3 Compound Cuts

Onedrew2

Onedrew2

Awards
I have recently switched from powerlifting to bodybuilding. I was looking to drop body fat, and the nutrition store that I go to suggested trying this supplement. Personally I feel like it's a lot of Bologna, because I have been following a strict diet, and lifting 3 days a week and doing cardio 3 days a week and I have literally not dropped a single pound. I'm 6'4 320lb with. I'm taking in roughly 2200-2400 calories a day with a 700-800 calorie deficit. I figured I would have dropped at least five to seven pounds by now, but still nothing. Any suggestions? Also should I be taking a PCT after this? I honestly can tell you that this supplement doesn't do anything, and all he did was take my money.
3_compund_cuts_grande.jpg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ask TheMyth about Radiate. Your not a small guy but I think he has something for ya.
TheMyth

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
It would make sense as to why you are not losing weight with the concoction you are taking. The first ingredient is DMZ and yes you will need to PCT. Those compounds are suppressive.

Onedrew2

Onedrew2

Awards
It would make sense as to why you are not losing weight with the concoction you are taking. The first ingredient is DMZ and yes you will need to PCT. Those compounds are suppressive.
Thank you

Onedrew2

Onedrew2

Awards
I think after my PCT I'm gonna stop with the supplements, other than my protein, pre workout, etc. I'm guessing I should reduce my Body Fat before trying again. Dang, bodybuilding is a whole new world compared to powerlifting.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I think after my PCT I'm gonna stop with the supplements, other than my protein, pre workout, etc. I'm guessing I should reduce my Body Fat before trying again. Dang, bodybuilding is a whole new world compared to powerlifting.
Well...what you have there is not a supplement. It's a steroid.

Yes...it is recommended to drop your body fat to sub 20% before running a cycle. Some say even go lower.

Onedrew2

Onedrew2

Awards
Well...what you have there is not a supplement. It's a steroid.

Yes...it is recommended to drop your body fat to sub 20% before running a cycle. Some say even go lower.
Funny how my nutrition rep didn't mention that. So ya thank you, I'll definitely cycle off and just get back to dropping naturally. Then when I get lower I'll probably pick it back up.

Onedrew2

Onedrew2

Awards
I'm curious, why would that concition hider weightless? It seems it should promote lean muscle growth, that in return should ramp up metabolism. Am I missing something?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious, why would that concition hider weightless? It seems it should promote lean muscle growth, that in return should ramp up metabolism. Am I missing something?
You are dropping fat and gaining muscle/glycogen at the same time. It's referred to as a recomp. It's exactly what I'm doing right now with Epistane.

Onedrew2

Onedrew2

Awards
So I should be gauging my body fat and not so much the scale. I gottacha

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Funny how my nutrition rep didn't mention that. So ya thank you, I'll definitely cycle off and just get back to dropping naturally. Then when I get lower I'll probably pick it back up.
So wait, a supplement or store rep didn't know what product he was selling...say it isn't so....:deal: