Gaining muscle but losing weight.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Gaining muscle but losing weight.


    I just finished off pct and now starting a PH cycle. Iíve been monitoring my weight, Iíve steadily lost 10 lbs (Ph cycle started 3 days ago). My muscles and stature has increased. Will I begin to lose muscle soon? Should I stay the course or add a mass gainer? Iím not trying to gain fat. I want to stay lean.


  2. Keep up the protein and exercise volume. Whatís your calorie in/out at the moment?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1011 View Post
    I just finished off pct and now starting a PH cycle. Iíve been monitoring my weight, Iíve steadily lost 10 lbs (Ph cycle started 3 days ago). My muscles and stature has increased. Will I begin to lose muscle soon? Should I stay the course or add a mass gainer? Iím not trying to gain fat. I want to stay lean.
    A PH cycle is more or less the same as running gear. Youíll need to run PCT again after you finish that. You definitely should not be losing muscle on PHís. You should be gaining. As far as mass gainer, I stay away. Just personal opinion. Almost all are filled with crap, empty calories, and they run straight through you. Youíre better off eating whole foods. There are plenty ways to make your own mass gainer without buying the crap they sell as a supplement.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mrhappyoz View Post
    Keep up the protein and exercise volume. Whatís your calorie in/out at the moment?
    I aim for 3k calories but itís really dependent on work. I eat when I can. The amount of calories I burn is also work dependent. Most the time I work out in the morning, and at night but it depends. Nights i work late I canít make it to the gym, some days work is too early to make it. Some days Iím on the field and canít workout. Some days I work in the office, some days itís heavy lifting. I wish I had a steady routine but i get it in when I can.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1011 View Post
    I just finished off pct and now starting a PH cycle. Iíve been monitoring my weight, Iíve steadily lost 10 lbs (Ph cycle started 3 days ago). My muscles and stature has increased. Will I begin to lose muscle soon? Should I stay the course or add a mass gainer? Iím not trying to gain fat. I want to stay lean.
    Why are you running PH right after you finished your PCT? What did you run before your PCT? Please donít be fooled to think that youíre all good just because you ran a PCT. You need to run bloods after the PCT to see if youíve recovered. But running AAS/PHs and then doing a PCT and just starting back up on more AAS/PH aimlessly is not good.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Why are you running PH right after you finished your PCT? What did you run before your PCT? Please donít be fooled to think that youíre all good just because you ran a PCT. You need to run bloods after the PCT to see if youíve recovered. But running AAS/PHs and then doing a PCT and just starting back up on more AAS/PH aimlessly is not good.
    I sure didnít run bloods. I ran a pct with a sarm and was told Iím good to go. If it means anything they said I could run my PH for 60 days and I ran mine for only 30

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1011 View Post
    I sure didn’t run bloods. I ran a pct with a sarm and was told I’m good to go. If it means anything they said I could run my PH for 60 days and I ran mine for only 30
    1. Time on = time off, it sounds like you jumped into your new cycle too soon. How long was your last cycle with PCT?
    2. You ran a SARM with your PCT? I hate to break it to you, but a SARM should never be part of PCT. SARMS cause suppression.
    3. You should really get bloods before running another cycle to see if you truly recovered or not.
    https://performaxlabs.com/
    Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    1. Time on = time off, it sounds like you jumped into your new cycle too soon. How long was your last cycle with PCT?
    2. You ran a SARM with your PCT? I hate to break it to you, but a SARM should never be part of PCT. SARMS cause suppression.
    3. You should really get bloods before running another cycle to see if you truly recovered or not.
    It was 30 days on and 30 days off. Smh Iím disappointed with my local shop. They told me sarms SHOULD be taken with a pct

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1011 View Post
    It was 30 days on and 30 days off. Smh Iím disappointed with my local shop. They told me sarms SHOULD be taken with a pct
    Correction itís was more 30 days on and 45 days off. Running pct for 30 of the off days

