Clenbuterol Cycle while Intermittent Fasting + Keto Diet

13beaches

Awards
Hi Everyone!
I wanted to know your thoughts/recommendations on the following:

I've been doing Intermittent Fasting while on a Keto diet for a little bit now and have been seeing some results.
I'm considering doing a Clen Cycle (1st time) since I'm very eager to lean out and I've read great things about it.

I'm very new to this and I was just wondering if it would be a good call to mix the clen cycle while I continue on the IF + Keto. I would really appreciate some experienced answers.

I go to the gym regularly and because of genetics I have good muscle mass (thick). Now I'm just trying to shred tf out lol

Stats:
Female
22yrs old
5"2
Current weight: 122lbs
20% Body Fat

I'm on a journey to be 16% Body Fat
Goal weight around 107-110 though I don't worry so much about weight, but rather looking nice and lean.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum! STRONG first post.

How long have you been doing keto for? Are you doing CKD (with refeeds) or just straight keto 7 days a week? Also, how has your progress been with IF + keto since beginning with it? Have you been consistently making progress?

Clen is a bit extreme IMO. Have you used EC (ephedrine + caffeine) or any other thermogenics before? I would look for less extreme options for starters before jumping straight to clen. I also think that the side effects you'll have from it while doing IF and keto will make it unpleasant. Just my initial thoughts

13beaches

Awards
Welcome to the forum! STRONG first post.

How long have you been doing keto for? Are you doing CKD (with refeeds) or just straight keto 7 days a week? Also, how has your progress been with IF + keto since beginning with it? Have you been consistently making progress?

Clen is a bit extreme IMO. Have you used EC (ephedrine + caffeine) or any other thermogenics before? I would look for less extreme options for starters before jumping straight to clen. I also think that the side effects you'll have from it while doing IF and keto will make it unpleasant. Just my initial thoughts
Thank you for your response!

When I say I’ve been doing IF + keto for a little bit I mean a lil over 2 weeks lol I’ve seen great results, it’s crazy but i feel pants a lil looser even though the scale says ive lost 3 lbs. I really like the lifestyle. My body was at a plateau for months i kept the same weight with exercise and decent diet. Only IF and keto has helped me go below the 125..

I’ve been doing the low carb every day. I try to keep them at about 20g (Not counting salads and veggies). Maybe like 2 days out of this short journey Ive consumed around 40g but I’ve been really good with it. I consume moderate protein y lots of fats (cheese, cream, butter, almond butter, nuts, bacon, sausage, whole eggs, avocado), and also i have a daily shake of 2 cups of greens (cruciferous and spinach with some super green powder) to really increase my veggie intake.

I have tried thermogenics before (few months ago) such as Muscletech “Hydroxycut Hardcore”. It made me miserable. Very nauseous and dizzy. I don’t react very well to high doses of caffeine in general.

So my plan is to start the Cle cycle in a month or so, I’m just trying to get more opinions about it before doing it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

When I say I’ve been doing IF + keto for a little bit I mean a lil over 2 weeks lol I’ve seen great results, it’s crazy but i feel pants a lil looser even though the scale says ive lost 3 lbs. I really like the lifestyle. My body was at a plateau for months i kept the same weight with exercise and decent diet. Only IF and keto has helped me go below the 125..

I’ve been doing the low carb every day. I try to keep them at about 20g (Not counting salads and veggies). Maybe like 2 days out of this short journey Ive consumed around 40g but I’ve been really good with it. I consume moderate protein y lots of fats (cheese, cream, butter, almond butter, nuts, bacon, sausage, whole eggs, avocado), and also i have a daily shake of 2 cups of greens (cruciferous and spinach with some super green powder) to really increase my veggie intake.

I have tried thermogenics before (few months ago) such as Muscletech “Hydroxycut Hardcore”. It made me miserable. Very nauseous and dizzy. I don’t react very well to high doses of caffeine in general.

So my plan is to start the Cle cycle in a month or so, I’m just trying to get more opinions about it before doing it.
if caffiene bothers you that much, clen is about 9000000 miles out of your league... thats just dumb

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

If you've been seeing results by changing your diet and meal timing, I wouldn't change or add anything. If you're down 3 pounds in the 2 weeks you've been doing keto, that's great progress. I would keep up the IF + keto for another 3-4 weeks and see how you're progressing. No need to add more variables in if this is working for you.

Agreed with booneman77 - clen is basically caffeine on steriods. If you feel nautious from a high dose of caffeine, then I would not recommend trying clenbuterol. Hydroxycut Hardcore has a pretty heavy serving of caffeine though - have you considered a half serving? Or possibly a different thermogenic product with less caffeine? I think an over the counter thermogenic would be the next step for you, not an RC like clen