What's the Best stack with LGD

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Just cycling off my first run of LGD and loved the effect but found it minimal. I know I need to eat more and improving this now. I have more LGD on the way but wondering what it's best partner. Heard mention of dermacrine and MK677 being good to stack with it so was thinking of these but . . . . Open to suggestions with the reasoning behind them.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Stacking lgd with mk677 works fantastically. But if your objective is to cut then that stack is the exact opposite of what you want. I would go more of a mk2866 and gw501516 route for cutting. Lgd with mk2866 is the least effective because both chemicals act in somewhat the same way and will fight for receptors in the body so you'll get diminished results

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Definetly not cutting! I want to gain

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stacking lgd with mk677 works fantastically. But if your objective is to cut then that stack is the exact opposite of what you want. I would go more of a mk2866 and gw501516 route for cutting. Lgd with mk2866 is the least effective because both chemicals act in somewhat the same way and will fight for receptors in the body so you'll get diminished results
I agree with this, how about a nice EC addition as well

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this, how about a nice EC addition as well
I would maybe use this for a cut, but really want to gain. Looking for size something to increase hunger and improve sleep and drive in the gym

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Dermatrest by Olympus Labs looks good? Anyone got any thoughts on whether this would or wouldn't run well with LGD?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Dermatrest by Olympus Labs looks good? Anyone got any thoughts on whether this would or wouldn't run well with LGD?
I've never used it personally, but I've read and heard good reviews from it. It would also be helpful/beneficial to run a natural anabolic product along side LGD, or to use it as part of your PCT protocol. AlphaMax would be a great option

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Mk677 and lgd will definitely work for everything you want. Problem is dosages and timing of mk677. How long you planning on running the stack?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would maybe use this for a cut, but really want to gain. Looking for size something to increase hunger and improve sleep and drive in the gym
Then look into other things than sarms. They are not that effective for gaining mass and will shut you down. Rather just run a ph or aas cycle - it will be cheaper and more effective. Even a 1 and 4 andro cycle will give you more gains than sarms.

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Then look into other things than sarms. They are not that effective for gaining mass and will shut you down. Rather just run a ph or aas cycle - it will be cheaper and more effective. Even a 1 and 4 andro cycle will give you more gains than sarms.
Interesting! No one has said this before, I understood LGD would be good for growing with plenty of food, I have improved my calorie intake and upped my protein and am growing without supps. I was looking for anything to improve the LGD run such as MK or dermacrine as I have heard good things about both

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Mk677 and lgd will definitely work for everything you want. Problem is dosages and timing of mk677. How long you planning on running the stack?
Was thinking of running MK for six months ish and run the LGD midway through this. Once the MK has kicked in and I am comfortable on it add the LGD with dermacrine or a natty anabolic for 10 weeks at 10mg ED maybe. I have the LGD and MK now just perfecting the stack and planning the cycle before I start. I have the Nolva and Clomid for after the PCT after the LGD if needed

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Will be needed. Lgd will shut you down. Always have clomid on deck

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well while I can agree taking both won't give twice the results it takes like 3500-5000mg of steroids to fill the receptors and get diminishing returns. I don't see that happening with even a bottle of Ostarine at once lol

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They don't cause HPTA shutdown, but defintely are suppressive and will require a SERM PCT. With regard to adding mass, LGD will add significant mass - I put on almost 10kg (22Ib) during 12wk cycle at 12.5mg/day, kept 8kg (17Ib). I was heavily sippressed (1nmol test) but was able to recover quite soon after running clom & nola PCT protocol.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting! No one has said this before, I understood LGD would be good for growing with plenty of food, I have improved my calorie intake and upped my protein and am growing without supps. I was looking for anything to improve the LGD run such as MK or dermacrine as I have heard good things about both
It probably will, however individual response to SARMs seems to be quite variable.

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
They don't cause HPTA shutdown, but defintely are suppressive and will require a SERM PCT. With regard to adding mass, LGD will add significant mass - I put on almost 10kg (22Ib) during 12wk cycle at 12.5mg/day, kept 8kg (17Ib). I was heavily sippressed (1nmol test) but was able to recover quite soon after running clom & nola PCT protocol.
Thank you. This is good info. Was this just LGD on it's own or any stack?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. This is good info. Was this just LGD on it's own or any stack?
That was LGD with MK677 (started about 3 months earlier) and DHEA. I was running a classic PHAT protocol and eating 4000-4500cal and around week 5 began to make ridiculous progressions.

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
That was LGD with MK677 (started about 3 months earlier) and DHEA. I was running a classic PHAT protocol and eating 4000-4500cal and around week 5 began to make ridiculous progressions.
Awesome! Love this. Which DHEA product was it? And would the format make a difference? Found a topical and had thought of buying that but then had second thoughts. 4500cals! ****! That is a lot of food! I was eating 3500 before and struggled. Oh well may have to switch back to that again. I am only 70kg now

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome! Love this. Which DHEA product was it? And would the format make a difference? Found a topical and had thought of buying that but then had second thoughts. 4500cals! ****! That is a lot of food! I was eating 3500 before and struggled. Oh well may have to switch back to that again. I am only 70kg now
Sup3r DHEA by OL. Iconic Formulations have a good one called Dermacrine.