Considering Vaser Liposuction 4D sculpt

D

daywalker81

Awards
Hello guys

I just like to ask your opinion as I have tried many fat burners and other supps

Now considering Vaser Liposuction.

Actually I am looking for leaning and six Paks
More def

Height 6.0 feet
Weight 90 kg

Any suggestion before that .

Thanks

S

Slapoyjoe

What are your stats, including macronutrients and workout schedule including cardio? There’s a piece missing.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are your stats, including macronutrients and workout schedule including cardio? There’s a piece missing.
Lol, more than a piece missing, we have one piece and the rest is all missing

D

daywalker81

Awards
I do cycling a lot like 1000 calories
My macro like 2200
My weight 90 kg
Height 6.0 feet

My diet is clean , have tried invictus and alphamax xt

S

Slapoyjoe

Drop calories to 2k. At least try this before surgery good god. 40% fat?

D

daywalker81

Awards
I will reduce it to 2000
Same strategy
40% 40% 20%
Cardio
Same supplement or shall I change

S

Slapoyjoe

I’d try 30% fat, 30% carbs and 40% protein. I don’t think it’s a big deal if you don’t hit your fat every day (do you take fish oil and a multivitamin?)

Be meticulous about tracking. Do you track everything, and I mean everything? Are you working out enough? Do you do cardio?

With these macros and calories you will lose weight unless you have health problems.

There are many ways to shed fat without surgery, man.

D

daywalker81

Awards
I’d try 30% fat, 30% carbs and 40% protein. I don’t think it’s a big deal if you don’t hit your fat every day (do you take fish oil and a multivitamin?)

Be meticulous about tracking. Do you track everything, and I mean everything? Are you working out enough? Do you do cardio?

With these macros and calories you will lose weight unless you have health problems.

There are many ways to shed fat without surgery, man.
I do really appreciate your advice brother and I don’t like operation and always try supplement and workout hard

Issue here is food and sleep

As for food I corrected my diet
Sleep can’t do anything
I have genetic issue that’s I can’t sleep more then 5 hours no matter how am tired

Sometime I use sleeping pills

I know sleeping is most important thing in term of recovery and renewing muscle tissue

I will do take fish oil ( I have but not taking it )
Might need good multi vitamin ( might buying animal pak )

S

Slapoyjoe

You need a good multivitamin. This is important, as is fish oil.

If you’re not sleeping well, cut caffeine after the morning, and consider melatonin and MK-677.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Steak and water diet

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Kindly explain more
You eat red meat, add salt on it and drink water
Try it for 30 days. Nothing bad can happen in 30 days, anyone can stick to a diet for 30 days

Don't worry about vegetables or fruit. No need to take supplementation or protein shakes

I'll post a video of me eating my own beard if you don't get significant results after 30 days

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Google search the procedure, the centers in your area, I am sure you will be shocked at how unsuccessful this procedure is.

D

daywalker81

Awards
Google search the procedure, the centers in your area, I am sure you will be shocked at how unsuccessful this procedure is.
Really ! That’s shocking news to hear , I believe it’s safe and no side effect on long run

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really ! That’s shocking news to hear , I believe it’s safe and no side effect on long run
if you do get it, would love to see before and after pics and perhaps 6 mos and a year later..

Daehlluks

Daehlluks

Awards
Hi def not recommended as you still want skin to be there and have a better post op result after one year; go with the regular procedure. If you choose to get ... I recommend it when you don’t plan on losing anymore weight (10-15lbs). Judgement free. :)

G

Glow

Awards
I think your prayer will be answered with Vaser liposuction. It has for many years been helpful to those looking forward to trimming their bodies. It is a fast fix and will help you reduce the body fats fast even though it comes with a few side effects such as a sagging skin. But if your body can take up the slack, it is ideal for anyone who would like to lose fats fast. Laser Liposuction works by utilizing vacuum suction to help melt the body fats.