THE VERY BEST ALL AROUND FAT BURNER

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
So I really don't have any experience in this topic. I am currently not on cycle but will be in 4-6 weeks. I am currently on 25mg T3 and 50mg T4. I will also be running that during cycle if needed. I am looking for a fat burner that will give me energy but not freak me out. I have PTSD so I can't handle a stimulant that wacks you out along the lines of half gallon of coffee. I can handle 2 servings of of B-Nox PWO but some PWO that are pure stims just freak me out.

I have done a decent amount of research on:

injectable L-carnatine_ Many ppl and tests show it to be amazing in energy boosting, fat loss, combined with shuttling fatty acid from your fat cells into your mitochondria in your muscle which is a huge plus especially on cycle. It is also supposed to be just AMAZING when combined with insulin and while on cycle I will be on 2iu 2-3x ed.

Clenbuteral_ Probably the most popular. I also have read that it does a good job of shuttling fatty acid from your fat cells into your mitochondria in your muscle. Good energy boost when taken PWO. On the down side I have read ppl that absolutely can't tolerate the side effects or the feeling of clen which concerns me having PTSD. Also I have read from ppl that it can really eat away at your muscle when combined with T3

Yohimbine HCI_ I have heard great things about the euphoria feeling that comes with the energy boost. It also is supposed to block the effects of SSRI anti-depressants on your erections and ejaculation problems. And since I take SSRI and it makes it extremely difficult to ejaculate this would be a great benefit.

ECA Stack_Also very popular. Many ppl use it non stop. I have not found much info on ECA up-regulating the transfer of fatty acid into muscle cells, but it does up-regulate your thyroid to burn more calories for energy. The main weight fat loss is through it's thermogenic properties [I hate being hot, I workout with a cold towel around my neck] I also don't know how safe ECA speeding up your thyroid is when combined with T3 and T4.

OTC Thermogenics_Most are Based on 500mg+ Green Tea Extract w/EGCG 60%+, and 500mg+ Garcinia Cambogia Extract. They seem to get really good reviews and are stimulant free so I don't have to worry about my PTSD freaking out and they supposedly can be taken at bedtime so your burning fat while you sleep. On the down side they don't give any energy boost. and I already take a supp that contains 1000mg Green Tea Extract w/80% EBCG

So I would really appreciate your experiences with these and how good or bad they work

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love yohimbine hcl but it doesn't give me a euphoric feeling more like heart rate increase and jitters but totally feel the effects which I like. To be honest though losing body fat comes down to strict diet and calorie control so I find that the supplements that suppress appetite whilst making you feel good work better than those that scientifically are supposed to be thermogenicly burning fat.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think a good place to check would be the supplement logs section to see some logs on some of these supplements. ECA stack is popular and effective like you have said.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I think a good place to check would be the supplement logs section to see some logs on some of these supplements. ECA stack is popular and effective like you have said.
I appreciate the good advise, I did a general search and many logs came up. The problem with reading the logs is that its not comparing 1 compound to another. I was hoping to get a few guys that have experience with a few on the list, chime in on what they liked/disliked and why. The other thing i found a bit frustrating on logs was it was hard to figure out how hard they were training and how hard or easy it is for them to drop weight compared to me IE if theyre way overweight they might shed lbs easily but maybe their metabolism makes it hard to.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would be cautious with T3, T4, and Clen. These can all have the "high stim" effect and make you jittery, shaky, and have trouble sleeping. These compounds can also have health impacts on metabolic and thyroid health in the future, so do your research. I would recommend either EC or an OTC product to start with and see how things go. Thermogenics and fat loss products can help, but they won't make or break your progress. Diet is the driving factor in success with weight/fat loss.

For OTC products, I would check out FitMax and Bloodshr3d. Both of these products deliver great focus and energy, but they aren't going to give you the overstimmed feeling. I also like that you can control the serving because both of these are powdered. FitMax has been very beneficial in controlling appetite and helping with energy and mood throughout the day.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I would toss radiate into the mix here as well for a good otc option.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently trying bloodshr3d by OL and Reclaim by outbreak nutrition (not both together) and have to say I prefer Reclaim. Better taste, better sense of wellbeing and better appetite suppression. I've been really impressed with this company recently. I've used their natty test booster and their sleep supplement is the tits.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Yohimbe 2.5 is one of the cheapest and most effect fat burners around... really can't be beat. If oyu want some non-stim and very unique options, SNS TTA-500 is another that can be stacked with really anyhting due to its unique MOA

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I have done a fair amount of research on T3 and T4, quite alot on IM L-carnatine combined with insulin, and trying to find out info on this new gen of OTC thermogenics but other than reviews and researching their ingredients, I have not found much. Most are Based on 500mg+ Green Tea Extract w/EGCG 60%+, and 500mg+ Garcinia Cambogia Extract. I already have both in my supp intake. This is my first run with metabolism hormones so I'm taking things slow and gradual. My diet is very tuned up. I'm at about an 800cal deficit on rest days and 500cal deficit on training days. I'm trying out my version of carb cycling. I'm just looking for an extra boost to shedding fat without losing muscle. So far I'm taking 25mcg T3 and 50mcg T4 split in morning and PWO. After a few days I liked it, gives me a bit of invigoration in the morning. I've added 1200mg of cinnamon to control insulin resistance. I plan to include IM L-carnatine as it seems nearly mandatory to muscle growth while shedding fat. I'm still figuring out how to balance the insulin and L-carnatine with the T4 so if anyone has experience with this I would much appreciate your advise. So far I'm easing into incorporating these strong compounds as I learn more about them but hopefully I can get some advise from vets that have experience in extreme weight loss

Zephyr

Awards
FYI from what I've heard as someone who takes SSRIs as well (****ing pain in the dick, literally) - Yohimbe is apparently not only a little sketch in combo with SSRIs, but also can cause major flare ups in anxiety. I've been on the lookout for a good appetite suppressant as well for quite a while, but interactions with SSRIs and anxiety just knock out so many of the options out there. Recently got PES Shift, which I've heard really good things about - you ever hear of it in your research?

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
FYI from what I've heard as someone who takes SSRIs as well (****ing pain in the dick, literally) - Yohimbe is apparently not only a little sketch in combo with SSRIs, but also can cause major flare ups in anxiety. I've been on the lookout for a good appetite suppressant as well for quite a while, but interactions with SSRIs and anxiety just knock out so many of the options out there. Recently got PES Shift, which I've heard really good things about - you ever hear of it in your research?
So you have never tried yohimbine personally? Do you know what SSRI's had a bad combo with yohimbine? As you surely know SSRI & SNRIs can have completely diff effects. I'm not doubting you I just want to get more info.

As for SHIFT I have researched it along with alphamine and SNS TTA [Tetradecylthioacetic Acid] Shift has a great rep for a non stim that does activate receptors that control fatty acid release, storage, and consumption. The Forskolin ingredient is got a lot of prays but does have some stomach sides. alphamine gets a ton of great reviews and even though its ingrediants have a lot of stims most reviews say that it is a focused energy release without jitters or over stims

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Just as an update on the best all around fat burning protocol; I got my BW back that was taken before I started the T3 or T4 and I had naturally elevated T4, T3, and T3 conversion ratio so I stopped taking the T3 & T4 not because I don't think it was helping but I dont want to mess up an already good thing and adding T3 or T4 will mess with this. I'm still searching for what to add to a tuned up diet in order to reach my fat limit ASAP.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive done t3 twice and it can eat away muscle fast esp if calories go too low. Ive always done t3 for contest prep so for extreme dieting obviously. I had to up protein to over 400 grams , when carbs were 100-150 and fats were 25-50, or my strength would drop. After I upped protein to this strength started rising again.

done ec stack, done ecy stack. Go up slowly and dont use too high stimulates. My highest was 50 mgs ephedrine with 500 mgs caffiene

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Ive done t3 twice and it can eat away muscle fast esp if calories go too low. Ive always done t3 for contest prep so for extreme dieting obviously. I had to up protein to over 400 grams , when carbs were 100-150 and fats were 25-50, or my strength would drop. After I upped protein to this strength started rising again.

done ec stack, done ecy stack. Go up slowly and dont use too high stimulates. My highest was 50 mgs ephedrine with 500 mgs caffiene
So you agree that I should not mess with T3/T4 since my natty levels are way high. Is there a good source for ephedrine if so please PM me. I also have never taken ephedrine but know all about its effects. I'm really looking for the ideal things that I add to my diet and training that gives me and edge. I already have IM L-carnatine and am convinced it's the only way to maintain muscle while shedding fat. but

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your t3 levels are naturally high thats a good thing. Mine feel within normal ranges last month. The guys who require little effort to be ripped have good to great t3 levels or take t3.

As far as ephedrine just buy it over the counter , you'll have to show your Id

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
If your t3 levels are naturally high thats a good thing. Mine feel within normal ranges last month. The guys who require little effort to be ripped have good to great t3 levels or take t3.

My T3 and T3 conversion were above normal and thats why I want to keep that rather than pushing more into my body and messing a few things up.
JFYI im 1000+ member but I can get anything but I can't get ephedra....I have no over seas, no UGL, no pharmy cus I have searched.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards

My T3 and T3 conversion were above normal and thats why I want to keep that rather than pushing more into my body and messing a few things up.
JFYI im 1000+ member but I can get anything but I can't get ephedra....I have no over seas, no UGL, no pharmy cus I have searched.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you live in the Usa? if so walgreens sells it under the name bronkaid or primatene

yeah many people wish they had thyroid levels in the higher ranges of normal

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
do you live in the Usa? if so walgreens sells it under the name bronkaid or primatene

yeah many people wish they had thyroid levels in the higher ranges of normal
Yes USA, In my search I keep hearing Bronkaid is that the best way to go?? I never buy supps from walgreens

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes USA, In my search I keep hearing Bronkaid is that the best way to go?? I never buy supps from walgreens
Bronkaid or primatene. Google these do some research or hire someone like me that knows this stuff lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used both the bronkaid and Primatine tablets. I notice the effects of the Primatine the most. Going to get some today.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Cortisol is the single best fat-burner.

" In conclusion, the present study unmistakably shows that cortisol in physiological concentrations is a potent stimulus of lipolysis and that this effect prevails equally in both femoral and abdominal adipose tissue."Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Jul;283(1):E172-7.

" In conclusion, we find that GH and cortisol stimulate systemic and regional lipolysis independently and in an additive manner when coadministered." Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Mar;286(3):E488-94. Epub 2003 Nov 4.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have just started Bloodshr3d 1 pre breakfast, 1 11am-2pm depends if i get time before lunch. 1 scoop alphagen -x - biocore preworkout.

Interested to see how I go, everything has been tightening up HEAPS lately, just that lower abs that have a bit too much fat there

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I have just started Bloodshr3d 1 pre breakfast, 1 11am-2pm depends if i get time before lunch. 1 scoop alphagen -x - biocore preworkout.

Interested to see how I go, everything has been tightening up HEAPS lately, just that lower abs that have a bit too much fat there
I have heard good things about bloodshred. How is the energy, over stim or focused? Even though this thread is to find the VERY BEST I am afraid of the price tag on bloodshred. Just for the amount of servings I almost wonder if you could make the same thing with bulk powders and have it 90% cheaper.

Good luck with your shred though hope it tears you up. Let us know

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have heard good things about bloodshred. How is the energy, over stim or focused? Even though this thread is to find the VERY BEST I am afraid of the price tag on bloodshred. Just for the amount of servings I almost wonder if you could make the same thing with bulk powders and have it 90% cheaper.

Good luck with your shred though hope it tears you up. Let us know
The energy is good, more in the middle of stimmed and focused for me, pretty much spot on for what i want... the biocore gives me good energy, but not over stimmed for the workout. I got my 2xbloodshred for 90aud so 90 serves (at two scoops a day) for 90 days, not too expensive really... i do want to start looking into making my own tho

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you’re going to inject lcar you’ll probably want to use amp-5 as well.
Yohimbine gives me limp dcik.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Nicotine patch. Toremifene. Hydrocortisone tablets for breakfast and lunch. Anavar pre-workout. Intermittent fasting. Fasted lifting. One meal a day, at night. High-dose melatonin at bedtime.

You're never going to find anything more effective than this.

But what do I know?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nicotine patch. Toremifene. Hydrocortisone tablets for breakfast and lunch. Anavar pre-workout. Intermittent fasting. Fasted lifting. One meal a day, at night. High-dose melatonin at bedtime.

You're never going to find anything more effective than this.

But what do I know?
What do you know? :gay:

lucifer92

Awards
Cortisol is the single best fat-burner.

" In conclusion, the present study unmistakably shows that cortisol in physiological concentrations is a potent stimulus of lipolysis and that this effect prevails equally in both femoral and abdominal adipose tissue."Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Jul;283(1):E172-7.

" In conclusion, we find that GH and cortisol stimulate systemic and regional lipolysis independently and in an additive manner when coadministered." Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Mar;286(3):E488-94. Epub 2003 Nov 4.
Doesn't cortisol make you fat? Isn't it a stress hormone or something?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't cortisol make you fat? Isn't it a stress hormone or something?
Cortisol is a catabolic hormone, meaning it causes the breakdown of larger molecules into smaller ones to be used as fuel. Like protein in muscle to be broken down into amino acids.

Fat storage is an anabolic process caused from anabolic hormones.

lucifer92

Awards
Cortisol is a catabolic hormone, meaning it causes the breakdown of larger molecules into smaller ones to be used as fuel. Like protein in muscle to be broken down into amino acids.

Fat storage is an anabolic process caused from anabolic hormones.
I always thought the more cortisol you have the harder it is to lose weight

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The more cortisol you have the harder it is to retain muscle.
Cortisol burns fat, muscle, and glycogen.

The goal for most people is to burn fat while trying to maintain muscle.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
The more cortisol you have the harder it is to retain muscle
Unless you're in a fasted state. GH is sharply elevated (1600%+) in a fasted state, and GH inhibits cortisol's ability to break down muscle, and instead cortisol almost exclusively breaks down fat.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Coritsol stimulates appetite and indirectly promotes fat storage in the presence of elevated insulin. Cortisol alone does not make one fat, though it does cause sub-q fluid retention due to its action in the kidneys.

lucifer92

Awards
The more cortisol you have the harder it is to retain muscle.
Cortisol burns fat, muscle, and glycogen.

The goal for most people is to burn fat while trying to maintain muscle.
Didn't know that, i thought that it just stores fat and eats muscle.
Best ways in your opinion to achieve this goal?

lucifer92

Awards
Unless you're in a fasted state. GH is sharply elevated (1600%+) in a fasted state, and GH inhibits cortisol's ability to break down muscle, and instead cortisol almost exclusively breaks down fat.
I am in fasted state since you mentioned.
Any links or studies to read more about this? It sounds great.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about sarms like GH or SR?