3 Compound Cuts

1. 3 Compound Cuts

I have recently switched from powerlifting to bodybuilding. I was looking to drop body fat, and the nutrition store that I go to suggested trying this supplement. Personally I feel like it's a lot of Bologna, because I have been following a strict diet, and lifting 3 days a week and doing cardio 3 days a week and I have literally not dropped a single pound. I'm 6'4 320lb with. I'm taking in roughly 2200-2400 calories a day with a 700-800 calorie deficit. I figured I would have dropped at least five to seven pounds by now, but still nothing. Any suggestions? Also should I be taking a PCT after this? I honestly can tell you that this supplement doesn't do anything, and all he did was take my money.Name:  3_compund_cuts_grande.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  45.6 KB

2. 3 Compound Cuts

Ask @TheMyth about Radiate. Your not a small guy but I think he has something for ya.
    @TheMyth
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
    •   

3. It would make sense as to why you are not losing weight with the concoction you are taking. The first ingredient is DMZ and yes you will need to PCT. Those compounds are suppressive.

4. Quote Originally Posted by elo76 View Post
    It would make sense as to why you are not losing weight with the concoction you are taking. The first ingredient is DMZ and yes you will need to PCT. Those compounds are suppressive.
    Thank you

5. I think after my PCT I'm gonna stop with the supplements, other than my protein, pre workout, etc. I'm guessing I should reduce my Body Fat before trying again. Dang, bodybuilding is a whole new world compared to powerlifting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Onedrew2 View Post
    I think after my PCT I'm gonna stop with the supplements, other than my protein, pre workout, etc. I'm guessing I should reduce my Body Fat before trying again. Dang, bodybuilding is a whole new world compared to powerlifting.
    Well...what you have there is not a supplement. It's a steroid.

Yes...it is recommended to drop your body fat to sub 20% before running a cycle. Some say even go lower.

7. Quote Originally Posted by elo76 View Post
    Well...what you have there is not a supplement. It's a steroid.

Yes...it is recommended to drop your body fat to sub 20% before running a cycle. Some say even go lower.
    Funny how my nutrition rep didn't mention that. So ya thank you, I'll definitely cycle off and just get back to dropping naturally. Then when I get lower I'll probably pick it back up.

8. Quote Originally Posted by elo76 View Post
    It would make sense as to why you are not losing weight with the concoction you are taking. The first ingredient is DMZ and yes you will need to PCT. Those compounds are suppressive.
    I'm curious, why would that concition hider weightless? It seems it should promote lean muscle growth, that in return should ramp up metabolism. Am I missing something?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Onedrew2 View Post
    I'm curious, why would that concition hider weightless? It seems it should promote lean muscle growth, that in return should ramp up metabolism. Am I missing something?
    You are dropping fat and gaining muscle/glycogen at the same time. It's referred to as a recomp. It's exactly what I'm doing right now with Epistane.

10. So I should be gauging my body fat and not so much the scale. I gottacha

11. Quote Originally Posted by Onedrew2 View Post
    Funny how my nutrition rep didn't mention that. So ya thank you, I'll definitely cycle off and just get back to dropping naturally. Then when I get lower I'll probably pick it back up.
    So wait, a supplement or store rep didn't know what product he was selling...say it isn't so....
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So wait, a supplement or store rep didn't know what product he was selling...say it isn't so....
    Hahahaha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 COMPOUND CUTS
    By Fitfan2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-26-2018, 05:46 PM
  2. 10% off hardcore double compound cutting stack!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 06:43 PM
  3. Picking compounds for Cut cycle Help
    By GLHF in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:44 AM
  4. cutting compound
    By augmaster88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 01:45 PM
  5. BEST CUTTING COMPOUND