Products
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

12. True, we need a pic of your fat level to be able to recommend appropriate actions. But all you need to do before then is to check what you eat and upscale your cardio. Be careful with carbs and fats, if possible scale them down. Plenty of vegetables and any other thing loaded with roughage will do.

13. Name:  IMG_3481.JPG
Views: 72
Size:  602.6 KBPicture please recommend and I hate my picture been taken

14. Quote Originally Posted by Blythy View Post
    Name:  IMG_3481.JPG
Views: 72
Size:  602.6 KBPicture please recommend and I hate my picture been taken
    Would help massively if you didn’t have a top on bro

But based on that you look somewhere between 16 and 19% imo. Unless your on cycle and holding a lot of water?

You look like you have a lot of muscle and a great base to cut from but definitely not ripped at the moment.

15. Thank you means so much I'm currently not cycling just waiting to leave the army then I can cycle now do you suggest I start cutting now? If so what calaris per day should I aim for thank you guys

16. Quote Originally Posted by Blythy View Post
    Thank you means so much I'm currently not cycling just waiting to leave the army then I can cycle now do you suggest I start cutting now? If so what calaris per day should I aim for thank you guys
    Impossible to calculate calories especially accurately without knowing your activity level but at 6 ft, 97kg and an assumption you train hard 4 times a week I’d guess at maintence being 3,000 to 3,250 (but if you google AMR calculator you’ll find loads of sites you can input your data and get a better idea - I could be a touch high).

Personally I’d just take 300 off maintenance (I.e a small deficit to avoid much if any muscle loss) and keep protein high (like 1.5g per lb be) - split fats and carbs however you feel suits you better.

Keep training hard and add in some LISS cardio (I like this fasted first thing in the morning but the science is grey on whether that’s best - basically do it whenever is easiest for you) 3 x a week for 45 mins.

Don’t cut too aggressively if you plan to cycle soon (aggressive cutting can tank your test, if you go from that to a cycle which will also suppress your test it’s a tougher recover after cycle as natural test has been lower longer).

Good luck brother

17. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Impossible to calculate calories especially accurately without knowing your activity level but at 6 ft, 97kg and an assumption you train hard 4 times a week Iíd guess at maintence being 3,000 to 3,250 (but if you google AMR calculator youíll find loads of sites you can input your data and get a better idea - I could be a touch high).

Personally Iíd just take 300 off maintenance (I.e a small deficit to avoid much if any muscle loss) and keep protein high (like 1.5g per lb be) - split fats and carbs however you feel suits you better.

Keep training hard and add in some LISS cardio (I like this fasted first thing in the morning but the science is grey on whether thatís best - basically do it whenever is easiest for you) 3 x a week for 45 mins.

Donít cut too aggressively if you plan to cycle soon (aggressive cutting can tank your test, if you go from that to a cycle which will also suppress your test itís a tougher recover after cycle as natural test has been lower longer).

Good luck brother
    Thank you brother support from you all is amazing

18. You have a great foundation Bro! I would train 4-5 times a week with moderate volume,moderate heavy lifting,and compound training with a level of high intensity. Cardio HIIT for 20-30min twice a week,after weight training. Calories 2000-2500 daily

19. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    You have a great foundation Bro! I would train 4-5 times a week with moderate volume,moderate heavy lifting,and compound training with a level of high intensity. Cardio HIIT for 20-30min twice a week,after weight training. Calories 2000-2500 daily
    Beast my brother thank you so much means alot your advice been amazing thank you
  20. Body fat

Quote Originally Posted by Blythy View Post
    Beast my brother thank you so much means alot your advice been amazing thank you
    No Problem Bro! Thatís why We are all here,helping one another. Once upon a time, I was Struggling with health issues and weight loss. I found the right information and motivation here on AM..

Keep the LightHouse Shining for People to find their way!

21. I would also with @BEAST73 reccomendation of 2000-2500 calories a day with hitt cardio. Try to break it up into a 50% protien, 30% healthy fat, 20% carb breakdown... And feel free to post pics and updates in the Nuuudddz bank thread
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:55 PM
  2. Body Fat Scales???
    By conversekidz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 09:43 AM
  3. Yogurt May Help Burn Body Fat
    By bachovas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 01:31 AM
  4. body fat and PH's