Weight Loss Stack Advice

JamesThompy

Awards
Hi all, I’ve been reading this forum for a few months mainly for research and now I’m looking to do a weight loss stack in conjunction with a strict IF diet.

A bit of background on me I play soccer (football) at a decent level but last year had a nasty knee injury and put on a bit of timber from being inactive for months. I’m looking to drop a few pounds before I sign for a new club. I’ve done everything in my stack in the past but not really together as a “stack” any help here I appreciate.

I get up for work around and I’ll be doing an IF

6.20am:
7.5mg SNS Yohimbine
24mg Ephedrine
200mg Caffeine
1 tab Forskolin-95
1 Sup3r-Shred

10am:
24mg Ephedrine
200mg Caffeine
7.5mg SNS Yohimbine

1pm:
24mg Ephedrine
200mg Caffeine
1 SlinMax

And eat my breakfast and dinner as one meal.

7pm
1 SlinMax
1 Sup3r Shred

7.30pm
I’ll be having my final meal of the day, a balanced meal of Carbs, Fats and Protein.

9pm, half an hour before bed
1 Cayenne Pepper pill
1 ZMA
3mg Melatonin
5-HTP.

I’ve seen a few people on here mention similar stacks and timings to this so I tweaked it to suit my needs and goals. I’ll only take The Sup3r Shred until my bottle runs out as I don’t really feel it does anything.

Is there anything else to incorporate or take out of this stack. My main questions are is this a dangerous combination of Stim and non stim “fat burners” and sleep aids or should they all in theory synergise together?
Like I’ve said I’ve taken them all before so I know I can tolerate them, just wondering if taken together are they safe? Thank you for reading.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
that looks real solid my man, not sure how long you are going to run that stack for but a good anti cortisol or PPAR supplement (not sure what sup3r-shred is all about).. I enjoy doing a high dose of CLA/L-Carn/Garcinia cambogia despite what people say! oh and even switching the caffeine out for like a fat burner (I do hydroxycut as my caffeine tab)

JamesThompy

Awards
Sup3r Shred is similar to Carnadine so I bought it mainly for the endurance benefits that come with it but I can’t say I’ve noticed very much.

I’ve seen people say not to take ECA before doing cardio, I’ve never had a problem taking it before cardio or even before playing a soccer match.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Sup3r Shred is similar to Carnadine so I bought it mainly for the endurance benefits that come with it but I can’t say I’ve noticed very much.

I’ve seen people say not to take ECA before doing cardio, I’ve never had a problem taking it before cardio or even before playing a soccer match.
I would not recommend taking EC stack before any heavy cardio workouts like soccer or HIIT your HR is already high and it will put it into unsafe range.. I only do incline walk for 30 mins with EC
There has been reported deaths of people taking EC stack and heart attacks due to intense cardio (sprinters/runners) but I also believe they were abusing the ephedrine already

JamesThompy

Awards
I would not recommend taking EC stack before any heavy cardio workouts like soccer or HIIT your HR is already high and it will put it into unsafe range.. I only do incline walk for 30 mins with EC
There has been reported deaths of people taking EC stack and heart attacks due to intense cardio (sprinters/runners) but I also believe they were abusing the ephedrine already
Yeh that’s what I thought. I haven’t had any issues before but I’d rather not take too many risks.

How many hours after taking ECA would it be safe to do sprints and HIIT etc, because during the week Id take my last ECA dose around 1pm but then a few nights a week at 7.30pm I have training, also on a match day where I would kick off at 3pm would you avoid all doses of ECA or take 1 upon awakening as it’s supposed to be good for endurance.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Might need someone else opinion about that..
But anything after the half life I think would be good (3-6 hrs) but then again ephedrine would help tremendously as it would help with lung expansion/breathing and energy so if your using it respectively I dont it would be a problem to do it! Just know your body and be safe

JamesThompy

Awards
Might need someone else opinion about that..
But anything after the half life I think would be good (3-6 hrs) but then again ephedrine would help tremendously as it would help with lung expansion/breathing and energy so if your using it respectively I dont it would be a problem to do it! Just know your body and be safe
Yeh thanks mate, I’ll wait and see if someone who knows more comments on here. Thanks for the advice anyway.

JamesThompy

Awards
Does anyone have anything else to add please?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
that looks real solid my man, not sure how long you are going to run that stack for but a good anti cortisol or PPAR supplement (not sure what sup3r-shred is all about).. I enjoy doing a high dose of CLA/L-Carn/Garcinia cambogia despite what people say! oh and even switching the caffeine out for like a fat burner (I do hydroxycut as my caffeine tab)
Oral l-carn is crap, pretty much a waste of money, injectable, that's a different story

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. We had a couple athletes lose ~ 3kgs on just Sup3r Shred.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5916081

If you’re not going to be tested, GW501516, SR9009 (transdermal or injected but not oral), etc are definitely superior in both fat lose and endurance. Also, be on the lookout for a clone of MA-0211 if not already available.