What's the Best stack with LGD

1. What's the Best stack with LGD

Just cycling off my first run of LGD and loved the effect but found it minimal. I know I need to eat more and improving this now. I have more LGD on the way but wondering what it's best partner. Heard mention of dermacrine and MK677 being good to stack with it so was thinking of these but . . . . Open to suggestions with the reasoning behind them.

2. Stacking lgd with mk677 works fantastically. But if your objective is to cut then that stack is the exact opposite of what you want. I would go more of a mk2866 and gw501516 route for cutting. Lgd with mk2866 is the least effective because both chemicals act in somewhat the same way and will fight for receptors in the body so you'll get diminished results
    •   

3. Thank you. Definetly not cutting! I want to gain

4. Quote Originally Posted by MidWestJack View Post
    Stacking lgd with mk677 works fantastically. But if your objective is to cut then that stack is the exact opposite of what you want. I would go more of a mk2866 and gw501516 route for cutting. Lgd with mk2866 is the least effective because both chemicals act in somewhat the same way and will fight for receptors in the body so you'll get diminished results
    I agree with this, how about a nice EC addition as well
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    I agree with this, how about a nice EC addition as well
    I would maybe use this for a cut, but really want to gain. Looking for size something to increase hunger and improve sleep and drive in the gym
    •   

6. Dermatrest by Olympus Labs looks good? Anyone got any thoughts on whether this would or wouldn't run well with LGD?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best stack for cutting/getting shredded
    By cfresh1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:48 PM
  2. Intimidate: what makes the best stack?
    By Est1969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 11:20 PM
  3. What is the best stack with novedex xt???
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 12:40 AM
  4. What is the best stack for a hard gainer beginer
    By Webstar2603 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 11:31 PM
  5. What is the best stack you can buy?
    By pavb10 in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 11:16 PM