GDA hypo

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I got a weaker bottle of GDA’s and when I use them I feel VERY hypoglycemic but when I take my blood sugar I’m clearly not. What’s the deal here?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is a "weaker bottle of GDA". What compounds are you talking about. If he blood doesn't show hypo then you're are not and your feeling is probably placebo effect.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s just NOW Glucose Metabolic Support. I’ve tried it several times and felt the same way each time so it’s not like I tried it once or twice. My sugar is naturally low most of the time and I’ve had sugar issues before. When I take this stuff I feel hypo until I throw back more carbs or sugars, it SUCKS. I had about 45g of carbs before taking it.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do the readings say with and without the GDA?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Without GDA after eating is normally around 110-120 this time it was 135 but that was with a bit of sugar since I felt hypo. Still feel like **** though, like it’s not making things better. Very odd to me.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many caps are you taking? Given the low dosage of the ingredients I doubt it will have any impact on your glycemia.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Without GDA after eating is normally around 110-120 this time it was 135 but that was with a bit of sugar since I felt hypo. Still feel like **** though, like it’s not making things better. Very odd to me.
You cannot compare values if you took 45g of simple carb right before your caps. But if your readings say you're not hypoglycemic then you are not and how you are feeling is probably linked to other reasons/placebo.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had 45g complex carbs, oatmeal and Ezekiel bread and took my caps. Ate some bran cereal before I took my sugar. Idk you’re probably right, this might just be one of those products that don’t get along with me for whatever reason though.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking a GDA? Are you diabetic?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
PolishHamm3r77 Supplements 21
Supplements 16
AdelV Supplements 8
Supplements 23