EC stack - few questions

1. EC stack - few questions

Hello.
    I am currently shredding for around 8 months now, started with keto diet and than switched to low carb diet, I am currently eating around 100g carbs daily - after workout. As with supplements, I got a light fat burner, than I went with Yohimbine HCL + Forskolin 95% + Caffeine 300mg. Now I started taking EC stack, currently on day 7, I decided to go with fish oil instead of aspirin.

Sometimes after taking EC I am having a weird feeling for few hours, its very similar to the feeling that you have when you have a flu. I am also pretty distracted.

During workout I do not feel much energy, I think it's even harder to do cardio after EC than without it. My heart rate is lower than what I had after Yohimbine.

The weirdest thing is that after the third (last) dose - after which I have my workout and than eat carbs - I am feeling extremely tired, I have a hard time keeping my eyes open. I usually went to sleep around 1am and now I hardly make it to 10pm. Is it normal? When I sleep, I wake up few times during the night.

Appetite suppression works great, I eat only because I need to keep up with macro not because I am hungry. I also drink plenty of water, cant get enough of it.

My other question is - Should I add Forskolin to the stack?

2. Why would you take fish oil instead of aspirin?
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html
    •   

3. I just don't think that aspirin would add enough benefits for me to take it and tempt the side effects.
    Both fish oil and aspirin are blood thinners so I choose the oil between those two.

4. Ok, well I’ve always heard of an ECA stack, but I have never once heard of an EC-fish oil stack. Sound logic, though. You’re running the stack wrong, complain you don’t feel good and wonder why. And you think taking aspirin is risky. Maybe don’t run the stack then instead of trying to mess with it. Free country though, so do what you want.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

5. I hope youíre not running your EC stack with the fat burner that has 300mg caffeine and also using yohimbine HCL, right?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Iíve heard many times that aspirin doesnít seem to add much to the benefit of EC, which is why so many people have dropped it these days. Itís hard to say exactly what your problem may be here. Itís possible you just donít respond well to ephedrine. The tiredness could be explained by dieting for so long. It could also be poor sleep, which is being effected by you taking such high amounts of stims. Try cutting back on dosing or dropping it altogether for a few days. Add things back in slowly, take smaller doses if possible, and see if you can figure out whatís giving you issues.

7. Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by magnumpl View Post
    As with supplements, I got a light fat burner, than I went with Yohimbine HCL + Forskolin 95% + Caffeine 300mg.
    Please clarify that you aren't taking EC + YHCL + 300mg of caffeine.

Quote Originally Posted by magnumpl View Post
    Now I started taking EC stack, currently on day 7, I decided to go with fish oil instead of aspirin.
    This is perfectly fine. I have never used the aspirin with EC, as it has been shown to have minimal to no benefit. I don't think it is necessary to take EC and fish oil at the same time though. I would take EC without food, and fish oil with a meal.

Have you used yohimbine-hcl in the past? Your side effects sound like they may be due to the y-hcl and not the EC. My first recommendation would be to choose one thermogenic - more is not better. If you want to use EC, then just use EC (ephedrine + 200mg caffeine). If you are running another fat burner with 300mg caffeine, finish that before using EC. And I would drop the y-hcl all together while using a fat burner or EC for now. One step at a time.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Please clarify that you aren't taking EC + YHCL + 300mg of caffeine.
    Sorry for the confusion. My english is not that good.

To clarify - I am taking EC stack only.
    I stopped taking Yohimbine HCL and done a 2 week stim free break.

I am taking EC stack with Hotnfit method, today I am on day 8 which is 2x 25mg E + 200mg C and 1x 12mg E + 100mg C

The tiredness started day 3. I didn't experience any of this before started EC. If the stack works than I can live with that for few weeks, my wife is getting pretty nervous because of me falling asleep on the couch
    I tried to find some info online about EC causing drowsiness but couldn't find much. Not sure why am I feeling this way.

Today morning I took 25mg E + 200mg C and I did not get any stimulation at all, I think I feel even more down now.

What do you think about adding Forskolin 95%?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A Tren/SD Stack, Few questions for the pros
    By impulseoctane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2018, 10:20 PM
  2. EC stack dosing questions
    By rice4lyfe1996 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-14-2015, 04:53 PM
  3. At-2/Erase/EC stack. Couple Questions
    By wakester in forum Supplements