IF or cal in/out?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. @thebadbambino @AlexPowell
    In the late 90s I heard an interview with a guy who wrote a book called "The Last of the Mortal Generation", it was about life extension and technology.
    His basic stance was if Moores Law continued there were people were already alive at the time who could have the chance at a 400'ish year life span.

Looking at where we have come in the 20 years since and with AI and Quantum Computing where they are atm, the next 20 are winding up to be very impressive......or end us all.
    Atherosclerosis, Learn It, Live It, Love It.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    @thebadbambino @AlexPowell
    In the late 90s I heard an interview with a guy who wrote a book called "The Last of the Mortal Generation", it was about life extension and technology.
    His basic stance was if Moores Law continued there were people were already alive at the time who could have the chance at a 400'ish year life span.

Looking at where we have come in the 20 years since and with AI and Quantum Computing where they are atm, the next 20 are winding up to be very impressive......or end us all.
    Yeah it only took 50 years from inventing a plane to throwing a nuclear bomb out of one
    I don't think I'd want to live much past 100 lol
    I am a carnivore (diet based exclusively on meat)- Here is my diet and training log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/303950-im-carnivore.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Yeah it only took 50 years from inventing a plane to throwing a nuclear bomb out of one
    I don't think I'd want to live much past 100 lol
    It's all about mobility and cognition IMO.
    Coming from an industry that caps most in their 60's.....I'm getting my stubborn on and going for 80+
    Atherosclerosis, Learn It, Live It, Love It.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-02-2018, 01:52 PM
  2. If you live in Florida
    By Dare2disturB in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 10:35 PM
  3. Is it just Az or people in warmer climates in general?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum General Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 10:14 PM
  4. Endotest or 6oxo in addition to Nolva??
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 04:49 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 08:09 PM