What Body Fat % am I???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Also, I’m up 2-3 lbs, just to throw that out there. And you can see my right delt (left on your screen) and right pec still look deflated and atrophied. That’s because I was unable to use the right side of my body at all for about two months and I still have to play it safe sometimes. It sucks. I can’t do any shoulder work and the extent of my chest workout is currently very light dumbbell bench press. Legs, biceps, triceps, back, core, and cardio is what I can do pretty much full blast.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mikeymike85 View Post
    If you drink a lot, it's hard to be extremely fit. I've tried it and it never seems to work. If you want to look like Rambo, drinking is a big no no, lol.
    This is true. I’m still drinking 15-20 beers a week. That’s a lot of wasted calories. I’m about to leave for a music festival for the weekend so now isn’t the time for me to cut back haha. But starting Monday I’m going to hone in on diet and exercise for the next four weeks.

But also, you can drink a lot of beer and still be super fit, but you can’t drink a lot of beer and LOOK super fit. I’m in pretty damn good shape for someone who’s around 20% body fat. Right now I can run about a 6 minute mile and when my shoulder is healthy I can do 20 wide grip pull-ups. I know that isn’t **** compared to Rambo haha but it’s probably better than some guys on here who look much better than I do.
    •   

3. When I'm in real good shape I can get away with drinking like a fish and maintaining. But when trying to get in shape it's impossible. I find a happy medium with dropping beer and having a couple vodka sodas a few nights a week. Unfortunately it's beer league softball season so I'm rocking the dad bod for the next month or 2

4. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I'm gonna say 20%
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Definitely in the 20% range give or take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Low 20's
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzakif View Post
    20ís
    ^^^ This. Low 20, IMHO. Will be interesting to see how you look losing 3-4% BF.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

5. Quote Originally Posted by YoungThor View Post
    This is true. I’m still drinking 15-20 beers a week. That’s a lot of wasted calories. I’m about to leave for a music festival for the weekend so now isn’t the time for me to cut back haha. But starting Monday I’m going to hone in on diet and exercise for the next four weeks.

But also, you can drink a lot of beer and still be super fit, but you can’t drink a lot of beer and LOOK super fit. I’m in pretty damn good shape for someone who’s around 20% body fat. Right now I can run about a 6 minute mile and when my shoulder is healthy I can do 20 wide grip pull-ups. I know that isn’t **** compared to Rambo haha but it’s probably better than some guys on here who look much better than I do.
    I wish I could! LOL
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    ^^^ This. Low 20, IMHO. Will be interesting to see how you look losing 3-4% BF.
    I’d like to see that too. Hopefully I get there. I’ll post another picture in about a month.

7. Iíd say 18-22%. Iím not all that great at eyeballing bf percentage but you donít look bad by any means. Keep working hard bro.

8. You guys ready to talk about my fat again? Its only been about ten days since the last time I posted a picture but I’m thinking I’ll do an update. I feel like I’m starting to see some definite changes and I’m wondering if you guys can to. And when I post them, just tell it how it is. I got 4 weeks left to my cycle and if I gotta start going way harder I will. I probably should anyway.

9. Quote Originally Posted by YoungThor View Post
    You guys ready to talk about my fat again? Its only been about ten days since the last time I posted a picture but I’m thinking I’ll do an update. I feel like I’m starting to see some definite changes and I’m wondering if you guys can to. And when I post them, just tell it how it is. I got 4 weeks left to my cycle and if I gotta start going way harder I will. I probably should anyway.
    Make sure the lighting and location are the same as last time. Lighting can make a huge difference in judging progress.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by YoungThor View Post
    You guys ready to talk about my fat again? Its only been about ten days since the last time I posted a picture but I’m thinking I’ll do an update. I feel like I’m starting to see some definite changes and I’m wondering if you guys can to. And when I post them, just tell it how it is. I got 4 weeks left to my cycle and if I gotta start going way harder I will. I probably should anyway.
    Ready to judge.

11. @Jebrook made a good point. I gotta have quality control and take the picture in the same spot. I was gonna post pictures I took myself but I’ll wait until I can have someone take a picture of me in the same spot.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What body fat percentage?
    By Ihatbanas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-24-2017, 10:32 AM
  2. What is the Optimal Body Fat Percentage for Testosterone?
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:51 PM
  3. What body type am I based on these measurements?
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 08:44 PM
  4. What is body fat % ?
    By sonofsteven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 06:35 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:18 PM