Recomp Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Im thinking of running cardarine to aid in fat loss. What do you guys think?
    Cardar1ne by OL
    Many people suggest it, but I'm not sure
    Cardarine is the bomb... I had better luck with Primeval Labs Cardarine, than I did with OL's. Ol is 3 caps a day for 21mg and PL is 4caps for 20mg but I got much better results with the PL stuff. I know they are not sponsors on here but that stuff was spot on good!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    At 170lbs I was using 15mg yohimbine hcl and definitely felt it fasted. You have to be careful though I upped to 20mg and got major anxiety attacks and just didn't feel right. I don't use it preworkout though just fasted before morning cardio.
    Yeah this was the part I was warning him about. It goes from not too bad with moderate stim effect to Oh crap this is what too much feels like. Too much is a VERY unpleasant feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Day 4
    Took 10mg YHCL in the morning, then 10mg more plus 300mg caffeine (a pill and a half) preworkout. Finalyy good thermogenesis and energy without jitters or tachycardia.
    I am literally surprised by the appetite supression of yohimbine. I'm in love with this stuff. My waist also went down 1cm.
    82cm circumference now.
    I'll weigh my self in 3 days.
    Sounds good, I wouldn't push the YHCL any higher than this unless you stop sweating. There is some stim to it, but moreso you want to feel warm, and lower appetite. If you are feeling those you are in the sweetspot. No need to increase unless you notice it waning a bit as you get more used to it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. @MrKleen73 thnx a lot! Yeah I'll stick to this dose and go up when my body develops resistance.
    Did you have any side effects from cardarine? What should I expect since you have used it and know better.
    Also, yeah, the "too much YHCL" pretty much ****ed me up yesterday.
    Only positive from that is that i stayed awake till 1 am and managed to get all my calories for the day at least
    Ill post some progress pics
    •   
       


  3. Does anybody see any difference?
    But I'm only 4 days into restriced calorie diet, so it might be way too earlyName:  20180403_192956.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  35.7 KBName:  20180403_192913.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  15.8 KBName:  20180403_192834.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  21.5 KB

  4. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    @MrKleen73 thnx a lot! Yeah I'll stick to this dose and go up when my body develops resistance.
    Did you have any side effects from cardarine? What should I expect since you have used it and know better.
    Also, yeah, the "too much YHCL" pretty much ****ed me up yesterday.
    Only positive from that is that i stayed awake till 1 am and managed to get all my calories for the day at least
    Ill post some progress pics
    In all honesty, no. Not that i know of or could attribute to it. I was energetic all day, could still eat though, wanted to move around more. My lipids did not get anywhere near as far out of range as they would have for the cycle I was on at the time either. It was just a TD with some DHEA PH's but still high dosed high enough to mess with lipids and didn't.

    That being said... I just realized you are 17 so I am not going to suggest you run it. If you choose to that is up to you and nothing magical happens at 18 that changes your biology, so research it a bit more yourself before you make your decision.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Hard to tell right now. Give it another week or two. Has the scale moved already?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In all honesty, no. Not that i know of or could attribute to it. I was energetic all day, could still eat though, wanted to move around more. My lipids did not get anywhere near as far out of range as they would have for the cycle I was on at the time either. It was just a TD with some DHEA PH's but still high dosed high enough to mess with lipids and didn't.

    That being said... I just realized you are 17 so I am not going to suggest you run it. If you choose to that is up to you and nothing magical happens at 18 that changes your biology, so research it a bit more yourself before you make your decision.
    I see. Yeah thats why I asked, because i was first going to run ostarine during my cut, bu then read that it's supressive amd im only 17, turning 18 in about 22 days. Still very young and i didn't want anything supressive that could mess up my still developing endocrine system, otherwise I would think the possibility of a test/anavar cycle, but my endocrinologist said my endocrine develops till 23-25 so i shouldn't do anything like that.
    To be honest I've done a huge research on forums and medical journals about AAS, and i know that is a serious thing, not something to mess up without being 100% sure about the decision and not being informed about it.

