Recomp Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I found it takes a while to gauge dietary changes. As much as two weeks which can be a lot when running a cycle. I came up with a diet where I ate the same exact foods every day and I still stick to that now even if bulking up. It was dead easy to tweak the food and reduce fats or carbs from certain meals. I would then check my weight and appearance in the mirror and if I was losing too much in a couple of weeks I would add something in and vice versa if the needle hadn't gone down. It took me about 2 months to get the diet properly sorted trying out different ideas etc then once I was losing a pound to two pounds per week I then started the cycle. Lost about 40lbs over a 6 month period.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Thanks a lot. Thats how i started but they seemed like they were too many for me, that's why.
    Seemed like they were too many for me? Not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean you were eating that much and not making any progress or you just thought you should be lower? If you ate at that level for 2 weeks and didn't see any progress then lowering makes sense, if you haven't given it a legit shot then give it the legit shot first.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. I thought they should be lower. Now im on 1850-190p ill try it for a couple of weeks and see how it goes
    @MrKleen73 what is your opinion on 7 Keto?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    I thought they should be lower. Now im on 1850-190p ill try it for a couple of weeks and see how it goes
    @MrKleen73 what is your opinion on 7 Keto?
    It's alright, don't get too sucked into the supplements. If doing things right 95% will come from good training and nutrition. The other 5% is comprised of things that get you an extra 1% here and there. Don't get too hyped up on them or spend all your money. You are young and should be able to lean up without so many supps.

    If you aren't losing much @1850 in a few weeks where are you going to go? To 1550? At that level we are talking about being malnourished. If I were you I would not drop below 1850 until you have a week without any loss because that is already pretty low. Not horrible for your body weight but still low, and really low for a starting point.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It's alright, don't get too sucked into the supplements. If doing things right 95% will come from good training and nutrition. The other 5% is comprised of things that get you an extra 1% here and there. Don't get too hyped up on them or spend all your money. You are young and should be able to lean up without so many supps.

    If you aren't losing much @1850 in a few weeks where are you going to go? To 1550? At that level we are talking about being malnourished. If I were you I would not drop below 1850 until you have a week without any loss because that is already pretty low. Not horrible for your body weight but still low, and really low for a starting point.
    Thanks a lot! You've been helping a lot. Yeah i just want it for that 1-2% extra. I know if my nutrition is not good i wont see results, so Im trying my best both in the gym and in the kitchen.
    I might go visit a nutrition expert (i dont know how it is spelled in english, brainfart, sorry lol), the doctor kind, a friend of mine suggested her and he's seen great results, she works with athletes quite a lot, so i can have a somewhat accurate fat measurement and maybe have her design me a good meal plan?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It's alright, don't get too sucked into the supplements. If doing things right 95% will come from good training and nutrition. The other 5% is comprised of things that get you an extra 1% here and there. Don't get too hyped up on them or spend all your money. You are young and should be able to lean up without so many supps.

    If you aren't losing much @1850 in a few weeks where are you going to go? To 1550? At that level we are talking about being malnourished. If I were you I would not drop below 1850 until you have a week without any loss because that is already pretty low. Not horrible for your body weight but still low, and really low for a starting point.
    Yeah dude id be the walking dead on 1850 a day let alone going any lower lol i dont do well on limited calories
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3-AD recomp log
    By xjsynx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:20 AM
  2. Nemesis' summer recomp log
    By brk_nemesis in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 01:33 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 09:32 AM
  4. JonesersRX7 recomp log
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 10:29 AM
Log in
Log in