Suggestion on Ephedrine

marde12

Awards
Hi, I'd like to supplement an appetite suppressant, searching around I read that the best one is Ephedrine.
I'm from Europe, is there any affidable site where can I buy it? There are a lot of fakes going around, some products shot as Ephedrine which are not, is there someone of you who can recommend me a source where they sell actual Ephedrine that works for real?
And what do you guys think of Yohimbine.

A little background: I'm just very little overweight now, I managed to lose weight since I was pretty overweight but I really can't lose these last ones... I follow the diet and workout for days, then I binge and I regain them all. I just want the Ephedrine to suppress my appetite and starting a healthy habit with 1800 cal diet+workout, I'm trying for months losing this weight, I came to a conclusion that Ephedrine may be the only solution for me now.
If any of you can recommend me any good sites I'd really appreciate it, please, don't tell me "search on Google", I'm searching for days but there are only fakes.
I found just one (Mospharma), it's called "EPHEDRINE (aka Kamikaze, Bronkaid, Primatene)", but I don't understand, isn't Bronkaid different from Primatene and Kamikaze too? They are 3 different forms. I really don't know where to find it, I'm willing to spend a lot to have the best quality, I just want it to work.

If you have any other advice I'd really appreciate them, thanks in advance.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, I'd like to supplement an appetite suppressant, searching around I read that the best one is Ephedrine.
I'm from Europe, is there any affidable site where can I buy it? There are a lot of fakes going around, some products shot as Ephedrine which are not, is there someone of you who can recommend me a source where they sell actual Ephedrine that works for real?
And what do you guys think of Yohimbine.

A little background: I'm just very little overweight now, I managed to lose weight since I was pretty overweight but I really can't lose these last ones... I follow the diet and workout for days, then I binge and I regain them all. I just want the Ephedrine to suppress my appetite and starting a healthy habit with 1800 cal diet+workout, I'm trying for months losing this weight, I came to a conclusion that Ephedrine may be the only solution for me now.
If any of you can recommend me any good sites I'd really appreciate it, please, don't tell me "search on Google", I'm searching for days but there are only fakes.
I found just one (Mospharma), it's called "EPHEDRINE (aka Kamikaze, Bronkaid, Primatene)", but I don't understand, isn't Bronkaid different from Primatene and Kamikaze too? They are 3 different forms. I really don't know where to find it, I'm willing to spend a lot to have the best quality, I just want it to work.

If you have any other advice I'd really appreciate them, thanks in advance.
You struggling sticking to a diet?

1800 calories.. What is your height weight etc? You dont need such a big deficit at the start to start the fat loss. You want around a 500 calorie deficit to begin with.

If your constantly starving and struggling.. Yes a diet you will be hungry but if its beyond that till your cracking and then bingeing. This is a sign your food + output is WAY off. Start with a minor calorie deficit and let your body adjust. Your hunger levels will start to come down in time. They will still be thier but you have to grind it out or.... Remain the weight you are. Which i gather you arent happy with?

If your gonna take the Ephedrine route. Yes it works very well. Bronkaid etc do the deeds but if you can source Ephidrine HCL then pick that up and some caffeine pills. Which are very easy to get.

Here are some tips though to help with your diet...

Increase protein intake. 1g per lbs of bodyweight at minimum and go up to 1.25g per lbs of body weight if you can afford to

Next it not too let your fat levels be too low. Low fat just makes dieting depressing and signals hunger so quickly 50-70g per day would be ok

Intermittent Fasting.. I fast everyday of life. Cutting Bulking or Maintaining. I dont have any hunger in the mornings so i only drink Black Coffee's and fast as long as possible. The recommended is 16 hours. If you can do this great. If you can go longer even BETTER. Consume your meals over say 2 large meals and always incorpate some nice snacks. Protein Bars. Rice Cakes etc just to keep your sanity. Intermittent Fating is the best approach i have ever took to getting into shape. Worth a go ;)

Next is Fibre.. Keep your fibre intake high.. Vegetables will be your main source here.. Add veggie to both your meals (If you can) i bulk meals out with around 500g of veggies. Around 200 calories and very filling and also. Key to good health. A trick is to season your veggies. Salts etc i personally use Reuced salt & Sugar Ketchup.. Tiny amount a calories tastes awesome and also... Makes your food for better tasting.. If food is bland you will crave the good stuff eventually. So season everything

Thier are loads of other tips but try incorporate them and see how you get on? Try not to get the mindset of having calories crazy low and cardio crazy high thinking your body will transform over night. Our bodys are very smart to this and your metabolism will adapt so you need to take it slowly and... The results are better and are more sustainable

Good luck!

marde12

Awards
You struggling sticking to a diet?

1800 calories.. What is your height weight etc? You dont need such a big deficit at the start to start the fat loss. You want around a 500 calorie deficit to begin with.

If your constantly starving and struggling.. Yes a diet you will be hungry but if its beyond that till your cracking and then bingeing. This is a sign your food + output is WAY off. Start with a minor calorie deficit and let your body adjust. Your hunger levels will start to come down in time. They will still be thier but you have to grind it out or.... Remain the weight you are. Which i gather you arent happy with?

If your gonna take the Ephedrine route. Yes it works very well. Bronkaid etc do the deeds but if you can source Ephidrine HCL then pick that up and some caffeine pills. Which are very easy to get.

Here are some tips though to help with your diet...

Increase protein intake. 1g per lbs of bodyweight at minimum and go up to 1.25g per lbs of body weight if you can afford to

Next it not too let your fat levels be too low. Low fat just makes dieting depressing and signals hunger so quickly 50-70g per day would be ok

Intermittent Fasting.. I fast everyday of life. Cutting Bulking or Maintaining. I dont have any hunger in the mornings so i only drink Black Coffee's and fast as long as possible. The recommended is 16 hours. If you can do this great. If you can go longer even BETTER. Consume your meals over say 2 large meals and always incorpate some nice snacks. Protein Bars. Rice Cakes etc just to keep your sanity. Intermittent Fating is the best approach i have ever took to getting into shape. Worth a go ;)

Next is Fibre.. Keep your fibre intake high.. Vegetables will be your main source here.. Add veggie to both your meals (If you can) i bulk meals out with around 500g of veggies. Around 200 calories and very filling and also. Key to good health. A trick is to season your veggies. Salts etc i personally use Reuced salt & Sugar Ketchup.. Tiny amount a calories tastes awesome and also... Makes your food for better tasting.. If food is bland you will crave the good stuff eventually. So season everything

Thier are loads of other tips but try incorporate them and see how you get on? Try not to get the mindset of having calories crazy low and cardio crazy high thinking your body will transform over night. Our bodys are very smart to this and your metabolism will adapt so you need to take it slowly and... The results are better and are more sustainable

Good luck!
I'm in a 200 calorie deficit, I know a lot of diet etc, thanks a lot for all the suggestions btw, I really appreciate them!
The craving feeling is more a psychological one, I tried everything, but once in a while I can also binge more than 4000 calories and gain weight over time.

What do you think of this ECA stack here? i.imgur.com/ddUDtj3.jpg

It's 2,20$ per pill, pretty expensive, wanna make sure it's ok if you know something about this stuff, it's from Sri Lanka