  7. I dont know yet, ill weigh myself either tomorrow either at the end of the week

  8. Day 5.
    I weighed my self today. 72.6kg from 73.8kg.
    I'll keep going that way and if i reach a plateu ill start the cardio.
    Im trying to train with intensity and as heavy as i can to burn calories and preserve my muscle mass.
    Arms today supersets and trisets, insane pump.

  9. Day 6
    I'm getting leaner i can see it in the mirror. More vascularity, less belly fat. I only took YHCL pre workout because i have eating issues.
    I feel conatantly full (not bloated, just not hungry) and I'm literally force feeding myself in order to hit my macros. I hardly eat 1200 a day so im struggling to reach 1600 to 1800 and at least hit my protein goals. I manage to hit my protein goals but i have to force my self to eat.
    Should i stop taking YHCL or do something else to increase my appetite?
    Should i stop IF and eat breakfast so i can feel hungry again?
    I need help seriously

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Day 6
    I'm getting leaner i can see it in the mirror. More vascularity, less belly fat. I only took YHCL pre workout because i have eating issues.
    I feel conatantly full (not bloated, just not hungry) and I'm literally force feeding myself in order to hit my macros. I hardly eat 1200 a day so im struggling to reach 1600 to 1800 and at least hit my protein goals. I manage to hit my protein goals but i have to force my self to eat.
    Should i stop taking YHCL or do something else to increase my appetite?
    Should i stop IF and eat breakfast so i can feel hungry again?
    I need help seriously
    Lower your evening dose of Y-HCL to 5mg and see how that works out. That is a lot of stims 10mg YHCL and a preworkout. It would be hard for me to eat too. The way that Y stimulates you stims the nerves in the muscles of the gut and intestines and can make it clench a bit leaving it feel like you are full, or tight. Making it hard to eat. If that doesn't help then move the 5mg dose a bit earlier while still fasting. Help you release some more fat for energy, then the preworkout may not stim you up as much, and you will be able to eat.

    Another option, add fats... fats are a super easy way to increase calories without increasing the volume of food you are eating. A tablespoon of Coconut or Olive oil adds about 130 calories, add a few of those in to meet caloric needs and you are set. You could also add in brown rice syrup if you want some decent easy to add carbs.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. I also have a hard time eating right after my workout and when it is too hard I just have a shake, and some poptarts. I can get them down even when feeling full. It is one of the few times I add stuff like that in and it works well as it is carb dense and low fat which is great post workout. Not saying do that exclusively but it is one of my go to's whenever eating seems a bit rough.

    Last night was a crazy workout and no way I was getting whole food in between being stimmed and so gassed it was making me queezy. I did my usual post workout shake then an hour later I was still too amped up to eat. I got 2 oz of my meat down and wasn't feeling it. Then made myself a shake with isolate and skim milk, and a pack of poptarts.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. I have the exact opposite problem. I cant stop eating im always hungry lol its ridiculous. But my body needs it i guess cause im getting leaner

  13. Day 7&8
    No gym these days will go again at tueday. 5mg yhcl juat for apettite supression. Sunday will be my cheat meal because we are celebrating easter in Greece

  14. Im going back into my cut, even more hard-core than before from tomorrow. Today was an epic cheat day, but im going back on track until i get to 12 - 10% BF, in order to start a clean bulk

  15. Day 12
    I haven't updated the log cause i didn't hace much time.
    I am running at 1600 calories cardio 2 to 3 times a week. YHCL does wonders keeping hunger at bay. Increased my dose to 12.5mg now.
    I'll upload some progress pics. I have better visible muscles know and an 81cm waist

  16. Im leaner now, i can see some muscle serrations that weren't visible before, and i lost all of the fat from my cheecks and under my chinName:  20180412_223753~2.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  81.7 KBName:  20180412_223709~2.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  85.8 KB

  17. Good stuff have you weighed to check scale progress?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  18. I'll weigh my self tomorrow. I might be down probably only by a pound or a half, but i really feel leaner infront of the mirror. I have increased muscle hardness, i might have lost some water or gained a slight amount...

