Yohimbine HCL effectiveness & Intermittent Fasting

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If you take while fasting your insulin levels are going to be low regardless. Are you planning on taking this with your pre-workout, or as your preworkout?
    I would take it in the AM to aid in fat burning throughout the day while blood sugar and insulin are low. You can dose more than once in a day also. So you could do a pre workout dose as well but the best use would be during the fast if you only plan do use for one purpose.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Can i split the dose? Like half on morning around 6 when i wake up to aid in fat burning and the other half as preworkout combined with caffeine? Or should i take two full doses a day with some hours between administration (1 full dose morning+1 full dose pwo)?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Can i split the dose? Like half on morning around 6 when i wake up to aid in fat burning and the other half as preworkout combined with caffeine? Or should i take two full doses a day with some hours between administration (1 full dose morning+1 full dose pwo)?
    I would do 2 separate full doses. 1 in the am for fat burning, add the caffeine too or have some coffee, then have another full one pre-workout. Unless you just don't have enough or can not get more right now I would think it would be more effective with 2 full doses a day.
    Current Training Log -

4. Thats what im going to do then. Thanks a lot man, your posts have been a huge help for me!

5. There is some awesome info in this thread.

My son is 17 also and not long ago instead of breakfast he started having a morning coffee with approx 200mg caffeine, 10mg coconut oil, instead of milk and a little stevia to sweeten. He won't consume food until lunch and his mental clarity is the best its ever been at school.

The above workout will keep your metabolism high as for longer than cardio.

I can't IF when the weather is to hot unfortunately but have found the most important thing for me is to make sure not to consume carbs, protein or aminos that will spike insulin for the first few hours or the last couple of hours of the day to get the most from hormones.
    If you don't spike your insulin pre-workout then your post-workout shake can be held off for half an hour to get a better growth hormone release from your workout.

Your young with young hormone levels so the better you learn to tweak them now the better the body you will grow long-term, what ever your eating style is.
    Less insulin=More GH.
    More GH=Less protein breakdown for fuel from cortisol and better fat burning.

Hopefully some of this help and good luck mate.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    There is some awesome info in this thread.

My son is 17 also and not long ago instead of breakfast he started having a morning coffee with approx 200mg caffeine, 10mg coconut oil, instead of milk and a little stevia to sweeten. He won't consume food until lunch and his mental clarity is the best its ever been at school.

The above workout will keep your metabolism high as for longer than cardio.

I can't IF when the weather is to hot unfortunately but have found the most important thing for me is to make sure not to consume carbs, protein or aminos that will spike insulin for the first few hours or the last couple of hours of the day to get the most from hormones.
    If you don't spike your insulin pre-workout then your post-workout shake can be held off for half an hour to get a better growth hormone release from your workout.

Your young with young hormone levels so the better you learn to tweak them now the better the body you will grow long-term, what ever your eating style is.
    Less insulin=More GH.
    More GH=Less protein breakdown for fuel from cortisol and better fat burning.

Hopefully some of this help and good luck mate.
    Great suggestions. You should follow along in his new log. Recomp Log

I also do not have carbs with breakfast unless I am having them post workout. I also do IF most of the time, but am so metabolically flexible at this point from different diets I can swap things around most of the time without having hunger issues when I come back to IF from a quick focus on anabolism. I am an easy gainer so I keep all of my carbs for around my workout. Right now performance is pretty high on my list so I have been adding carbs preworkout, for those training sessions. It works out really well, but for fat loss your suggestion is spot on!
    Current Training Log -

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Great suggestions. You should follow along in his new log. Recomp Log

I also do not have carbs with breakfast unless I am having them post workout. I also do IF most of the time, but am so metabolically flexible at this point from different diets I can swap things around most of the time without having hunger issues when I come back to IF from a quick focus on anabolism. I am an easy gainer so I keep all of my carbs for around my workout. Right now performance is pretty high on my list so I have been adding carbs preworkout, for those training sessions. It works out really well, but for fat loss your suggestion is spot on!
    Thanks for linking me, this will be good to watch and help my boy out also(seeing someone else like him do it).
    My metabolism is complete garbage but everything you said is exactly how I find it also, base your eating timing and carb intake off your goals.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-30-2018, 09:17 AM
  2. Side Effects of Yohimbine HCL
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 07-12-2017, 12:09 PM
  3. Weird effect, possibly from yohimbine hcl
    By runner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 01:24 AM
  4. yohimbine hcl
    By SCORPIO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 02:55 PM
  5. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:44 PM