Apple cider vinegar

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Apple cider vinegar


    What dose this do ?
    Has it worked for you ?


  2. [QUOTE=Blythy;6129512]What dose this do ?
    Has it worked for you ?[/QUOTE @BEAST73
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   
       

  3. Apple cider vinegar


    [QUOTE=DemntedCowboy;6129519]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythy View Post
    What dose this do ?
    Has it worked for you ?[/QUOTE @BEAST73
    Yes, Itís good for aiding in fat loss and other health benefits.

  4. [QUOTE=BEAST73;6129522]
    Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post

    Yes, Itís good for aiding in fat loss and other health benefits.
    Thank you also is this just a shot in the morning ?

  5. [QUOTE=Blythy;6129524]
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post

    Thank you also is this just a shot in the morning ?
    6 to 8oz of water,1Tsp of lemon juice and 1Tbsp of ACV.
    •   
       


  6. [QUOTE=BEAST73;6129534]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythy View Post

    6 to 8oz of water,1Tsp of lemon juice and 1Tbsp of ACV.
    I just fill a shot glass and slug it. I love the taste for some strange reason

  7. Thank you beast

  8. [QUOTE=Smont;6129537]
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I just fill a shot glass and slug it. I love the taste for some strange reason
    Yep, same here.

    Use it before any meal (that isn’t my post workout meal) with has 30-40g plus of carbs in

  9. It can help a lot with digestion and has been studied to help with insulin spikes and blood sugar. It's best when taken 15-20 minutes before a higher carb meal.

    As others have mentioned, definitely cut it with water. Taking a straight shot can end up damaging your teeth and causing stomach discomfort
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Use code 'JOHN25' for 25% off Performax Products
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  10. I drink it every morning....a little water, some pink salt and some ACV, drink it at room temp

    can't say you notice huge benefits or anything but like I told my buddy, I feel like I stay a bit more lean now that I started it, however I can't say it's the drink as much as it's just knowing what diet works for me better as time goes on or that my workout routine hasn't improved

    i'm not going to stop drinking it but I don't think it's some miracle drink
    Muscle Research Board Rep

    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  11. I drink one usually before a higher carb meal, and before dinner/bedtime only diluted with some water. Definietly improves digestion, and a minor leaning effect for me.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I drink it every morning....a little water, some pink salt and some ACV, drink it at room temp

    can't say you notice huge benefits or anything but like I told my buddy, I feel like I stay a bit more lean now that I started it, however I can't say it's the drink as much as it's just knowing what diet works for me better as time goes on or that my workout routine hasn't improved

    i'm not going to stop drinking it but I don't think it's some miracle drink
    Same for me. And it's cheap and a bottle of it lasts awhile. So it's not really hurting the bank or anything for me.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  13. Heartburn went away for the most part after I started ACV.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Heartburn went away for the most part after I started ACV.
    That's the biggest thing I noticed, I have terrible heartburn and the acv makes it worse for the first few days and then boom no more heartburn.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    That's the biggest thing I noticed, I have terrible heartburn and the acv makes it worse for the first few days and then boom no more heartburn.
    Same here.

  16. 2 table spoons before every solid meal, it's very good for the health benefits associated with decent stomach acidity

  17. Yes, I have read that apple cider vinegar can help in weight loss, even though it is said that it has a lot of side effects, especially to one's manhood. But it is good since it lowers cholesterol levels and reduces the chances of developing heart conditions.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Blythy View Post
    What dose this do ?
    Has it worked for you ?
    ACV is amazing. It helps with insulin sensitivity and is good for gut health. I mix a little bit with water first thing in the morning, nefore bed, and before any meal with carbs unless it is a post workout meal. Here is a couple good reads.

    All three groups had better blood sugar readings with vinegar than with placebo.
    The group with diabetes improved blood sugar by 25 percent.
    The group with pre-diabetic symptoms had lower blood sugar than even the healthy group.
    The group with pre-diabetic symptoms benefitted the most as their blood glucose concentrations were cut almost in half.
    https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-lo...ivity-with-acv

    Use vinegar as a salad dressing as it attenuates the glucose and insulin response from a carb meal, in addition to raising insulin sensitivity in general. Continued use can lead to an average weight loss of two pounds in four weeks. Also consider taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bed, as studies have shown that it can lower morning blood sugar by 4 to 6 percent.
    https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-lo...es-muffin-tops

    Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before you go to bed. It'll lower your fasting blood sugar the next morning by 4 to 6 percent. Continued use – at bedtime and even during the day, mixing it into foods when possible – will lead to an average weight loss of 2 pounds in 4 weeks. More vinegar science.
    https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-lo...ange-your-life
    https://performaxlabs.com/
    Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products

  19. [QUOTE=BEAST73;6129534]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythy View Post

    6 to 8oz of water,1Tsp of lemon juice and 1Tbsp of ACV.
    Good info Beast73. A buddy here is going to try this.

  20. [QUOTE=deanX;6133920]
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post

    Good info Beast73. A buddy here is going to try this.
    Awesome!! Great for circulation as well.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    ACV is amazing. It helps with insulin sensitivity and is good for gut health. I mix a little bit with water first thing in the morning, nefore bed, and before any meal with carbs unless it is a post workout meal. Here is a couple good reads.
    Just wish the taste was a little better haha.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Just wish the taste was a little better haha.
    My local stores sell a couple premixed products with flavoring that look good but overpriced. The pitmaster at work mixes organic honey in his and it makes it much more palatable. Good thread, I'm going to pick up some Bragg's and lemon juice soon, or would it be preferable to do fresh squeezed lemon juice...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    My local stores sell a couple premixed products with flavoring that look good but overpriced. The pitmaster at work mixes organic honey in his and it makes it much more palatable. Good thread, I'm going to pick up some Bragg's and lemon juice soon, or would it be preferable to do fresh squeezed lemon juice...
    I’m sure fresh squeezed would be better pasteurization always takes a toll on that stuff.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

  24. I use the bottle cap and do about two of them filled with acv. Between meals. sometimes with meals. Sometimes even befor ebed, as this helps lower blood sugar levels some, and upon awaking blood sugar levels are a little bit lower than they would have been. ACV also takes away my indigestion quite fast.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    AMDEC50

  25. I have zero issue with the taste of ACV but for the guys that do try raw coconut vinegar. Has a touch sweeter taste to it. Completely comparable as it comes with "mother" as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. White Vinegar/Apple Cider Vinegar? Confused.
    By jshin in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 03:26 PM
  2. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Question
    By keeper in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:45 PM
  3. Apple Cider Vinegar for stomach virus
    By machine528 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 09:22 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 05:18 AM
  5. Apple cider vinegar?
    By Bulldog7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 06:02 AM
Log in
Log in