Testo Mix + Tren A for Cut

sicilybuilder

Awards
hello everyone, I follow you a lot but it's my first post here. What do you think of the testomix 300mg / 1ml + tren ace for weight loss? in addition to diet and training, of course.
I was planning to start with 2 ml per week of mix text and 3 of tren, all for 8 weeks.
Ah and they advised me to combine the proviron.
I've been training for almost 6 years, weighing about 83kg and I'm 171 cm tall. They are about 18% of fat mass

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How many cycles have you run before bro?or is this the first?

sicilybuilder

Awards
This is the first whit AAS. I have already run 5 cycle of Sarm

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is the first whit AAS. I have already run 5 cycle of Sarm
Tren is a big jump bro, lots more experienced guys on here than me but even I know that as a first proper cycle tren isn’t a good idea....

I don’t know what testomix is but would suggest that just test e with maybe var would be a better shout for a sensible cut

sicilybuilder

Awards
Oh ok..thank you so much ..but why tren in first cycle isn't a good idea?

sicilybuilder

Awards
*testo mix is sustanon but 300mg/1ml

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh ok..thank you so much ..but why tren in first cycle isn't a good idea?
Tren has a lot of sides, it’s very strong and you don’t need to jump in with tren to get result.......

Anavar or tbol would be less sides and still great results imo

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
You can't out-roid a ****ty diet

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren is so massively overhyped. Its good but its not thaaat much better than other steroids. You'd probably have to go quite low to avoid the horrible night sweats, the anxiety that can come with tren is also horrible, literally turns you in to a whimp. Not a first compound to use at all and besides you probably won't get what you want out of tren if you've never ran a steroid cycle.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great cut stack. You can probably throw in some trenavar as a finished if you really wanted. Trenavar is a lot easier to handle and the sides are less