8% BF and no abs...

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    For one, I havenít seen a picture. I said itís possible if you store body fat in a VERY abnormal way. But without seeing a picture, how can anyone even attempt to answer your question when you only give them half the information?
    I told @Whiskey in a previous post that I got the test done on my last cut a few months ago, Iím currently bulking. Just looking for info for my next cut.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I still donít believe him. Is that better ?
    Exactly. Iíve never been 8% in my life and neither have 99% of people. Thatís lean as ****. Guys who step on the Olympia stage are like 5%
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    I get it. Pics, or it didnt happen.
    Fair enough. Iím sorry, I do not have a picture. So I guess it didnít happen.

4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Itís the internet fam. Rules are rules
    Thatís fair. When I cut next I will take a picture, I just wonít have another BODPOD test to confirm the BF %. The best I can do is measure my bf levels with a bioelectrical impedance scale.

5. Quote Originally Posted by saderboy80 View Post
    Fair enough. Iím sorry, I do not have a picture. So I guess it didnít happen.
    I'm just messing with you bro
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by saderboy80 View Post
    Hey guys please let me know if Iím in the right section. Never posted in this section before.

So to get right to it a few months ago I got my BF measured using the BODPOD done by a professional in a research lab and had a BF level of 8.1% (still have the print off sheet) at 163lbs. Yet I still did NOT have abs. BMR was 1777 Cal.

24yrs old and 5í9 1/2Ē

I obviously hold most of my fat in my abdominal area. What am I doing wrong and how can I get a aesthetic set of abs? The obvious answer would be lose more fat but any other tips?

Should I resort to fat burners? Topical fat burners? Working out abdominals more? Lower cortisol or estrogen? Increase test (natty supps)?

Thanks in advance!!
    Cable crunches with a rope. Knees on ground rep pre infringement of your face extreme up and sorry it to the ground slowly go back up. Do those till you cant. Jog in place as fast as you can till you can't and when your on three mill if your on the tree mill really focus on flexing the abs and being stable in your run. Try to run fast. Also try Roman chair situps. focusing on flexing the abs. Just my thoughts everyone is different.

7. Quote Originally Posted by 117codyawebb View Post
    Cable crunches with a rope. Knees on ground rep pre infringement of your face extreme up and sorry it to the ground slowly go back up. Do those till you cant. Jog in place as fast as you can till you can't and when your on three mill if your on the tree mill really focus on flexing the abs and being stable in your run. Try to run fast. Also try Roman chair situps. focusing on flexing the abs. Just my thoughts everyone is different.
    I have no idea wtf I was trying to post last night i was tired let's try that again.. knees on the ground, shoulders just below the jaw angled toward the ground. Elbows bent with a secure tight grip on the ropes slam the bottom of your fists down as hard as you can. don't rest, as soon as you hit the ground allow the mention to build up in your abs then slowly go back up and slam down again. Repeat until your unable to do so. Sorry guys

8. What are you doing for Abs as it relates to workout?
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep
  9. 8% BF and no abs...

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBondsHOF View Post
    Exactly. Iíve never been 8% in my life and neither have 99% of people. Thatís lean as ****. Guys who step on the Olympia stage are like 5%
    So just because you canít get to 8% BF, means you are going to hate on someone who can?

You are pathetic.

10. It's very simple to lose bodyfat. High protein, high carbs (OR) high fat. As far as getting abs I highly prefer high fat diet with omega 3s mainly because carbs bloat you. I don't suggest keto but I suggest a low carb diet high fat and high protein and taking carbs the first half of the day.

Another extremely important thing is to drink water as this will make you less bloated. People argue differently in Europe and the US but 3-4 litres or around a gallon is plenty for the average person.

11. You could be holding some water in that area. Look at a topical dryer product lipo-6-defining-gel.
    WWW.nutrex.com

Code AM20 for 20% off all products (stacks excluded)

12. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    It's very simple to lose bodyfat. High protein, high carbs (OR) high fat. As far as getting abs I highly prefer high fat diet with omega 3s mainly because carbs bloat you. I don't suggest keto but I suggest a low carb diet high fat and high protein and taking carbs the first half of the day.

Another extremely important thing is to drink water as this will make you less bloated. People argue differently in Europe and the US but 3-4 litres or around a gallon is plenty for the average person.
    Thank-you for the advice! It is greatly appreciated!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM
  2. BF 11%, No abs! Need help!
    By Homey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:49 PM
  3. 5aa cyp and no suppression
    By screwbol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 04:58 PM