Chemical one and chemical 4 cycle

1. Chemical one and chemical 4 cycle

I really want to lean out will IF and this stack help to shred of some stubborn body fat?

2. Have you figure out your macros and calories for the day yet?
    What program are you running ?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Have you figure out your macros and calories for the day yet?
    What program are you running ?
    Im doing a little more studyin on macros but as far as protein ima try and stick with 1.5 g per pound and carbs are tricky for me maybe i can try flucuation need some help with timing and ima try and stay at 1700 so im not fatigued and not to low soni can still build aome lean mass and i found a body recomp 6 week training its a two day split u get one heavy workout for mass and then one lighter workout at ens of day with body resistance or maybe light weight like 20% of max rep ive also heard arnolds blueprint to cutting is great its alot of isolation so may be good for recomp

4. I usually shoot for 200-250g of protein a day and 50g of fat then fill the rest with carbs. I do better on really high protein and low carbs while cutting. Everyone is different when it comes to cutting.
    I have ran Arnold’s blueprint to size before on a cut and really liked it. It’s appt of volume and those 30 rep sets really burn and feel great. My heart rate stays elevated throughout the workout
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I usually shoot for 200-250g of protein a day and 50g of fat then fill the rest with carbs. I do better on really high protein and low carbs while cutting. Everyone is different when it comes to cutting.
    I have ran Arnold’s blueprint to size before on a cut and really liked it. It’s appt of volume and those 30 rep sets really burn and feel great. My heart rate stays elevated throughout the workout
    Ok apprecaite the help ima low card high protien guy myself so bout how many carbs max a day? And whens best time to load them during a cut?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ironeater93 View Post
    Ok apprecaite the help ima low card high protien guy myself so bout how many carbs max a day? And whens best time to load them during a cut?
    Just eat steak, salt and water. Add in HIIT on the rowing machine when your fat loss stalls. Take a 10 minute walk after each meal.
    When you get to 8% body fat following this, then you can start worrying about specifics.

1700kcal a day does not sound like enough to me either. Aim for a kilo of red meat a day, see where that gets you. If you're worried about micronutrients then eat some beef liver, however 8 weeks of this should be enough to get rid of any "stubborn fat" (IE - get single digit body fat).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 04:48 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2017, 01:05 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-11-2017, 08:02 PM
  4. Replies: 213
    Last Post: 04-10-2017, 12:46 PM
  5. Chemical one AND legendary for TWO WINNERS!
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-20-2017, 07:04 AM