Recomp Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Recomp Log

Well this is my first recomp attempt, and I'll try to record everything as good as i can.

I started lifting 3 years ago, but not regularly, neither was I paying attention to my diet. But I've absolutely fell in love with lifting last year that i saw some results and I've been lifting regularly about 3 to 5 days a week since September.

I started powerlifting from October until February, and i reached a fairly good level I think.

(I've included both kilos and pounds for all you imperial freaks out there )
    1RMs
    Bench 90kg - 198lbs
    Squat 135kg- 297lbs
    Deadlift 145kg - 319lbs

My stats currently:

17 years old
    1.70m - 5'7"
    73kg - 160.6lbs
    Waist circumference: 83cm - 32.6in
    Chest width: 35cm - 13.7in
    Back Width: 49cm - 19.2in
    Bicep circumference: 35cm - 13.7in
    Quad circumference: 58cm - 22.8in

My maintenance calories are ~2.080, so what im going to do is to try to consume ~1.900 on non workout days and ~2.100 on workout days. So that I'll have a slighr deficit, see how it works for me and adjust from there.
    Im going to follow an Intermittent Fasting protocol for my cutting/recomp. I know there's little -if any- difference between IF and traditional cutting, it just fits my schedule better.
    My diet consists of Milk, Greek yogurt (2% fat, sometimes full fat), chicken breast, lean turkey meat burgers, white fish (cod fillet), salmon, leafy greens, broccoli, whole weat tortillas, peanut butter, and rice.
    I'll be having one cheat day a week (Saturday or Sunday).

My supplements are: Multiple source protein shake (i dont know if im allowed to post company name here), creatine monohydrate and now Yohimbe HCL.

Im going to take 5mg YHCL while fasted in the morning plus 5mg more with 200-300mg caffeine pre workout.

A huge thanks to @MrKleen73 for his valuable knowledge and for helping me in my try to achieve my goals.

P.S Sorry if my english are bad, Im Greek

2. This is how I look nowName:  1522177461403.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  86.6 KBName:  1522177388054.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  85.0 KBName:  20180328_204655~2.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  61.6 KB
    •   

3. Good deal, in on this.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. That's great

5. Subd!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   

6. Im in. At your age you got plenty of gains ahead. Lets see it happen!

7. Guys my yohimbe just arrived. I ordered it from Bulgaria through a Greek shop because its not legal in EU. Do you think is legit primaforce or bunk?
    Name:  1522423212779.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  50.3 KBName:  1522423234936.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  65.3 KBName:  1522423255781.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  37.9 KB

8. Looks legit to me.
    Current Training Log -

9. Ok thanx cause for a second I felt like I have thrown my money in the toilet

10. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Ok thanx cause for a second I felt like I have thrown my money in the toilet
    Once you take them you will know but it is the right bottle, and caps look the same.
    Current Training Log -

11. Subbed.
    That is a really solid plan, good luck.

12. So, Day 1 today.
    Woke up around 9.45am, took 5mg YHCL. Then ate breakfast around 13.45pm, a couple of hardboiled eggs two slices deli lean turkey and a glass of milk.
    Didn't notice much really, maybe dosage is too low because I'm very stim resistant or my YHCL is bunk.
    I'll try 5-7.5mg at noon with 200mg of caffeine before my preworkout and see how it goes from there.

13. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    So, Day 1 today.
    Woke up around 9.45am, took 5mg YHCL. Then ate breakfast around 13.45pm, a couple of hardboiled eggs two slices deli lean turkey and a glass of milk.
    Didn't notice much really, maybe dosage is too low because I'm very stim resistant or my YHCL is bunk.
    I'll try 5-7.5mg at noon with 200mg of caffeine before my preworkout and see how it goes from there.
    I started drinking coffee at 13-14 and became very stim tolerant within a handful of years, don't push stims to hard to fast hay.
    Be careful with stims, some creep up on you over days and some hit quick within minutes, take your time to learn them.

Your diet seems like it will be about as tight as it comes too.
    Be careful with your diet not burn out, but keep healthy also.(eg.enjoy yourself a little)

Good luck mate.
    Atherosclerosis, Learn It, Live It, Love It.

