36% BF

  1. 36% BF


    So Iíve done research for oct and pct already. Iím 36% BF. Iíve been clean eating and training for a month now (I have prior experience working out, so Iím not a new to it). Iím interested in taking 1- andro for my first cycle. Would you recommend that?


  2. No, you need to get your diet and training in order and body fat down to the lower teens before thinking of any form of PEDs
    •   
       


  3. No no and no. One month? Dude you need to get your bf down and train hard for at least 2 years before even considering a prohormone. At one month youíre still a gym newb and most likely donít know what youíre doing. It takes time and experience to get those things down. Like above poster said you need to really do some research on nutrition as well

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    No no and no. One month? Dude you need to get your bf down and train hard for at least 2 years before even considering a prohormone. At one month youíre still a gym newb and most likely donít know what youíre doing. It takes time and experience to get those things down. Like above poster said you need to really do some research on nutrition as well
    He did say he has trained previously but still needs to get diet, body fat and training in order before considering PEDs

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mickc1965 View Post
    He did say he has trained previously but still needs to get diet, body fat and training in order before considering PEDs
    Yeah Iím pretty educated on diet and training. I lost 60+ a few years ago before college. Just gained it all while at school. So would 10-20% BF be a good start?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    No no and no. One month? Dude you need to get your bf down and train hard for at least 2 years before even considering a prohormone. At one month youíre still a gym newb and most likely donít know what youíre doing. It takes time and experience to get those things down. Like above poster said you need to really do some research on nutrition as well
    Makes sense, so 10-20% BF then I can start to think about it?

  7. 12% is ideal, 15% is max before steroids or PH, Sarms would be ok above those figures

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mickc1965 View Post
    12% is ideal, 15% is max before steroids or PH, Sarms would be ok above those figures
    For sarms whatís the max bf? And any reputable ones that arenít a sham?

  9. Don't do it bro!! Follow what others said.
    Black Lion Research Vector is better than Ostarine (top use first SARM) and compares to 1-andro, but does not require PCT (its all natural). Lots of logs and comments on the subject.

  10. Definitely get body fat down before using hormones, body fat messes with the metabolism of hormonal products and can mess things up. A lot of it is a recipe for disaster.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Don't do it bro!! Follow what others said.
    Black Lion Research Vector is better than Ostarine (top use first SARM) and compares to 1-andro, but does not require PCT (its all natural). Lots of logs and comments on the subject.
    Since I am new to this site. Can you link me to forums talking about this subject?

  12. https://www.precisionnutrition.com/all-about-estrogens

    This article explains estrogens in the body and their role on body fat storage and distribution as well as estrogenic effects on testosterone production/aromatization.


    Higher body fat percentages lead to more estrogenic sides in men taking testosterone esters. Higher levels of aromatization and fat distribution are a risk when taking hormones at higher levels of body fat.

    Hope this helps

  13. This article explains estrogens in the body and their role on body fat storage and distribution as well as estrogenic effects on testosterone production/aromatization.


    Higher body fat percentages lead to more estrogenic sides in men taking testosterone esters. Higher levels of aromatization and fat distribution are a risk when taking hormones at higher levels of body fat.

    Hope this helps[/QUOTE]

    Beautiful, thanks brother

  14. Quote Originally Posted by oliverfox View Post
    Since I am new to this site. Can you link me to forums talking about this subject?
    Just search for 'Vector'

  15. Agreed with what the other have said. Get your bf down before messing with andros. You won't notice anything if you start taking them at too high bf. Make sure diet is on point for your goals. Also check out some natty cutting products. There are a lot of new options out.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Agreed with what the other have said. Get your bf down before messing with andros. You won't notice anything if you start taking them at too high bf. Make sure diet is on point for your goals. Also check out some natty cutting products. There are a lot of new options out.
    I was told to take ostarine once I hit 20% bf. Another person said to do this cutting stack?
    Name:  IMG_1525071207.051302.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  179.0 KB

  17. I think itís a waste to take something hormonal during a cut. Not worth the risks in my opinion.
    If youíre gonna mess with the hormones, pack on as much muscle as possible during that cycle by eating like a beast.

    Cutting is no fun. All these fat burners do barely anything, strength is down, and mood sucks. But gaining confidence and abs/jawline is totally worth it. Took me years to realize that diet is key and training is the fun part but not as beneficial.
    Cut the carbs and youíll be down to 15% mid summer. Good luck!

  18. Great. So once I hit 15%bf I should bulk and do ostarine caradine stack? Or gw, s4, mk 677?
  19. 36% BF


    Quote Originally Posted by allbrawn View Post
    I think itís a waste to take something hormonal during a cut. Not worth the risks in my opinion.
    If youíre gonna mess with the hormones, pack on as much muscle as possible during that cycle by eating like a beast.

    Cutting is no fun. All these fat burners do barely anything, strength is down, and mood sucks. But gaining confidence and abs/jawline is totally worth it. Took me years to realize that diet is key and training is the fun part but not as beneficial.
    Cut the carbs and youíll be down to 15% mid summer. Good luck!
    Iím just confused on why to take ph if you recommend taking them while Iím bulking, since the purpose of cardarine is weight loss?

    Also. So once I hit 15% bf I should bulk and do ostarine caradine stack? Or gw, s4, mk 677?

  20. Idk if youíve ever done a cycle, but once you start itís hard to stop. I donít recommend sarms or pros anymore. Not saying all people who are enhanced are all soft/fuffy, but the ones I know think they can take a pill to out work the diet. Used to love the huge n strong look. But now all I care about is being lean, strong and healthy. Donít need to mess the hormones up to achieve that

  21. Quote Originally Posted by oliverfox View Post
    I’m just confused on why to take ph if you recommend taking them while I’m bulking, since the purpose of cardarine is weight loss?

    Also. So once I hit 15% bf I should bulk and do ostarine caradine stack? Or gw, s4, mk 677?
    Gw and mk aren’t ph’s or sarms, osta is a sarm not a ph. None of them are really for bulking.

    However, on the basis you have much further to go naturally before it’s even worth considering anything at all just forget about them all completely bro.

    When the time is right do a lot more research on what they do, how they work and what would be most conducive to your goals. But this is a couple of years away at least my friend.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 17 days m-1-t...easy on the bf comments
    By embrace in forum Pics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 09:11 PM
  2. Time to drop some BF, any ideas?
    By Tatt2d in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 07:43 PM
  3. Bf %
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 12:45 PM
  4. thoughts on SU usage at 7 weeks out/9% bf
    By PecSicle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 01:45 AM
  5. Anyone BF TOOLS
    By sctxms in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:53 AM
Log in
Log in