Can i cut with chemical and chemical 4 by choas and pain

  1. Can i cut with chemical and chemical 4 by choas and pain


    Looking to shredd some fat can i do it on a ph cycle?

  2. IG: Skraw85
    Use discount code for 30% off: SKYER30
    www.olympus-labs.com
    •   
       


  3. How old are you? 4-andro is not a cutting phs

  4. Can you cut on a Chemical one and chemical 4 cycle ? Hell yes you can. It’s great for lean gains with diet in check. I use that stack for my cuts and always drop inches around my waist while gaining muscle.
    Currently running a Chemical X stack and gaining nicely with little fat gain.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  5. You can pretty much cut on anything, cutting is about diet, not hormones
    •   
       


  6. Im 24 im pretty broad guy barrell chested i just get a gut and thats bout jt so i may be at 15-19% bf fi even that much im bout 227 i beileve last rime i checked

  7. But diet is is in buidling process main tjing for me is my protein and carb ratio and timing on carbs and lookin into macros doin some studying

  8. You don't need anything apart from your god given nuts to cut down from 20% to 10%
    You'll likely get there after 2 months of steak and egg diet

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ironeater93 View Post
    Im 24 im pretty broad guy barrell chested i just get a gut and thats bout jt so i may be at 15-19% bf fi even that much im bout 227 i beileve last rime i checked
    I would save the andros for when you are a little leaner and cutting from there. The only ting needed to cut is a caloric deficit. As one gets deeper into a cut, strength and muscle fullness become an issue. the andro will help with those aspects. You just need to follow a strict diet and training program until then. You could also use a fat burner such as OxyMax, FitMax, or Radiate to help you initially.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    I would save the andros for when you are a little leaner and cutting from there. The only ting needed to cut is a caloric deficit. As one gets deeper into a cut, strength and muscle fullness become an issue. the andro will help with those aspects. You just need to follow a strict diet and training program until then. You could also use a fat burner such as OxyMax, FitMax, or Radiate to help you initially.
    With all do respect, can you ever give an honest answer without promoting Performax Labs products?
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    With all do respect, can you ever give an honest answer without promoting Performax Labs products?
    Yep. Check my post history. I also promote other products as well that I am not associated with.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 12:48 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 08:01 PM
  3. Cutting with JW and EC
    By ATH3386 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:40 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 05:07 PM
  5. protomike goes on a summer cut with dcp, ap, and sesamin
    By protomike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 01:56 AM
Log in
Log in