  19. Thought your HCL was bunk and then ending up lowering it lol. Im currently taking that same one, not bunk. Take some time, be patient and work to your proper dose.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Thought your HCL was bunk and then ending up lowering it lol. Im currently taking that same one, not bunk. Take some time, be patient and work to your proper dose.
    The maximum dose for my bodyweight is ~14mg. I take 10-12.5mg now. No it's not bunk, i thought it might be because i ordered from Bulgaria, but as soon as i took it i knew it was good

  21. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    The maximum dose for my bodyweight is ~14mg. I take 10-12.5mg now. No it's not bunk, i thought it might be because i ordered from Bulgaria, but as soon as i took it i knew it was good
    IMO If your 17, I wouldn’t cut, your not done growing yet. I’d keep lean bulking till your maybe 20-22.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    IMO If your 17, I wouldnt cut, your not done growing yet. Id keep lean bulking till your maybe 20-22.
    17 18 in a few days it doesnt matter. Check my photos at the beginning of the log and you'll see that i have plenty of fat. When im done with the cutting in July-September, I'll start bulking again. The only reason for me to cut is because i want to start bulking again, clean bulking, and put some serious mass on (I'm powerlifting) without being a fat ****.

  23. I just ordered 7-Keto DHEA to stack with my YHCL on my cut... Each tablet is 100mg 7 keto dhea. It has 30 caps (so a 30 day supply).
    But in the studies were used dosages of 200mg. Should i run it @ 200mg ed, and just buy a second bottle at the two week mark when im done?
    Also... Im really hungry during the day again. 1500 cals a day.
    1.68-1.70 height 72.6kg (I'll weigh my self tomorrow again because that was my weight at the 5 day mark i think).
    I do about 45 minutes to an hour weight training and 3 times a week 20 min cardio (sometimes LISS others HIIT, depending on my energy).
    Should i stick to 1500-1600 calories a day, or should i increase it?
    Im also confused with calculating my maintenance calories

  24. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    I just ordered 7-Keto DHEA to stack with my YHCL on my cut... Each tablet is 100mg 7 keto dhea. It has 30 caps (so a 30 day supply).
    But in the studies were used dosages of 200mg. Should i run it @ 200mg ed, and just buy a second bottle at the two week mark when im done?
    Also... Im really hungry during the day again. 1500 cals a day.
    1.68-1.70 height 72.6kg (I'll weigh my self tomorrow again because that was my weight at the 5 day mark i think).
    I do about 45 minutes to an hour weight training and 3 times a week 20 min cardio (sometimes LISS others HIIT, depending on my energy).
    Should i stick to 1500-1600 calories a day, or should i increase it?
    Im also confused with calculating my maintenance calories
    Real simple way to do calories for a cut is to multiply your body weight in lbs by 12-14 and start in that range. Your calories are very low for your age and being in puberty. I would at least be at a multiple of 12 to start but push for 13 and see if you can lose there so you have more room to drop calories when you are ready. For a multiplier of 12 that would put you at 1917 cals a day... 13 puts you at 2076 a day.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Real simple way to do calories for a cut is to multiply your body weight in lbs by 12-14 and start in that range. Your calories are very low for your age and being in puberty. I would at least be at a multiple of 12 to start but push for 13 and see if you can lose there so you have more room to drop calories when you are ready. For a multiplier of 12 that would put you at 1917 cals a day... 13 puts you at 2076 a day.
    Thanks a lot. Thats how i started but they seemed like they were too many for me, that's why.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3-AD recomp log
    By xjsynx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:20 AM
  2. Nemesis' summer recomp log
    By brk_nemesis in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 01:33 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 09:32 AM
  4. JonesersRX7 recomp log
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 10:29 AM
Log in
Log in