Shredding the Titan into a Law Man,

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What’s going on my long lost AM family!? To those that know me, I-missed you,and to those I dont...Im sure we’ll get acquainted soon enough. Ao whats my purpose here? To finally shred. As some of you know, my 15 year career as a firefighter has ceased as I have decided to go into law enforcement. With that being said, I have been hired by a rather busy city in southern Virginia, and the Academy starts in May! So...my 40 year old ass will be doing PT with a bunch of 24 year old, and I dont want to be outdone. So, just had my physical,Im 225lbs and 13.7% BF, which I truly believe is inaccurate. Im thinking higher. Ill be on here as much as possible...updating my workouts, cardio and diet and taking any tips you may have. So I hope you all join, and help my along because the support will definitely be needed...especially during the cardio. Yall know my idea of cardio is lifting weight faster!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in brother, and you better get you a$$ on a treadmill or Elliptical if you wanna keep up with them baby's. After that last deployment you just did, you can probably be out run by a girl, or even worse an old fat retired NCO like myself

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in brother, and you better get you a$$ on a treadmill or Elliptical if you wanna keep up with them baby's. After that last deployment you just did, you can probably be out run by a girl, or even worse an old fat retired NCO like myself
Ive never been a strong runner,fast but no distance. Itll be a challenge, but Im up to it. I finished my obstacle course in 55 seconds and I had 1:30 to do it in. Thanks for joining in brother

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive never been a strong runner,fast but no distance. Itll be a challenge, but Im up to it. I finished my obstacle course in 55 seconds and I had 1:30 to do it in. Thanks for joining in brother
That's a good time. But, I know you can do it better. My whole time in the Army I would just do 20 mins cardio a day, and that helped me for those long runs. Ankle weights and a steep incline on the treadmill help a ton as well.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s going on my long lost AM family!? To those that know me, I-missed you,and to those I dont...Im sure we’ll get acquainted soon enough. Ao whats my purpose here? To finally shred. As some of you know, my 15 year career as a firefighter has ceased as I have decided to go into law enforcement. With that being said, I have been hired by a rather busy city in southern Virginia, and the Academy starts in May! So...my 40 year old ass will be doing PT with a bunch of 24 year old, and I dont want to be outdone. So, just had my physical,Im 225lbs and 13.7% BF, which I truly believe is inaccurate. Im thinking higher. Ill be on here as much as possible...updating my workouts, cardio and diet and taking any tips you may have. So I hope you all join, and help my along because the support will definitely be needed...especially during the cardio. Yall know my idea of cardio is lifting weight faster!!
Congratulations on the career change to LE.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for yummy nudz. And so I can see how it's done.

Good to have you back

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely in. Make sure you stay safe out there.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'm in on this!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards