SARMS for healing?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, I am 5 months out from rotator cuff surgery. I'm just now starting to be able to lift weights again, but was wondering if there is anything that could help speed up the healing process.

Are there any SARMS that aid in healing? I'm not trying to rush things, but sadly, working out is my only hobby. Lol.

I plan on running another test e/var cycle, so I'd really like this shoulder healed up.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
If any of them are, Ostarine would be the one I'm aware. Additionally mk-677 may be useful although I don't think it's technically a sarm.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bpc157 or tb-500. Pm. Me for info.

DemonDevster

Awards
Mk677 would defo speed it up but there is a risk you may get slightly bigger build up of scar tissue its low risk u less you have any scarring genetic dissorders

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
ostarine did wonders for my joints and connective tissues. such a shame its being banned man FFS

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk677 is healing my shoulder injury quick.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had nagging shoulder pains from injuries years ago and I felt Osta worked great BUT if you are recovering from rotator cuff surgery, Osta or anything else may give you a false sense of well being and you could wind up reinjuring yourself.

It sucks only being able to do light weights, I am just getting over rehab for 2 torn muscles in rotator cuff, avoided surgery but only time will do it best..

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had nagging shoulder pains from injuries years ago and I felt Osta worked great BUT if you are recovering from rotator cuff surgery, Osta or anything else may give you a false sense of well being and you could wind up reinjuring yourself.

It sucks only being able to do light weights, I am just getting over rehab for 2 torn muscles in rotator cuff, avoided surgery but only time will do it best..
Yeah I’m losing patience with healing my shoulder. I started an lgd cycle a couple days ago and am trying to get back in the groove but I’m so limited from this injury. I’m hoping the second half of my cycle I’ll be 100% or this was a waste.

It’s good you’ve avoided surgery for now. So have I. But there’s a huge percentage of people who reinjure their shoulder after it’s been dislocated or torn once.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So CjcDAC and mk677 is WAY better than just mk677.
But band pulls and GH fixed mine.
Start looking in to external and internal band pulls.
Wall typewriters also.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I’m losing patience with healing my shoulder. I started an lgd cycle a couple days ago and am trying to get back in the groove but I’m so limited from this injury. I’m hoping the second half of my cycle I’ll be 100% or this was a waste.

It’s good you’ve avoided surgery for now. So have I. But there’s a huge percentage of people who reinjure their shoulder after it’s been dislocated or torn once.
I had a tear in the front delt as well as the rear. If I went for surgery it would be a long ramp up period where now I just have to really warm up the shoulders before any upper body BUT I will prob never be at 100%. I used to wrythe in pain when I had to put a jacket on or grab a seatbelt. It is alot better now but certain movements still hurt.....oh well.....good luck

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
if anybody has a good source for it that doesnt charge an arm and a leg please PM me

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
You need good movement and core stability to fix your shoulder, not drugs

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But drugs absolutely speed things up.
If we are being honest.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we are being honest.
Thank you.

I’m doing every thing I can do to get better. Physical therapy, resting it plenty, and a little bit of drugs. I have some mk and might add it again soon.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
If we are being honest.
Which studies have demonstrated expedition of healing using drugs?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait.....you want me to prove elevated igf and GH levels heal injuries faster than none?
Well with out even wasting time copy and pasting.....what's makes a 12 year old heal faster than a 50 year old?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And bpc and tb500 have healing properties that are so well known it would be silly to ask me to prove.
Just higher testosterone enhances recovery.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can remember the first story I read about GH healing an injury was a story by ESPN saying UCLA doctor put GH directly into the knee of a player to speed up healing.
I'm not sure its debatable.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of igf main functions is cartilage production.....I'm over my head now, but I think I'm right about cartilage.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know it’s not the topic, but Anyone dealing with nagging injuries I highly suggest a PRP injection or if you can afford it, a stem cells injection. You can find orthopedists that will do PRP for $500 and up. Not bad really.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Wound healing has little to do with IGF-1 levels
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27863246

I mean no disrespect here. Giving a 50 year old HGH will not give them the recovery ability of a 12 year old.
All studies done in humans on post injury healing have used HGH in doses in the +12ui daily range and while was "statistically significant" demonstrated no objective recovery metrics
TB500 has no studies with wound repair or post surgery healing