14. Thanks a lot! I have one cheat day a week so I can allow my self a little indulgence in other foods and also carb load to kickstart my metabolsim while cutting

15. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Thanks a lot! I have one cheat day a week so I can allow my self a little indulgence in other foods and also carb load to kickstart my metabolsim while cutting
    I used to base my training around my weekend carb load(excuse to enjoy life)...basically heaviest lift day first(squat or deadlift).
    Atherosclerosis, Learn It, Live It, Love It.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    I used to base my training around my weekend carb load(excuse to enjoy life)...basically heaviest lift day first(squat or deadlift).
    I'll try it

17. Day 1 still, came from gym. Took 5mg YHCL pre workout didn't feel much if anything really (forgot my caffeine in my other backpack).
    1404 cals so far, got a few left for noon-night.
    Tomorrow morning, will start fasted with 7.5mg YHCL and take 7.5mg YHCL w/ 300mg caffeine as a pre workout. All I can say is that my hunger seems to be quite supressed now, which is good

18. Day 2 - Morning
    Woke up and took 10mg YHCL fasted.
    My max dose is 14.6mg YHCL, so I'll work slowly my way up there until i feel anything apart from appetite supression.
    Yesterday I trained legs and ate ~1740cals. I just couldn't eat more, I wasn't hungry.
    Will post again after my workout.

19. Day 3
    First of all I don't know if anybody's still following the thread, so this might be the last post.
    Down at 1800 calories today, took 10mg YHCL in the morning while fasted.
    Then took 12.5mg at noon with 400mg caffeine as a pre workout. Chest&Shoulders today. Crazy energy during workout, hit me way too hard. The thing is that I had tachycardia, 92bpm. My normal is 52bpm. I will go down to 200mg caffeine and 10mg YHCL.

I've eaten so far 411calories as my first meal. Alaskan Pollock fillet in the oven with pardboiled rice and homemade yogurt sauce plus a glass of milk.

Ill see how it goes and ill weight my self this saturday.

20. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Day 3
    First of all I don't know if anybody's still following the thread, so this might be the last post.
    Down at 1800 calories today, took 10mg YHCL in the morning while fasted.
    Then took 12.5mg at noon with 400mg caffeine as a pre workout. Chest&Shoulders today. Crazy energy during workout, hit me way too hard. The thing is that I had tachycardia, 92bpm. My normal is 52bpm. I will go down to 200mg caffeine and 10mg YHCL.

I've eaten so far 411calories as my first meal. Alaskan Pollock fillet in the oven with pardboiled rice and homemade yogurt sauce plus a glass of milk.

Ill see how it goes and ill weight my self this saturday.
    Don't get worried about a lack of responses, especially on a weekend. I am almost never on here during the weekend. Other times if there is not a reason to respond I don't make comments. I think you will find a lot of people are like that and it honestly takes a bit or just one of those perfect logs everyone is really interested in to get much traffic at first.

You sure are climbing up the Y-HCL dose traini quickly, you are not going to get a massive stim feel from Y-HCL, it will make you less hungry and a little warmer, but unless you accidentally go too far you aren't going to get a major stim like feel from it. That comes more from some of the other stims. Sounds like it is doing what it needs to be by keeping your appetite at bay and hopefullly you are running a little warmer. Although that might not be noticeable unless you are just dripping sweat...

How about your hands and feet, have they gotten cold or anything like that?
    Current Training Log -

21. No, no cold limbs. But I was sweating like a pig! Yeah, I'll be patient about my log. Thanks for supporting me

22. Im thinking of running cardarine to aid in fat loss. What do you guys think?
    Cardar1ne by OL
    Many people suggest it, but I'm not sure

23. At 170lbs I was using 15mg yohimbine hcl and definitely felt it fasted. You have to be careful though I upped to 20mg and got major anxiety attacks and just didn't feel right. I don't use it preworkout though just fasted before morning cardio.

24. I see... I went back to 7.5mg this morning and will take the same pre workout woth my caffeine and work my way slowly up to 10-15mg from there over the course of the week

25. Day 4
    Took 10mg YHCL in the morning, then 10mg more plus 300mg caffeine (a pill and a half) preworkout. Finalyy good thermogenesis and energy without jitters or tachycardia.
    I am literally surprised by the appetite supression of yohimbine. I'm in love with this stuff. My waist also went down 1cm.
    82cm circumference now.
    I'll weigh my self in 3 days.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3-AD recomp log
    By xjsynx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:20 AM
  2. Nemesis' summer recomp log
    By brk_nemesis in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 01:33 AM