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    1. Time on = time off, it sounds like you jumped into your new cycle too soon. How long was your last cycle with PCT?
    2. You ran a SARM with your PCT? I hate to break it to you, but a SARM should never be part of PCT. SARMS cause suppression.
    3. You should really get bloods before running another cycle to see if you truly recovered or not.
    I took osterine which from my understanding is non suppressive

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1011 View Post
    I sure didnít run bloods. I ran a pct with a sarm and was told Iím good to go. If it means anything they said I could run my PH for 60 days and I ran mine for only 30
    Told by who? And who is ďthey?Ē Come on bro. This is your health we are talking about here.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Told by who? And who is ďthey?Ē Come on bro. This is your health we are talking about here.
    Youíre right, Iím glad I made this post. Iím referring to them as they because I donít want to publicly trash a local business. Theyíre a local nutrition shop.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Why are you running PH right after you finished your PCT? What did you run before your PCT? Please don’t be fooled to think that you’re all good just because you ran a PCT. You need to run bloods after the PCT to see if you’ve recovered. But running AAS/PHs and then doing a PCT and just starting back up on more AAS/PH aimlessly is not good.
    Was my first thought also.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  14. You ****ed up lol. Get new advisers
  15. Gaining muscle but losing weight.


    Ostarine IS suppressive. Very suppressive at even 3 mg. Please tell me your PCT wasnít some over the counter trash pct. you used a SERM for pct correct (I.e clomid, nolvadex, etc)? Your local nutrition shop is screwing you

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1011 View Post
    Correction it’s was more 30 days on and 45 days off. Running pct for 30 of the off days
    Typically time on cycle + pct should be the time off. So in you case 30 days on cycle + 30 days pct would be 60 days off after you finish pct before you start back up on another cycle.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  17. Some supp shops just dont know what they're talking about or are just more focused on making their money than helping people. I had one locally try marketing epicatechin to me and calling it a sarm so i promptly took my money off the table and went somewhere else. The guy at the one i go to now is extremely helpful and knowledgable which is nice cause i know enough to know when im being lied to and that makes me mad

  18. So what was your first cycle and what pH are you taking now?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Ostarine IS suppressive. Very suppressive at even 3 mg. Please tell me your PCT wasnít some over the counter trash pct. you used a SERM for pct correct (I.e clomid, nolvadex, etc)? Your local nutrition shop is screwing you
    Ostarine is suppressive after 4 weeks.

    Iím about to use low-dose osta as part of my full PCT from RAD+YK.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mrhappyoz View Post
    Ostarine is suppressive after 4 weeks.

    Iím about to use low-dose osta as part of my full PCT from RAD+YK.
    Using osta in pct is counterproductive i think... Why would you use osta in pct?

  21. Allows you to hold onto gains during PCT. Run at 5-25mg with an AI, GW + the usual clomid : nolvadex

  22. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Using osta in pct is counterproductive i think... Why would you use osta in pct?
    SARM cycling strategy
    anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/301131-sarm-cycling-strategy.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mrhappyoz View Post
    Allows you to hold onto gains during PCT. Run at 5-25mg with an AI, GW + the usual clomid : nolvadex
    Ive never heard of anyone doing that lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Ive never heard of anyone doing that lol
    This was an interesting read:

    https://www.evolutionary.org/sarms-f...-cycle-therapy
  25. Gaining muscle but losing weight.


    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappyoz View Post
    Evolutionary is elite fitness aka Dylan gymelli aka the least trusted board on the internet. Never trust a single word that evolutionary spouts. They are all fraudulent scamming pieces of garbage and have been scamming people for years and years now. Ostarine is suppressive at 3 mg and will start suppressing you within a week or less
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gain muscle but keep weight the same?!
    By thill087 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:06 PM
  2. Gaining muscle while losing fat
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 12:12 AM
  3. Help with bulking!! (gaining fat but not weight)
    By Chief7607 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 01:05 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:10 PM
  5. Gaining muscle and losing fat
    By theslime in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Log in
Log in