Atom ephedrine

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Hi guys recently just purchased some atom ephedrine from a top quality source they are 30 mg per tab I bought these looking to give me better endurance with running and better strength with S & C and weight lifting etc. However can these be taking Alone? Or will they be better stacked with something just after a bit of advice cheers

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
Ephedrine doesn't do a whole lot for me without caffeine, but you may want to try it alone first to see how you react to it, some people have a bad reaction. Should help with endurance and strength in the short term, but if you use it too often it may have the opposite effect due to powerful appetite suppression and/or disruption of sleep.

25mg of ephedrine/200mg of caffeine works well for me, sometimes I'll do 50mg ephedrine/200mg caffeine if I want a big charge.

DMAA is a somewhat similar stimulant, it worked better for strength imo, but ephedrine better for endurance, it really opens up the lungs.

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Thanks a lot for the advice I’ll give it a go by itself and see how I react then maybe add caffeine after a while. Thanks for the help!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Completely agree..I have seen some throw in Alpha Yohimbine but for some this is overkill but yes, Caffeine and Ephedrine are outstanding together..

As always recommended do not take this too late in the day..

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your product is ATOM EPH + 30 then there is probably no ephedrin in it but only caffein (Trimethylxanthine) and tyrosin. Now what Activ-HCL means, I guess nobody knows

Ingredient - Amount
Activ-Hcl - 30mg
Trimethylxanthine - 30mg
L-Tyrosine - 15mg

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
Yeah, the results for this stuff popping up on google look very shady, I would not expect this stuff to be ephedrine...

boomdaddy3

boomdaddy3

Awards
Surprised no one has suggested this but make an ECA stack ... ephedrine (25-30mg), caffeine (100-150mg), & aspirin (1/4 of standard non-buffered adult 325mg tablet or baby aspirin 81.26mg). Energy and sweat generation - love this stack!

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Surprised no one has suggested this but make an ECA stack ... ephedrine (25-30mg), caffeine (100-150mg), & aspirin (1/4 of standard non-buffered adult 325mg tablet or baby aspirin 81.26mg). Energy and sweat generation - love this stack!
Tanks a lot mote I’ll give it a go!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here in the states you can also get Bronkaid which is kept behind the counter at all pharmacies...this is the real deal

JBernardM

Awards
Just got a batch from Suppsdirec and they are complete bunk. I’m never buying these again. OP did you feel any effects?