BCAA/CEE help

El_Matarife

Awards
What amounts should I be taking post workout? I thought it was 5 grams for both, but that may not be the case. Also, other than CÅE, R-ALA, and BCAA's, are there any other non prohormone supplements you recommend for a bulk? `Sesathin?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What amounts should I be taking post workout? I thought it was 5 grams for both, but that may not be the case. Also, other than CEE, R-ALA, and BCAA's, are there any other non prohormone supplements you recommend for a bulk? Sesathin?
Definitely wouldn't recommend Sesathin for a bulk. It's a really good fat burner, and would probably be ok if you used really moderate doses. But if it were me, I'd just bulk without wasting any of it, then use it after my PCT at full dosage to strip the fat away.

El_Matarife

Awards
Definitely wouldn't recommend Sesathin for a bulk. It's a really good fat burner, and would probably be ok if you used really moderate doses. But if it were me, I'd just bulk without wasting any of it, then use it after my PCT at full dosage to strip the fat away.
Does the CEE/BCAA dosages look reasonable? Also, having never taken creatine before, i assume it should be taken immediately post workout. Are there any advantages to loading it? If so, how is this done?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I take 3 grams of CEE. I know of some people who use 2.5. As for the BCAA's I am not sure, however, since I rely on the BCAA's in the optimum nutrition protein I use.

Sesathin is definitely not a good idea on a bulk.

excalibur

Awards
What amounts should I be taking post workout? I thought it was 5 grams for both, but that may not be the case. Also, other than CEE, R-ALA, and BCAA's, are there any other non prohormone supplements you recommend for a bulk? Sesathin?
I think you have it all covered upp, no need for other supplements than good foods, maybe some fish-oil, flax-oil to ad upp calories if you have hard time eating enogh calories.

Try start out with 2-3g CEE about 1 houer before WO taken with R-ala. After a while you can take 2-3g CEE Post WO as well also with R-ala. If the pumps get to intense of CEE you may lower your overal dose.
I personaly only use CEE pre WO and are happy with that

Bcaa`s you should try to get 5-10g right before WO 5-10g during WO and or maybe 5-10g after WO.
Since you are bulking I think you may be better of using carbohydrates, and protein only Post WO (no ekstra bcaa) but that you have to deside yourself.

Good luck