Clen vs. ECY

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I’m on a precycle cut right now and just ran my 1st two weeks of Clen. I’m running ECY on my off weeks and I’ve had great results with it in the past.

I worked up to 120mg but found that I tolerated clen best at 100mg/day. The first week I really noticed how hot I ran on it throughout the day and into week two I was used to it. The only issue I’ve had so far is that it does nothing to suppress my appetite. I was planning to drop about 1,000 calories out of my diet during these 1st two weeks and it was tough without the appetite suppressant I’m used to when cutting with ECY.

These 1st three days this week I’ve enjoyed my ECY and the diet has tightened up dramatically. I also noticed that I sweat way crazier during my fasted AM cardio on the ECY. I use SNS Alpha Yo because I tolerate it far better than Yo HCL.

I wish I would’ve started my cut on a week or 2 of ECY rather than jumping into the clen right away. For me this would’ve made getting into a deficit easier. With that said I expect my next 2 week run of clen to be much better.

Fully expecting great results with Clen and the ECY in between can only help. Looking forward to these next 4 weeks now that I got my mind right!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Try adding some Y to your clen. Always keeps my appetite down and get some mad sweats when doing cardio.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Try adding some Y to your clen. Always keeps my appetite down and get some mad sweats when doing cardio.
I was thinking about that. I might drop my dose down on the clen a bit and add Y in...thanks!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I like 80mcg and 6-9mg of alphaY mega shakey first thing fasting but find a couple of hours in. I seemed to cramp more with 100mcg and Y.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend against stacking clen with yohimbine, even alpha-yohimbine. If you decide to do this I would be VERY mindful of your heart rate and blood pressure. Both of these can cause BP increase and stress on the heart.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I appreciate the feedback! I just started back on the Clen today but didn’t take any Y. I will likely try it sometime this week though at 60-80mg of Clen w/ 1.5-3mg of Alpha Y. Just dosed 80mg Clen today...I’ll let you know how it goes when I sack up.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the feedback! I just started back on the Clen today but didn’t take any Y. I will likely try it sometime this week though at 60-80mg of Clen w/ 1.5-3mg of Alpha Y. Just dosed 80mg Clen today...I’ll let you know how it goes when I sack up.
You got it brother. Just be mindful of your heart rate and don't push yourself too hard with high intensity work

thedemonslair

Awards
May I ask where you got your clen and ephedrine hcl?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
May I ask where you got your clen and ephedrine hcl?
Depending on where you live, Ephedrine can be purchsed at your local pharmacy. I typically buy mine at Walmart or CVS. Clen and RC sources cannot be discussed openly on the forum.

leopp

Awards
Depending on where you live, Ephedrine can be purchsed at your local pharmacy. I typically buy mine at Walmart or CVS. Clen and RC sources cannot be discussed openly on the forum.
Ephedrine Question, planning to go EC stack way. Could u please elaborate how to source Ephedrine locally (usa), I mean what I need to buy OTC @local pharmacy

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine Question, planning to go EC stack way. Could u please elaborate how to source Ephedrine locally (usa), I mean what I need to buy OTC @local pharmacy
Go to pharmacy, ask for Bronk-Aid, show ID, success

thedemonslair

Awards
Is there any difference between primatene and bronkaid?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any difference between primatene and bronkaid?
Bronk is 25mg ephedrine HCL per cap and Prim is 12.5mg ephedrine sulfate per cap.
The type of ephedrine (HCL vs Sulfate) is different but makes minimal difference of the usable dose

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend against stacking clen with yohimbine, even alpha-yohimbine. If you decide to do this I would be VERY mindful of your heart rate and blood pressure. Both of these can cause BP increase and stress on the heart.
Ive combined these two before without seemingly any issues

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Did 60mg of Clen w/ 3mg of Alpha Y...didn’t die so that’s good...seriously tho I didn’t have any troubles at all...going to probably keep the Y at 3mg and bump the Clen up to 80 and then 100 if I still feel good.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did 60mg of Clen w/ 3mg of Alpha Y...didn’t die so that’s good...seriously tho I didn’t have any troubles at all...going to probably keep the Y at 3mg and bump the Clen up to 80 and then 100 if I still feel good.
make sure youre using taurine with clen. Clen depletes taurine . probally best to use a seperate dose of taurine an hour before or after eating where no other aminos are there, to make sure

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I have been taking Taurine with it...will consider a change in the timing of my dose thanks!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been taking Taurine with it...will consider a change in the timing of my dose thanks!
yup bc as far as I know clen depletes taurine and taurine is the amino acid that has something to do with the heart. Thats why some people have had issues with clen and their heart, as some of the studies on clen and the heart

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
This quick 6 week cut cannot be classified as a victory for me. I struggled getting into a deficit and ended up cheating too much especially late this week. Let’s just say that I’ve been over-indulging in hazy IPA knowing I’ll be taking a hiatus but the stash was too deep anyhow what was I to do?

With that said, I’m usually not super lean this early in the year anyhow. I wanted to peel some body fat before going on cycle which I did but it’s going to be a longer ride from shred city.

Looking forward this cycle!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
re-reading this thread and ive done it before and took 60 -80 mgs of clen at a time. I recommend against it bc its Supposed to drop blood pressure when taking in larger doses

I say 40 max at a time. . If I did clen again I probably wouldn't go over 60-80 mgs daily

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
re-reading this thread and ive done it before is taking 60 -80 mgs of clen at a time.

I wouldnt do that I say 40 max at a time. Supposed to drop blood pressure when taking in larger doses. If I did clen again I probably wouldn't go over 60-80 mgs daily
I found that 100mg/day was the max dose I felt comfortable with. I was a little shaky but nothing that created that over-stimmed discomfort. I should’ve monitored my BP more closely and will next time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Theipodpeople Weight Loss 17
CoachG Weight Loss 1