There is some role of making sure atrophy does not occur in the muscles during the injury and recovery phase. However that is the extent that they will benefit

I have assisted people through many rehabilitation and the best way, hands down, is to take the joint through a full range of motion with correct proximal stability and slowly strengthening it through that range of motion

Again, not trying to criticize here - Just saying that I would rather you save the money and fix yourself for free. If you have specific injuries you need assistance with I'm more than happy to help as well. Most shoulder issues can be fixed within a week unless something has been removed or patched up through surgery

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic drugs help you heal. I don’t even want to get into an argument about this. I’m going to keep doing what I’m doing. My physical therapist is shocked at how fast I’m progressing.

And taking my shoulder through a full range of motion in the first week wasn’t possible with my injury. It would’ve popped back out the socket. I had to immobilize it in a sling for the first month.

And, yes, we know anabolics help prevent atrophy and they also help you recover faster from atrophy that has already occurred. That’s just one way this cycle will help me.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I mean no disrespect here. Giving a 50 year old HGH will not give them the recovery ability of a 12 year old.
All studies done in humans on post injury healing have used HGH in doses in the +12ui daily range and while was "statistically significant" demonstrated no objective recovery metrics

There is some role of making sure atrophy does not occur in the muscles during the injury and recovery phase. However that is the extent that they will benefit

I have assisted people through many rehabilitation and the best way, hands down, is to take the joint through a full range of motion with correct proximal stability and slowly strengthening it through that range of motion

Again, not trying to criticize here - Just saying that I would rather you save the money and fix yourself for free. If you have specific injuries you need assistance with I'm more than happy to help as well. Most shoulder issues can be fixed within a week unless something has been removed or patched up through surgery
Bro.
Nobody is talking about wounds.
His shoulder is injured.
Givi g a 50yearold HGH will make him feel amazing.
Most shoulder I juries cannot be fixed in a week. At least not weightlifting injuries.
I mean no disrespect either but it sounds like you wanna make a buck doing some online coaching.
Drugs enhance recovery.....that's why we take them. That's not debatable.
We are never talking about healing "wounds" on this site.
Cartilage, tendons, soft tissue ate the injuries we are talking about.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Again your posting flesh wound studies.
Noone is using peptides and GH for that

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro.
Nobody is talking about wounds.
His shoulder is injured.
Givi g a 50yearold HGH will make him feel amazing.
Most shoulder I juries cannot be fixed in a week. At least not weightlifting injuries.
I mean no disrespect either but it sounds like you wanna make a buck doing some online coaching.
Drugs enhance recovery.....that's why we take them. That's not debatable.
We are never talking about healing "wounds" on this site.
Cartilage, tendons, soft tissue ate the injuries we are talking about.
Hahaha exactly!

My shoulder, biceps, triceps, and forearm are atrophied from being useless for several weeks. Drugs will help that.

My tendons and ligaments were stretched and partially torn.
Drugs will help that.

Even the increase in bone density will help prevent reoccurring injury.

I’ve been out of work because of this injury. If I only get a mild boost from what I’m taking then that’s fine. I’ll take anything that’ll help me get back to work faster.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha exactly!

My shoulder, biceps, triceps, and forearm are atrophied from being useless for several weeks. Drugs will help that.

My tendons and ligaments were stretched and partially torn.
Drugs will help that.

Even the increase in bone density will help prevent reoccurring injury.

I’ve been out of work because of this injury. If I only get a mild boost from what I’m taking then that’s fine. I’ll take anything that’ll help me get back to work faster.
Just be smart and always warm up the shoulders. There are days I feel really good and say " I don't need to warm up".......take a breath and do my joint exercises...

The one good thing about my injury is I realized how bad my form was with certain exercises where I would lean in and not lean out or be more upright

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
That's ok, I'm not going to beat a dead horse on this one. I just don't want people to spend money on drugs when they don't need to

For the record I don't sell anything, I just like to help people. Always happy to help people overcome injury. Best of luck guys

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
easy to say when you are still young
Like I said, more than happy to help people out with this young or old. I've helped many older people as well

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel this thread has kind of gotten off the rails...either way, speedy recovery