T3 for weight loss

  1. T3 for weight loss


    People thoughts on using t3 for cutting down?


  2. Curious as well.
    •   
       


  3. Yeah, just purchased 100 tabs 25 mcg, just wondering peoples thoughts and dosages etc

  4. It works great. Doses up to 50-75mcg if you're natty. U can tolerate higher doses without it being detrimental to your muscles with a light test cycle

  5. If your natty I would not go above 25-30mg
    •   
       


  6. Dumb idea
    I am a carnivore (diet based exclusively on meat)- Here is my diet and training log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/303950-im-carnivore.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    If your natty I would not go above 25-30mg
    LOL how does one consider themself natty when they are supplementing with a hormone?
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D

  8. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    LOL how does one consider themself natty when they are supplementing with a hormone?
    Lol I ment like if your not taking anabolics so you don't lose muscle

  9. I personally used up to 75mcg ed for two months without excessive muscle loss. My strength did go down a bit and i was feeling a bit tired, but other than that it really accelerates the results, and it actually works. Where i live there is no prescription required so i get genuine pharma grade T3 from all pharmacies. And its really cheap too. I get the unipharma's one.
    Now i've reduced the dose to 50mcg and im going to keep it like that for 4-6 weeks more, then ill start a lean bulk with around 25-37.5mcg T3.

  10. I'm willing to bet that actively increasing your NEAT works better than T3
    I am a carnivore (diet based exclusively on meat)- Here is my diet and training log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/303950-im-carnivore.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    I'm willing to bet that actively increasing your NEAT works better than T3
    Of course it works better. But op asked specifically for the effects on T3 on cutting, and since i have some experience with the compound as im currently using it, i gave him my opinion/observations in the matter. Imo combining both would have an even greater fat loss effect.

    Also i've been following your Carnivorous diet log since day 1. I really enjoy reading it. Keep going strong!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Of course it works better. But op asked specifically for the effects on T3 on cutting, and since i have some experience with the compound as im currently using it, i gave him my opinion/observations in the matter. Imo combining both would have an even greater fat loss effect.

    Also i've been following your Carnivorous diet log since day 1. I really enjoy reading it. Keep going strong!
    Thank you, I will do

    I am very anti drugs for fat loss. Yes T3 + increasing NEAT would work better. But so would running the entire pharmacy. There has to be a point where you draw the line and for me that is fat loss drugs. I don't think people need it and they are best off not going there. Just my opinion
    I am a carnivore (diet based exclusively on meat)- Here is my diet and training log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/303950-im-carnivore.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Thank you, I will do

    I am very anti drugs for fat loss. Yes T3 + increasing NEAT would work better. But so would running the entire pharmacy. There has to be a point where you draw the line and for me that is fat loss drugs. I don't think people need it and they are best off not going there. Just my opinion
    I understand your point and totally respect your opinion. As i said i just gave my personal experience and insight on the topic.
    Now, me personally im not against the use of AAS or other compounds to aid in achieving a desired physique, as long as they're used responsibly, with thorough research done before use and they're not abused.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Haza25 View Post
    People thoughts on using t3 for cutting down?
    Nice thing for cutting. But low-card diet is needed

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Halfling View Post
    Nice thing for cutting. But low-card diet is needed
    You do not need a low carb diet while on t3. As long as your calories are low enough the amount of carbs don't really matter

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    You do not need a low carb diet while on t3. As long as your calories are low enough the amount of carbs don't really matter
    Yeah, but if you're on a higher carb/lower protein diet while cutting on t3, you are going to loose a lot of muscle.
    But from what ive experienced i was way over my calorie deficit while also eating loads of junk food for a week, and i still lost a considerable amount of bf. I was on 75mcg at that time (two weeks ago).
    Now ill start incorporating cardio so i can drop down to 15% within next month. My dosages will range from 50-75mcgs on the cut and then 25mcgs-or slightly more (a pill and a half) on my bulking cycle, because ive read that it acts as a nutrient partitioning agent at low dosages and increases protein synthesis a little bit, as well as helping you gain minimal fat while bulking

  17. Who said anything about lower protein diet, Nothing in your post has anything to do with what I said.

    You do not need a low carb diet to cut with t3.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Who said anything about lower protein diet, Nothing in your post has anything to do with what I said.

    You do not need a low carb diet to cut with t3.
    You're right. I just thought that when you meant higher carbs in order to still remain bellow maintenance you might have to reduce the other macros inlc protein. Thats what i meant

  19. Anyone had any experience with rebound weight gain after cycle? Best ways to stop if etc?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    You're right. I just thought that when you meant higher carbs in order to still remain bellow maintenance you might have to reduce the other macros inlc protein. Thats what i meant
    I interchange carbs and fats like I would assume most do. I leave protein alone most of the time

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Haza25 View Post
    Anyone had any experience with rebound weight gain after cycle? Best ways to stop if etc?
    Best way to stop rebounding weight gain is not to eat like a slob

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Best way to stop rebounding weight gain is not to eat like a slob
    ^ What he said. And keep in mind T3 isn't a miracle drug. It just gives you a little boost.

    I personally keep the deficit for two weeks after ceasing T3 usage. It's enough for the natural production to start again
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cytomel (T3) for weight loss
    By dark child in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. Water Beats Ephedra For Weight Loss
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 01:23 PM
  3. Bromocriptine for Weight Loss
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 09:41 PM
  4. Thyroid Hormone for Weight Loss
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 01:45 PM
  5. Meditation for Weight Loss and Well Being
    By Sheesh in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 02:17 PM
Log in
Log in