Trouble areas

GSP

Awards
I'm about 80 lbs down since this time last year. Thanks to loads of cardio and specifically SNS products. Like reduce XT. But I am still seeing man boobs and some love handles. I am about 225 at this time. Any way to help this, lots of high rep low weight chest exercises?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm about 80 lbs down since this time last year. Thanks to loads of cardio and specifically SNS products. Like reduce XT. But I am still seeing man boobs and some love handles. I am about 225 at this time. Any way to help this, lots of high rep low weight chest exercises?
Not that simple bro.....low weight high rep chest exercises will do basically nothing whilst you are in a calorie deficit. You can’t spot reduce fat but you could target certain areas (such as chest) for muscle growth with hyperthropy rep range work when in a lean bulk.

Having lost 140lbs myself I’ve been probably where you are. My view would be to continue to cut down to a sub 15% Bf whilst focusing on Big compound lifts. Then lean bulk to try and fill out the skin.

Truthfully, for some people if you’ve carried 100+ excess pounds for a sustained time you’ll never tighten the skin up (mine won’t) but you can massively improve the aesthetic by adding lean mass.

Good luck brother, keep at it

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Continue to get your BF lower, give it time young Jedi

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Consistency and keep it up with the diet. Cable flys and dumbell flys to help with the man boobs. HITT cardio for the love handles and dropping some more pounds. I know when Rocket logged True Shred(anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/300712-rocket-getting-truly.html?highlight=True+Shred) he mentioned it helped lean out his mid section. So if you're interested in trying another supp to help shed those love handles you could check out True Shred.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would keep the weights moderate to heavy in the 8-12 rep range. Low weight and high reps for burning fat is a myth, and the best way to lose the weight is to keep doing what you're doing.

Massive props for dropping 80lbs. Now it's just a matter of time - keep push and keep doing what you're doing. The hard work will pay off