What Body Fat % am I???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. What Body Fat % am I???


    What body fat percentage do you think I am using the eye test? Iím halfway through my cut. I started out at 198 and am now down to 188 with the ultimate goal of losing 20 lbs total. In this picture Iím a little heavier than 188, more like 192 because I just threw down some BBQ and a couple IPAís haha. So that might slightly skew my appearance, but I doubt it makes too big a difference. Anyway, here I am unflexed and without a pump. Also, let me add that I just hit the gym last week for the first time in two months because of a dislocated shoulder. So now that Iíve got my excuses out of the way, guess away my friends!

    Name:  AD4C60D3-CA9D-4334-BFBF-62CDED78B83D.jpeg
Views: 642
Size:  243.7 KB

    Name:  F3C1845E-9A30-4720-B305-55A151CC915D.jpeg
Views: 678
Size:  254.9 KB


  2. Canít see the pictures!
    •   
       


  3. I see them now. I would say 16-18%. Good progress so far

  4. Waiting for the pics to work again
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  5. That’s strange they’re not working. I can see them.
    •   
       


  6. I'm gonna say 20%
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dandecoteau View Post
    I see them now. I would say 16-18%. Good progress so far
    Definitely in the 20% range give or take.

    Name:  1731C7A9-011B-4446-9BCC-66662C14CE2A.jpeg
Views: 600
Size:  170.2 KB
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  8. Thanks for the answers. Then if I did the math right, I gotta lose 10 more lbs to get to 15% bf and I’d be cool with that number for now. This is my last week of intermittent fasting and then I’ll try just normal calorie restricted eating.

  9. I would say another 15lbs + to get to 15%
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I would say another 15lbs + to get to 15%
    Damn, that could be true but I sure hope not ha.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by YoungThor View Post
    Damn, that could be true but I sure hope not ha.
    Me either lol but I’ve been doing this for so long I realized you need to lose more weight than you guess to get to where you want.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  12. I went to gym and use vegan nutrition. I like indian cuisine. Indian cuisine is spicy. My favorite dish is curry. The main spice in India is considered to be Curry, it is added to a large number of traditional dishes. However, along with vegetarian recipes in Indian cuisine you can find chicken dishes.Sometimes I cooked indian food and put them into lunch boxes, which my friend bought for me on like to cook for my friends.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stein12 View Post
    I went to gym and use vegan nutrition. I like indian cuisine. Indian cuisine is spicy. My favorite dish is curry. The main spice in India is considered to be Curry, it is added to a large number of traditional dishes. However, along with vegetarian recipes in Indian cuisine you can find chicken dishes.Sometimes I cooked indian food and put them into lunch boxes, which my friend bought for me on like to cook for my friends.
    Thank you for your contribution. I’m glad you like Indian food.

  14. Low 20's

  15. 20ís

  16. That’s all beer weight. It’s the one major gap in an otherwise very healthy diet.

    Carbs is also an issue. I used to overestimate the importance of carbs and would eat a huge portion of potatoes everyday. But that’s a no no now. If I can keep carbs low and beer intake low then that’s the key my friends!

  17. Old post I know but avoid beer, increases estrogen. If you must drink make it straight zero sugar liquor.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by zincalloy View Post
    Old post I know but avoid beer, increases estrogen. If you must drink make it straight zero sugar liquor.
    Sorry, but that’s impossible due to my German ancestry. Beer is necessary for my survival. I may have lost a tiny bit of fat since that picture. I might be just below the 20% mark now.

  19. Nothings impossible. I haven't had rice in 6 months and I'm Hispanic, we eat rice every damn day for lunch and dinner.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by zincalloy View Post
    Nothings impossible. I haven't had rice in 6 months and I'm Hispanic, we eat rice every damn day for lunch and dinner.
    This is truly an anomaly. Iím super white with blond hair and I need my rice!
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  21. If I were you, I would run something to bulk up first. It's way easier to lose fat when you have significant muscle mass. I would bulk/recomp and then focus on cutting. If you cut now, you are going to look really flat IMO. It's easier to look a lower BF when you have more mass.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mikeymike85 View Post
    If I were you, I would run something to bulk up first. It's way easier to lose fat when you have significant muscle mass. I would bulk/recomp and then focus on cutting. If you cut now, you are going to look really flat IMO. It's easier to look a lower BF when you have more mass.
    Well I went with a recomp and I think it’s starting to workout. I’ll post a picture when I’m done with it.

    These were some particularly unflattering pictures btw. I drank a few IPA’s before them, threw down some BBQ at a get-together, and then decided, “hey, let’s ask the AM bros how fat I am!” I was also coming off an injury that prevented me from working out for weeks at this point. My shoulder is still not completely healed unfortunately but I’ve been working around it.

  23. It’s been a month and three days since I took that last picture so I figured I’d do a progress pic. I think I’ve leaned out slightly but nothing crazy. I’m also pretty haphazard and careless at times when it comes to diet so I wasn’t expected a miracle. Hopefully in another month the change will be more obvious.

  24. If you drink a lot, it's hard to be extremely fit. I've tried it and it never seems to work. If you want to look like Rambo, drinking is a big no no, lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What body fat percentage?
    By Ihatbanas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-24-2017, 10:32 AM
  2. What is the Optimal Body Fat Percentage for Testosterone?
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:51 PM
  3. What body type am I based on these measurements?
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 09:44 PM
  4. What is body fat % ?
    By sonofsteven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 06:35 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Log in
Log in