Clen + Ostarine + Cardarine

dohey1995

Awards
So I'm planning on running an 8 week cut starting next week. I'll be dosing clen (2 weeks on / 2 off), ostarine at 20mg ed, and cardarine 20mg ed for the full 8 weeks. I want to try and shed as much fat as possible in the 8 weeks without losing any appreciable muscle mass, I was thinking of a -650 calorie deficit... Do you think I could increase the deficit a bit further?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no point doing 2 weeks on and off. First you have higher metabolism than during the weeks you don't take it it's back at normal. Second clen is really not impressive and not worth the damage to your body for an increased metabolism

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's no point doing 2 weeks on and off. First you have higher metabolism than during the weeks you don't take it it's back at normal. Second clen is really not impressive and not worth the damage to your body for an increased metabolism
Ppl think you need to go on and off or it stops working which is outdated method. A slow steady increase over the weeks works fine. So ya I agree run it straight through the cycle.

Start low and build up as needed

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Can't really give any recommendations without pictures or at least knowing some measurements
I'm willing to be all you need is less food and more activity though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can't really give any recommendations without pictures or at least knowing some measurements
I'm willing to be all you need is less food and more activity though.
90% of the time that's the right answer. If you don't already have abs you don't need clen

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
90% of the time that's the right answer. If you don't already have abs you don't need clen
Besides clen being bad for you it's just a useless compound. It increases the metabolism slightly, well so does steroids and they also build muscles. Id take winny over clen every day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Besides clen being bad for you it's just a useless compound. It increases the metabolism slightly, well so does steroids and they also build muscles. Id take winny over clen every day
Idk about useless, winni is my favorite oral probably but clen will cut more fat then winni. I've seen some guys get ridiculously shredded the last month before a contest on a combo of winni, clen, t3. Like 4-5 weeks was night and day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Definitely not useless

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk about useless, winni is my favorite oral probably but clen will cut more fat then winni. I've seen some guys get ridiculously shredded the last month before a contest on a combo of winni, clen, t3. Like 4-5 weeks was night and day.
I think winstrol is far more effective than clen.. You'd be able to bulk and cut with winstrol and that's not happening with clen. Sure if you stack T3 and winstrol but clen stand alone isn't that impressive at all.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My phone just went crazy lol. I deleted one of those without sending and the other double posted. In the meantime it was loading and said msg not sent?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think winstrol is far more effective than clen.. You'd be able to bulk and cut with winstrol and that's not happening with clen. Sure if you stack T3 and winstrol but clen stand alone isn't that impressive at all.
Obviously, but we were strictly talking about cutting fat

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My phone just went crazy lol. I deleted one of those without sending and the other double posted. In the meantime it was loading and said msg not sent?
Yeah happens to me too. I can see how a person with a lot of weight and fat on him could have a better weight loss with clen due to the metabolism increase, winstrol also increase metabolism and I really don't see clen being more effective. Winstrol also builds muscle which will help with the fatloss and it dries you out, building muscle will also make it harder to drop weight.

I still feel winstrol cuts you up far better than clen, just think about the tapering of clen. We go from say 40-140mg and most people run winstrol at 40-50. You could easily increase winstrol but clen wouldn't really have much stronger effect by going higher. Losing weight vs shredding up I guess is how I see it.

Now by how much does clen and winstrol actually increase metabolism? I think they aren't that far away from each other

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So I'm planning on running an 8 week cut starting next week. I'll be dosing clen (2 weeks on / 2 off), ostarine at 20mg ed, and cardarine 20mg ed for the full 8 weeks. I want to try and shed as much fat as possible in the 8 weeks without losing any appreciable muscle mass, I was thinking of a -650 calorie deficit... Do you think I could increase the deficit a bit further?
To answer your calorie deficit question - no. I wouldn't not go any lower than 650 for starters. But this is also highly dependent on you knowing your maintenance calories. If you're currently eating maintenance, let's say 2400 for example, and not gaining or losing any weight. Dropping 650 or more calories leaves you at 1750 or lower.

Taking this deficit and adding in 3 compounds is overkill IMO. Unless you're sub 10% bodyfat and getting on stage in 8 weeks, then this approach would not be the best route.

My big question is - why only 8 weeks? And what are you plans for after the 8 weeks? The fat loss you get during an 8 week cut will be wasted if you don't have a plan to follow it with...

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
You can get shredded by taking steroids to avoid muscle loss then just starving yourself. Clinical studies show that significant muscle loss happens once you get to ~5% in people that don't even lift. People are always trying to take the easy way.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine is a non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modifier that strengthens muscle, bone, and tendons. It does not have the negative side effects associated with testosterone such as raising liver, kidney, and prostate enzymes. Elderly men and women who took modest doses of Ostarine for 12 weeks grew 3 pounds of muscle and lost a pound of fat, with no changes to diet or exercise. Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ostarine is a non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modifier that strengthens muscle, bone, and tendons. It does not have the negative side effects associated with testosterone such as raising liver, kidney, and prostate enzymes. Elderly men and women who took modest doses of Ostarine for 12 weeks grew 3 pounds of muscle and lost a pound of fat, with no changes to diet or exercise. Thanks!
That is wrong, it kills some testosterone for some ppl.

Anzview360

Anzview360

Awards
Second clen is really not impressive and not worth the damage to your body for an increased metabolism
Agreed! it is not that great especially for the sides. OP have you ever taken it before?