Any interest in a GW/Clen log from Woman?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Any interest in a GW/Clen log from Woman?

I just added Clen to my supplement stack and can start a log if there is any interest.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    I just added Clen to my supplement stack and can start a log if there is any interest.
    I'll follow along if you log it
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   

3. Clen - .2 ml on empty stomach
    .1 ml 4 hrs later
    5 days on, 2 days off
    3 g Taurine

GW - 10 mg AM & PM

Carb cycling diet with a high carb day every 4th day.

Lift 6 days a week and cardio at 45 mins 6 days. That just increased from 35 mins. Iíll probably add in HIIT soon.

First day of Clen went well. I didnít notice any shaking during my workout. I had a great pump but also tried a new BCAA/NO stack that may have contributed.

I did have a cramp in my abdominal muscles last night but I was laughing really hard so it may have been caused by that.

Today is Day Two and itís my rest day. I feel a little more ďhypeĒ than yesterday but not jittery.

Iíve got maybe 8-9 lbs to go on this cut and weíre hoping this helps.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Clen - .2 ml on empty stomach
    .1 ml 4 hrs later
    5 days on, 2 days off
    3 g Taurine

GW - 10 mg AM & PM

Carb cycling diet with a high carb day every 4th day.

Lift 6 days a week and cardio at 45 mins 6 days. That just increased from 35 mins. Iíll probably add in HIIT soon.

First day of Clen went well. I didnít notice any shaking during my workout. I had a great pump but also tried a new BCAA/NO stack that may have contributed.

I did have a cramp in my abdominal muscles last night but I was laughing really hard so it may have been caused by that.

Today is Day Two and itís my rest day. I feel a little more ďhypeĒ than yesterday but not jittery.

Iíve got maybe 8-9 lbs to go on this cut and weíre hoping this helps.
    How long you plan on running it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    How long you plan on running it?

6-8 weeks.
    •   

6. Good plan. Just the 5 days on 2 days off or you gonna do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

7. In for this

8. In like Flynn.

9. What dose is the Clen?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sam stack View Post
    What dose is the Clen?
    .2ml for the first and .1 for the second

11. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Good plan. Just the 5 days on 2 days off or you gonna do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    For now, 5/2 days.

12. In. Wanting to add clen to my current stack as well!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

13. Down 2 lbs soooooo pretty happy. Today is a high day so we’ll see what tomorrow brings. Hoping my GDA does its job!

14. I’m in. Train with some serious lady lifters and would like to be better informed if they ever ask about supplements like clen.....

Running it myself as well at the moment. At 140 a day I’m shaking like a sh1tting dog but weirdly i quite like it lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Iím in. Train with some serious lady lifters and would like to be better informed if they ever ask about supplements like clen.....

Running it myself as well at the moment. At 140 a day Iím shaking like a sh1tting dog but weirdly i quite like it lol
    I anticipate that the shaking will hit when we increase my dosage.

My weight went up with my high day which Iím not happy about but Iím hoping the Clen makes it come off faster before my next high day. But I also have a problem with irregularity (IBS) so thatís also a factor.

This is my first cycle of Clen ever so weíre just taking each day as it comes and ready to adjust as needed.

For reference, I was 119 when I started and bottomed out at 117 before my high day.
  16. Any interest in a GW/Clen log from Woman?

How tall are you
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

17. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    How tall are yoy
    Sorry - I should have included that. Iím 5í2Ē

18. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Sorry - I should have included that. Iím 5í2Ē
    No worries! I wouldnít fret about the scale changing on higher carb days. It fills your muscles with glycogen. Itís expected to have that fluctuation. Maybe switch to weighing once a week at the end of your low carb days. Will give you a better idea of progress.

19. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    No worries! I wouldnít fret about the scale changing on higher carb days. It fills your muscles with glycogen. Itís expected to have that fluctuation. Maybe switch to weighing once a week at the end of your low carb days. Will give you a better idea of progress.
    Iím definitely numbers-focused - sometimes too much. Unfortunately my coach requires daily weigh-ins. He cuts me a break when Iím a week out because he knows how much it stresses me

20. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    I’m in. Train with some serious lady lifters and would like to be better informed if they ever ask about supplements like clen.....

Running it myself as well at the moment. At 140 a day I’m shaking like a sh1tting dog but weirdly i quite like it lol
    I believe the correct term is "Shaking like a dog shytting a peach seed."

Carry on
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

21. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Iím definitely numbers-focused - sometimes too much. Unfortunately my coach requires daily weigh-ins. He cuts me a break when Iím a week out because he knows how much it stresses me
    Haha I feel you! I struggle with numbers too!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    But I also have a problem with irregularity (IBS) so that’s also a factor.
    If IBS gets in your way, I’ve heard many people getting relief through Evomuse GŁt Health. Idk if I can post a link, but check out the write up on AM and you’ll see post #9 someone mentioned it helping by Day 10 (and a couple more examples). Hope you can find some relief!
    EvoMuse Presents: G‹T HEALTH Ultimate

23. Something Iím noticing: Iím experiencing more muscle soreness than normal. Is this a side effect of clen that anyone else has experienced?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Something Iím noticing: Iím experiencing more muscle soreness than normal. Is this a side effect of clen that anyone else has experienced?
    I didnt have that issue on it. But, maybe someone else can chime in

25. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Something Iím noticing: Iím experiencing more muscle soreness than normal. Is this a side effect of clen that anyone else has experienced?
    Are you supplementing any potassium with your taurine? Especially with low carbs you may be deficient. Also, how much water are you getting in each day?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANY INTEREST IN LOGGING IRONCHAMP VOLUME/HPTA?
    By thebigt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 03:27 PM
  2. Any interest in starting a log for this?
    By Four_Stroke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:58 PM
  3. Any interest in me logging this cycle? Mostly OL products
    By Four_Stroke in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:57 PM
  4. any interest in a sarm s4/ clen log?
    By jjsafari in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:23 PM