- 06-22-2005, 04:47 PM
- 06-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by El_Matarife
06-22-2005, 06:27 PM
Does the CEE/BCAA dosages look reasonable? Also, having never taken creatine before, i assume it should be taken immediately post workout. Are there any advantages to loading it? If so, how is this done?Originally Posted by Magickk
06-22-2005, 09:04 PM
I take 3 grams of CEE. I know of some people who use 2.5. As for the BCAA's I am not sure, however, since I rely on the BCAA's in the optimum nutrition protein I use.
Sesathin is definitely not a good idea on a bulk.
06-23-2005, 07:57 AM
I think you have it all covered upp, no need for other supplements than good foods, maybe some fish-oil, flax-oil to ad upp calories if you have hard time eating enogh calories.Originally Posted by El_Matarife
Try start out with 2-3g CEE about 1 houer before WO taken with R-ala. After a while you can take 2-3g CEE Post WO as well also with R-ala. If the pumps get to intense of CEE you may lower your overal dose.
I personaly only use CEE pre WO and are happy with that
Bcaa`s you should try to get 5-10g right before WO 5-10g during WO and or maybe 5-10g after WO.
Since you are bulking I think you may be better of using carbohydrates, and protein only Post WO (no ekstra bcaa) but that you have to deside yourself.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hicks_777 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2012, 11:57 AM
- By AndreAnabolic in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 03-15-2009, 05:24 PM
- By Twisterdad in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-03-2007, 07:39 PM
- By msucurt in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2006, 02:46 PM
- By RedSwan78 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2005, 11:56 AM