GDA hypo

1. GDA hypo

So I got a weaker bottle of GDAís and when I use them I feel VERY hypoglycemic but when I take my blood sugar Iím clearly not. Whatís the deal here?

2. What is a "weaker bottle of GDA". What compounds are you talking about. If he blood doesn't show hypo then you're are not and your feeling is probably placebo effect.
    •   

3. Itís just NOW Glucose Metabolic Support. Iíve tried it several times and felt the same way each time so itís not like I tried it once or twice. My sugar is naturally low most of the time and Iíve had sugar issues before. When I take this stuff I feel hypo until I throw back more carbs or sugars, it SUCKS. I had about 45g of carbs before taking it.

4. What do the readings say with and without the GDA?

5. Without GDA after eating is normally around 110-120 this time it was 135 but that was with a bit of sugar since I felt hypo. Still feel like **** though, like itís not making things better. Very odd to me.
    •   

6. How many caps are you taking? Given the low dosage of the ingredients I doubt it will have any impact on your glycemia.

7. Two caps

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brain5ick View Post
    Without GDA after eating is normally around 110-120 this time it was 135 but that was with a bit of sugar since I felt hypo. Still feel like **** though, like itís not making things better. Very odd to me.
    You cannot compare values if you took 45g of simple carb right before your caps. But if your readings say you're not hypoglycemic then you are not and how you are feeling is probably linked to other reasons/placebo.

9. Had 45g complex carbs, oatmeal and Ezekiel bread and took my caps. Ate some bran cereal before I took my sugar. Idk youíre probably right, this might just be one of those products that donít get along with me for whatever reason though.

10. Why are you taking a GDA? Are you diabetic?
    I am a carnivore (diet based exclusively on meat)- Here is my diet and training log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/303950-im-carnivore.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol + Pheraplex = Hypo
    By chasec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 01:53 PM
  2. hypo/lethargy question with oratropin or mr
    By the anapolack in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 09:39 PM
  3. Diet, carbs and hypo on IGF