How many more pounds till Abs completely show

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been cutting for almost 3 weeks, started at 173 down to 160. How many more pounds will I have to lose for me to have a complete 6 pack.
IMG_0346.JPG

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
You have abs?.. you not wearing your glasses or something?;p

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You have abs?.. you not wearing your glasses or something?;p
Ya the top ones but not a full blown six pack, I’ve already dropped 13 pounds since the cut and stomach hasn’t changed a bit

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Think you mean 8 pack.. you can count 6 there lol.. but it kinda depends on you.. the body will burn fat where it wants first.. you could try one of the transdermal fat burners to see if that helps.. EvoMuse's Nova series looks promising

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
how tall are you?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10-15lbs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah this looks about right. I would lean to the higher end (15ish) as based on what little I can see, you hold your fat around your midsection (your chest looks relatively lean)... which unfortunately means that will be the last fat you lose (and the hardest)... I'm a bit taller than you (5'10) and when my abs are about where yours are, its about 15-20lb before its a full 6 without a hard flex (can see all 6 without any effort).

For reference, the pic in my avi from a few years back I was at about 160-165 or so assuming similar muscle mass, you're prob looking at 145-150 or so (5lb/inch - total spitball number)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably about 10 pounds. Your abs are fine.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the people here are correct when they say you gotta lose 15 more lbs then I’d ask myself if it’s worth it. That’d be a total of 28 lb cut and you were probably kind of lean in the first place.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If the people here are correct when they say you gotta lose 15 more lbs then I’d ask myself if it’s worth it. That’d be a total of 28 lb cut and you were probably kind of lean in the first place.
Nah I’m gonna be running a dmz/alpha-1 cycle after the cut, so losing some muscle won’t really bother me to much.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i'm 5'8", a little over 150. It's weird cause you can see my 8 pack from Wednesday - Friday, and I look like your pic on Sundays and Mondays. Body changes that much when i'm off diet, really after a few fatty meals. i'm old though

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is tough to truly say, was that pic first thing in the morning or after a few meals?