Cant get rid of the belly!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So... belly. Cant shift it.

Ive tried low calories, i just lose arm and leg muscle, Ive tried working out more (6x per week 1-1.5 hours) everything gets thing but - the belly never goes down.

SO frustratrating as my belly sticks out like i pregnant lady

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Ive tried low calories, i just lose arm and leg muscle, Ive tried working out more (6x per week 1-1.5 hours) everything gets thing but - the belly never goes down.

LISS and Hypernova helped mine

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sounds like your calories are maybe too low? Excessive cardio + low calories can deter your body from burning fat and especially stomach area fat.. Your cortisol will be through the roof with low calories and also hammering the cardio. Its not needed.. Try going back up to maintenance for a couple weeks or in a slight surplus and let your body and hormones become stable then do a 300 calorie deficit.. A would start thier.. We all want results fast but starving your body is a recipe for worse body composition. Been thier done it and can attest to this.

Then any of the Evomuse topicals around that area will help a little? But focus on your diet.. Its more important than ANY supplement

jason.bourne

jason.bourne

Awards
Is there anything to help with cortisol control? I'm in the same area with regard to my belly and I think we are both doing the same things. I have been reading the forum quite a bit and am considering some of the supplements after losing my fat. I'm looking at Kings Slayer so I can gain muscle. ¿Are there any recommendation?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What products have you tried? Really the main thing is consistency with your diet and vary hitt and cardio. A product that would help shed some mid section off of you would be true shred. Just check out the logs in the supplement logs section. All three loggers noticed weight loss in the mid section.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve been dealing with pregnancy belly for years! Consider these:
1) Supplements can cause bloat
2) Food insensitivity to dairy, whey, wheat, artificial sweeteners
3) Low stomach acid
4) Intestinal overgrowth
5) Carbohydrates insensitivity
6) Hormone imbalances
7) Anterior Pelvic Tilt

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

What is your current nutrition and workout routine? Are you being consistent and honest with your diet?

Supplements can help to an extent, but the majority of your success will be nutrition/exercise consistency + time. How long have you been training for?

If you struggle with appetite and energy/focus, I would recommend checking out FitMax. It's a very solid thermogenic that can help a lot with appetite control and cravings, as well as mood and energy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have belly fat or are you just bloated? If you're bloated, drink more water and have a little less salt.

If it is fat, try one of Evomuse's topical fat loss products. How are your stress levels? Stress can lead to higher cortisol which can be the culprit as well. When I say stress, you should think about home, work, and the gym. You may benefit from shorter, more intense workouts so you get in and out. How is your sleep?

To help reduce cortisol, ashwagandha is great and cheap. You can find it in AlphaMax XT which would control your cortisol and aid you in other areas of your cut as well. Reduce XT and Invictus would be good options as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed! alphamax xt and reduce xt are both quality products from sns.

Biomeddood

Awards
To help reduce cortisol, ashwagandha is great and cheap. You can find it in AlphaMax XT which would control your cortisol and aid you in other areas of your cut as well. Reduce XT and Invictus would be good options as well.
Ashwagandha is actually one of the better supps out there that actually works (unlike a lot of snake oil products that are marketed mainly by the companies).

However, you have to take the raw form ..it doesnt absorb well in the body with pills/fillers, etc. I've been using the powdered form for 3 months now with great results. I just put 1 teaspoon in hot tea (decaf) with milk at night daily.

I have hypothyroidism and my endo doc recommended it (she's Indian and consumes it herself as well). I'm on T4+T3 meds and also supplement with powdered Ashwagandha and can feel the difference (mainly reduces brain fog and anxiety).

I can't post links but goto Amazon and do a search for "100% Organic Ashwagandha Powder- Withania Somnifera".

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Do you have belly fat or are you just bloated? If you're bloated, drink more water and have a little less salt.

If it is fat, try one of Evomuse's topical fat loss products. How are your stress levels? Stress can lead to higher cortisol which can be the culprit as well. When I say stress, you should think about home, work, and the gym. You may benefit from shorter, more intense workouts so you get in and out. How is your sleep?

yeah stressed - always.. grumpy always.. tired always. (im having my testosterone levels measured this week).

Ashwag I take every night already - im also on ginseng, maura pauma, vitd3,fish oil, 12 strain probio, drinkin kefir and taking FOS fibre. Im still bloated bloater.

If i tense my stomach and self flatten id say theres an inch of fat, the rest must be visceral but they dont do MRI scans at the supermarket so..

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Before you go out and start buying all these recommended supps, download a food tracker app and input all your data for a week and post the data here.

As suggested without really looking at your food choices, you "may" be in too much of a deficit.

People are apt to recommend supps without looking at the overall picture...

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intermittent fasting. Your body will burn belly fat if there’s nothing in it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IF is really good.

I’ve found many men struggle with this. For me, I just have to watch my sugar/carb intake. I don’t change anything else except that. Cardio once a week and it’s usually HIIT. Gotta get lean for me to notice fat decrease in my stomach area. AlphaMax and/or forskolin are really good for this. 12 weeks of f95 and/or 8 weeks of AlphaMax will really help. I stack AlphaMax with oxymax and it’s pure gold.