How much bf% could I look to lose In a month?

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Hi guys I'm looking to cut In mid July until the end of August about a month I'm at 20% bf currently (according to my cheapy scales) and was wondering roughly what I may be able to get down too in about a month looking to supp with Fitmax or Yombhine or whatever its spelt Thanks Sam

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
The more fat you have on you body the faster you drop.

I'm at 12% now going to 8% and my goal is about 0,7-1% fat a week and under 10% about 0,5% a week.

So at 20% i would aim about 1,5% a week and under 15% ABOUT 1% a week.

Remember the faster you drop the more muscle you risk loosing.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Regardless of what supps you take, if food intake, weights and cardio are not in check...it is fruitless...

When you say scale...is it one that measure BF?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I'm looking to cut In mid July until the end of August about a month I'm at 20% bf currently (according to my cheapy scales) and was wondering roughly what I may be able to get down too in about a month looking to supp with Fitmax or Yombhine or whatever its spelt Thanks Sam
If you are at appx. 20% body fat, I would recommend a longer cut than 4 weeks. 4 weeks is a very short period of time to see significant change in body composition, and even with the right supplements you don't want to be too extreme with dieting. Realistically, you should aim to lose 1lb per week, so 4 weeks would be 4-5 pounds of body weight lost, not body fat. Have you considered doing a longer cut?

I would recommend aiming for 8 weeks at the least, more realistically 12 weeks. Add in FitMax during the last 4 weeks. Diet and training are the major keys in the success of your cut, but adding a thermogenic toward the end of the cut will give you a nice boost.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Regardless of what supps you take, if food intake, weights and cardio are not in check...it is fruitless...

When you say scale...is it one that measure BF?
Yes it's one that measures bf apparently I'm 24 y.o height 159 cm or 5ft 9 and weight 70kg and 20%bf a 57% water that's what it said on my scales only got them for around 10gbp so dont know how accurate they are thanks for the reply

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
If you are at appx. 20% body fat, I would recommend a longer cut than 4 weeks. 4 weeks is a very short period of time to see significant change in body composition, and even with the right supplements you don't want to be too extreme with dieting. Realistically, you should aim to lose 1lb per week, so 4 weeks would be 4-5 pounds of body weight lost, not body fat. Have you considered doing a longer cut?

I would recommend aiming for 8 weeks at the least, more realistically 12 weeks. Add in FitMax during the last 4 weeks. Diet and training are the major keys in the success of your cut, but adding a thermogenic toward the end of the cut will give you a nice boost.
I will be starting my cut at the end of June do you think that's long enough 2 months roughly and thanks for the reply my friend :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting my cut at the end of June do you think that's long enough 2 months roughly and thanks for the reply my friend :)
Happy to help! I think you could see some great progress in 2 months with a solid diet schedule and some added cardio. What are your goals for the end of the cut?

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Happy to help! I think you could see some great progress in 2 months with a solid diet schedule and some added cardio. What are your goals for the end of the cut?
Well being at 20% bf I'd love to get down to around 15 bf or just below just to add some leaness and more definition and vascularity :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Well being at 20% bf I'd love to get down to around 15 bf or just below just to add some leaness and more definition and vascularity :)
Two months should be a good enough block of time to get you a bit leaner. I would focus mostly on your diet and nutrition, and save the Fitmax toward the end of your cut. GIve yourself at least 2 weeks of dieting without a thermogenic to see how things go before introducing another variable into the mix. Have you determined your nutrition and calorie intake for your cut?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes it's one that measures bf apparently I'm 24 y.o height 159 cm or 5ft 9 and weight 70kg and 20%bf a 57% water that's what it said on my scales only got them for around 10gbp so dont know how accurate they are thanks for the reply
Here is a test for you.......Do your BF analysis then have a huge glass of water, go back and try again...you will be quite surpriised...