Gaining muscle but losing weight.

Newbie1011

Awards
I just finished off pct and now starting a PH cycle. I’ve been monitoring my weight, I’ve steadily lost 10 lbs (Ph cycle started 3 days ago). My muscles and stature has increased. Will I begin to lose muscle soon? Should I stay the course or add a mass gainer? I’m not trying to gain fat. I want to stay lean.

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Keep up the protein and exercise volume. What’s your calorie in/out at the moment?

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
I just finished off pct and now starting a PH cycle. I’ve been monitoring my weight, I’ve steadily lost 10 lbs (Ph cycle started 3 days ago). My muscles and stature has increased. Will I begin to lose muscle soon? Should I stay the course or add a mass gainer? I’m not trying to gain fat. I want to stay lean.
A PH cycle is more or less the same as running gear. You’ll need to run PCT again after you finish that. You definitely should not be losing muscle on PH’s. You should be gaining. As far as mass gainer, I stay away. Just personal opinion. Almost all are filled with crap, empty calories, and they run straight through you. You’re better off eating whole foods. There are plenty ways to make your own mass gainer without buying the crap they sell as a supplement.

Newbie1011

Awards
Keep up the protein and exercise volume. What’s your calorie in/out at the moment?
I aim for 3k calories but it’s really dependent on work. I eat when I can. The amount of calories I burn is also work dependent. Most the time I work out in the morning, and at night but it depends. Nights i work late I can’t make it to the gym, some days work is too early to make it. Some days I’m on the field and can’t workout. Some days I work in the office, some days it’s heavy lifting. I wish I had a steady routine but i get it in when I can.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are you running PH right after you finished your PCT? What did you run before your PCT? Please don’t be fooled to think that you’re all good just because you ran a PCT. You need to run bloods after the PCT to see if you’ve recovered. But running AAS/PHs and then doing a PCT and just starting back up on more AAS/PH aimlessly is not good.

Newbie1011

Awards
Why are you running PH right after you finished your PCT? What did you run before your PCT? Please don’t be fooled to think that you’re all good just because you ran a PCT. You need to run bloods after the PCT to see if you’ve recovered. But running AAS/PHs and then doing a PCT and just starting back up on more AAS/PH aimlessly is not good.
I sure didn’t run bloods. I ran a pct with a sarm and was told I’m good to go. If it means anything they said I could run my PH for 60 days and I ran mine for only 30

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sure didn’t run bloods. I ran a pct with a sarm and was told I’m good to go. If it means anything they said I could run my PH for 60 days and I ran mine for only 30
1. Time on = time off, it sounds like you jumped into your new cycle too soon. How long was your last cycle with PCT?
2. You ran a SARM with your PCT? I hate to break it to you, but a SARM should never be part of PCT. SARMS cause suppression.
3. You should really get bloods before running another cycle to see if you truly recovered or not.

Newbie1011

Awards
1. Time on = time off, it sounds like you jumped into your new cycle too soon. How long was your last cycle with PCT?
2. You ran a SARM with your PCT? I hate to break it to you, but a SARM should never be part of PCT. SARMS cause suppression.
3. You should really get bloods before running another cycle to see if you truly recovered or not.
It was 30 days on and 30 days off. Smh I’m disappointed with my local shop. They told me sarms SHOULD be taken with a pct

Newbie1011

Awards
It was 30 days on and 30 days off. Smh I’m disappointed with my local shop. They told me sarms SHOULD be taken with a pct
Correction it’s was more 30 days on and 45 days off. Running pct for 30 of the off days

Newbie1011

Awards
I took osterine which from my understanding is non suppressive

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Told by who? And who is “they?” Come on bro. This is your health we are talking about here.

Newbie1011

Awards
Told by who? And who is “they?” Come on bro. This is your health we are talking about here.
You’re right, I’m glad I made this post. I’m referring to them as they because I don’t want to publicly trash a local business. They’re a local nutrition shop.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was my first thought also.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine IS suppressive. Very suppressive at even 3 mg. Please tell me your PCT wasn’t some over the counter trash pct. you used a SERM for pct correct (I.e clomid, nolvadex, etc)? Your local nutrition shop is screwing you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Correction it’s was more 30 days on and 45 days off. Running pct for 30 of the off days
Typically time on cycle + pct should be the time off. So in you case 30 days on cycle + 30 days pct would be 60 days off after you finish pct before you start back up on another cycle.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Some supp shops just dont know what they're talking about or are just more focused on making their money than helping people. I had one locally try marketing epicatechin to me and calling it a sarm so i promptly took my money off the table and went somewhere else. The guy at the one i go to now is extremely helpful and knowledgable which is nice cause i know enough to know when im being lied to and that makes me mad

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what was your first cycle and what pH are you taking now?

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Ostarine IS suppressive. Very suppressive at even 3 mg. Please tell me your PCT wasn’t some over the counter trash pct. you used a SERM for pct correct (I.e clomid, nolvadex, etc)? Your local nutrition shop is screwing you
Ostarine is suppressive after 4 weeks.

I’m about to use low-dose osta as part of my full PCT from RAD+YK.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is suppressive after 4 weeks.

I’m about to use low-dose osta as part of my full PCT from RAD+YK.
Using osta in pct is counterproductive i think... Why would you use osta in pct?

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Allows you to hold onto gains during PCT. Run at 5-25mg with an AI, GW + the usual clomid : nolvadex

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Evolutionary is elite fitness aka Dylan gymelli aka the least trusted board on the internet. Never trust a single word that evolutionary spouts. They are all fraudulent scamming pieces of garbage and have been scamming people for years and years now
Yeah, I took that with a grain of salt, however I found a number of user reports with blood work that supported his argument.