Please Help! I want to lose my belly fat.

1. Unhappy Please Help! I want to lose my belly fat.

Hay .I am 22 years old.I am too worried for my belly fat .Really I need help .Please suggest me some ideas

2. Follow those step:
    1.Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats
    2.avoid Alcohol
    3.Eat a High-Protein Diet
    4.Get Plenty of Restful Sleep.7-8 hrs everyday
    5. Don't Eat a Lot of Sugary Foods
    6.Do Aerobic Exercise(Search more about it in google and youtube)
    7.Avoid Sugar
    8.Eat Fatty Fish Every Week
    9.drink more water.
    10. Stop Drinking Fruit Juice

And if you need more help to lose belly fat fast and naturally you can follow this blog.I already follow those steps.and already lose 25 pound in 2 weeks . ''https://healthtipzz.com/lose-belly-fat-fast-by-lean-belly-breakthrough/''
    •   

3. Welcome to the forum. Your post is very vague as you do not give any background information on your training and diet.

If you don't already know.. you will need diet, training, recovery, and consistency.
    Please read this first. A member stickied the thread with very valuable information
    Newbies - read this first!

in that post she provided her website with training routine based on skill level. Check it out
    Get HotNFit :: Workout Routines

4. it will be 12 weeks.by the way thanks for share valuable information....

5. No bread,cereal,sugar,do abs everyday.
    •   

6. Hi @Amanda99

Welcome to the forum. Are you currently following a workout routine? If so, can you give us some information on what you're doing in the gym, as well as what you're eating on a typical day. Help us help you
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Yrp, need to kmow where you are to help you get better.
    Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Hi @Amanda99

Welcome to the forum. Are you currently following a workout routine? If so, can you give us some information on what you're doing in the gym, as well as what you're eating on a typical day. Help us help you
    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

8. Diet and training with consistency will be your bread and butter. Some supplements can help like true shred or muscle sculptor. But they will only work if your diet and training are on point for your goals.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

9. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Diet and training with consistency will be your bread and butter. Some supplements can help like true shred or muscle sculptor. But they will only work if your diet and training are on point for your goals.
    Yes, but skip the 'bread and butter'. lol.
    It's funny how just eliminating - White Flour - White Sugar - and anything White in your diet, helps in so many ways.

Add in pre-biotic foods, and probiotics into your regimen would help considerably.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Yes, but skip the 'bread and butter'. lol.
    It's funny how just eliminating - White Flour - White Sugar - and anything White in your diet, helps in so many ways.

Add in pre-biotic foods, and probiotics into your regimen would help considerably.
    White potatoes ? White rice? Nothing wrong with those
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

11. Just kill all white food in your diet. Kill it with fire, then burn it some more, then throw it in the garbage., then burn the garbage...
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to start my first cycle please help
    By anantmanglik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:53 AM
  2. Trying to lose my belly fat
    By phebo86 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 01:57 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 12:19 PM
  5. need some tips on how to lose the belly fat...
    By cobain67 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 11:47 AM