Can i cut with chemical and chemical 4 by choas and pain

Ironeater93

Awards
Looking to shredd some fat can i do it on a ph cycle?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you cut on a Chemical one and chemical 4 cycle ? Hell yes you can. It’s great for lean gains with diet in check. I use that stack for my cuts and always drop inches around my waist while gaining muscle.
Currently running a Chemical X stack and gaining nicely with little fat gain.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can pretty much cut on anything, cutting is about diet, not hormones

Ironeater93

Awards
Im 24 im pretty broad guy barrell chested i just get a gut and thats bout jt so i may be at 15-19% bf fi even that much im bout 227 i beileve last rime i checked

Ironeater93

Awards
But diet is is in buidling process main tjing for me is my protein and carb ratio and timing on carbs and lookin into macros doin some studying

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
You don't need anything apart from your god given nuts to cut down from 20% to 10%
You'll likely get there after 2 months of steak and egg diet

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 24 im pretty broad guy barrell chested i just get a gut and thats bout jt so i may be at 15-19% bf fi even that much im bout 227 i beileve last rime i checked
I would save the andros for when you are a little leaner and cutting from there. The only ting needed to cut is a caloric deficit. As one gets deeper into a cut, strength and muscle fullness become an issue. the andro will help with those aspects. You just need to follow a strict diet and training program until then. You could also use a fat burner such as OxyMax, FitMax, or Radiate to help you initially.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would save the andros for when you are a little leaner and cutting from there. The only ting needed to cut is a caloric deficit. As one gets deeper into a cut, strength and muscle fullness become an issue. the andro will help with those aspects. You just need to follow a strict diet and training program until then. You could also use a fat burner such as OxyMax, FitMax, or Radiate to help you initially.
With all do respect, can you ever give an honest answer without promoting Performax Labs products?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all do respect, can you ever give an honest answer without promoting Performax Labs products?
Yep. Check my post history. I also promote other products as well that I am not associated with.