Any interest in a GW/Clen log from Woman?

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Iíve upped my Clen dosage to 120 mcg and cardio is now at 75 mins. Just a few weeks to go, thank goodness!!

2. Name:  DD88DE78-5D59-4FCF-81AA-AF22167424EB.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  355.9 KB

Down a total of 6 lbs and just a few weeks to go.
    •   

3. Looking great.
    Hows the next few weeks looking diet wise. Everything going well?
    Walking the long road.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    Looking great.
    Hows the next few weeks looking diet wise. Everything going well?
    Iíll drop carbs the week before the show before carving up the night before. Iím surprised he hasnít pulled my high carb day yet but Iím not complaining!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    I’ll drop carbs the week before the show before carving up the night before. I’m surprised he hasn’t pulled my high carb day yet but I’m not complaining!
    I find GW helps with with putting carbs into muscles. I'm on week 4 now and have started to notice my calves swelling in the last few days.
    Walking the long road.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    I find GW helps with with putting carbs into muscles. I'm on week 4 now and have started to notice my calves swelling in the last few days.
    Nice! I also use a GDA on my high days to give me that extra pump.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Nice! I also use a GDA on my high days to give me that extra pump.
    I haven't tried GDAs yet, I'll wait till I'm off anything but they do sound interesting.
    Walking the long road.

8. Iím a couple of weeks out now. Cardio at 75 min and Clen is at 80. Still doing 5 days on/2 days off. Iíve finally reached a dose that I ďfeel.Ē Still carb cycling so Iím super happy about that. Name:  IMG_7650.JPG
Views: 117
Size:  319.7 KB

9. SUB!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    I’m a couple of weeks out now. Cardio at 75 min and Clen is at 80. Still doing 5 days on/2 days off. I’ve finally reached a dose that I “feel.” Still carb cycling so I’m super happy about that. Name:  IMG_7650.JPG
    Looking great! Nice log and look forward to seeing how you look for your competition!

LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

11. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Iím a couple of weeks out now. Cardio at 75 min and Clen is at 80. Still doing 5 days on/2 days off. Iíve finally reached a dose that I ďfeel.Ē Still carb cycling so Iím super happy about that. Name:  IMG_7650.JPG
    Looking good girl

12. Holy crap! Increased Clen to 100 and the foot cramps are real!! Took extra taurine and that helped. Iím now leaner than I was at the same stage in my last prep so I couldnít be more happy with my progress. Nothing has changed food wise and since today is my high carb day, Iím fat and happy

13. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Holy crap! Increased Clen to 100 and the foot cramps are real!! Took extra taurine and that helped. I’m now leaner than I was at the same stage in my last prep so I couldn’t be more happy with my progress. Nothing has changed food wise and since today is my high carb day, I’m fat and happy
    Haha, yeah the foot cramps were fcuking ridiculous on clen, I never knew whether to laugh or cry with them. Potassium also seemed to help....

Awesome progress btw - just finish prep strong now

14. Looking awesome girl!!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

15. Please next time...BEFORE pictures or maybe you felt too fat?

Just took first dose clen(can't get ephedrine) and woah...have before but don't care for 48 hour half-life.....but leveling out now

Also GW505015 too......like it so far....should go real good with clen

Maybe you will see some strength gain now.....

16. Quote Originally Posted by FYI777 View Post
    Please next time...BEFORE pictures or maybe you felt too fat?

Just took first dose clen(can't get ephedrine) and woah...have before but don't care for 48 hour half-life.....but leveling out now

Also GW505015 too......like it so far....should go real good with clen

Maybe you will see some strength gain now.....
    By the time I started Clen I was already deep into prep. I started prep at maybe 12 lbs over stage weight which isnít awful after ďbulkingĒ for so long. I havenít felt any strength gains but thatís not unusual given my low calorie intake and high cardio time. Name:  IMG_7753.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  337.6 KB

17. Look "tanner" there...better.... vascularity is unreal....good....12lbs might not seem much but if were talking 125lbs. total body weight then it's a lot.....
    Clen is anabolic through mechanisms not fully understood without androgenic sides....not strong anabolic...more like primobolan(methenolone)...fat loss comes first though...then some strength.....

18. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    By the time I started Clen I was already deep into prep. I started prep at maybe 12 lbs over stage weight which isn’t awful after “bulking” for so long. I haven’t felt any strength gains but that’s not unusual given my low calorie intake and high cardio time. Name:  IMG_7753.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  337.6 KB
    Looking awesome.
    Are you on anything to make your vascularity pop in that pic?

You might be right about the clen and your diet.
    After your off for a while try clen again, at 80mcg it should give you strength straight away.
    Walking the long road.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    Looking awesome.
    Are you on anything to make your vascularity pop in that pic?

You might be right about the clen and your diet.
    After your off for a while try clen again, at 80mcg it should give you strength straight away.
    I will definitely try Clen again after a break. I seem to adapt really easily so Iím looking forward to starting over with it.

I donít take anything (that Iím aware of) for vascularity. I think itís mostly because Iím old and have thinner skin - LOL!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    I will definitely try Clen again after a break. I seem to adapt really easily so I’m looking forward to starting over with it.

I don’t take anything (that I’m aware of) for vascularity. I think it’s mostly because I’m old and have thinner skin - LOL!!
    Clen is definitely a great compound, mutli-use really.
    That's really cool to be your natural vascularity, I have heard S4 can be used by woman but you would want to do your research first to be sure.
    And if I remember correct, your only a couple of years older than me, that's not old, it's inspirational.
    Walking the long road.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    Clen is definitely a great compound, mutli-use really.
    That's really cool to be your natural vascularity, I have heard S4 can be used by woman but you would want to do your research first to be sure.
    And if I remember correct, your only a couple of years older than me, that's not old, it's inspirational.
    I just turned 48. After being on prep for over a year, I feel 98!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    I just turned 48. After being on prep for over a year, I feel 98!
    Lol, I bet, that's a long time to be pushing. It's paying off though, how long to the comp?
    Walking the long road.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    Lol, I bet, that's a long time to be pushing. It's paying off though, how long to the comp?
    7 weeks until the last one. Then Iíll take a short break and start all over again.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    7 weeks until the last one. Then I’ll take a short break and start all over again.
    Your a glutton for the punishment, lol. Keep up the good work.
    Walking the long road.

25. Magnesium and potassium a must with clen...helps me with cramping after long cardio sessions...
    GDA=?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANY INTEREST IN LOGGING IRONCHAMP VOLUME/HPTA?
    By thebigt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 03:27 PM
  2. Any interest in starting a log for this?
    By Four_Stroke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:58 PM
  3. Any interest in me logging this cycle? Mostly OL products
    By Four_Stroke in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:57 PM
  4. any interest in a sarm s4/ clen log?
    By jjsafari in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:23 PM