Natural Vitamin that can preserve muscle on a cut?

1. Natural Vitamin that can preserve muscle on a cut?

Hey guys im looking for a vitamin or mineral that can help preserve muscle on a cut or even if they exist ? im currently using whey + creatine and royal jelly hoping that will help but open to any suggestions or help thanks Kind regards

2. Vitamin G
    Vitamin A
    Vitamin I
    Vitamin N
    Vitamin S

Should have you covered.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Vitamin G
    Vitamin A
    Vitamin I
    Vitamin N
    Vitamin S

Should have you covered.
    Lol i see what you did there if i keep lifting what i lifted when i bulked i should be good

4. Vitamin D and zinc pop into mind. Also l carnitine may help you utilize fat for fuel.

5. When I'm cutting and i want to hold onto my muscle mass, i'll supplement in a natural anabolic. Something like anafuse or follidrone 2.0 to help hold onto the mass.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    When I'm cutting and i want to hold onto my muscle mass, i'll supplement in a natural anabolic. Something like anafuse or follidrone 2.0 to help hold onto the mass.
    Thanks mate I'll check them both out

7. Hydra Head 6 has a very potent form of vitamin C in it. It’s probably the best natural anti catabolic on the market to use on a cut.
    “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”― Werner Heisenberg Nobel Prize winning Physicist "for the creation of quantum mechanics"

8. 1 gram of protein per pound of lean mass, you should be gtg.

9. i dont think this guy is actually looking for a "vitamin" so much as a supplement of some type (like a natty anabolic)...

OP look into SNS xgels. Its literally the only natty anabolic with legitimate scientific research proving its efficacy in trained human men... strength and size, even in a deficit.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ostarine dosage to preserve muscle on a cut
    By SwoleorDie in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2018, 02:44 PM
  2. Muscle preservation supps on a cut
    By dpk33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 01:10 PM
  3. Cool new shirt that can monitor muscles!!
    By gregg1494 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 02:49 AM
  4. Best non-hormonal supplement to maintain muscle on a cut?
    By pitching101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 04:56 PM
  5. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 12:57 PM