24mg Ephedrine
    200mg Caffeine
    1 tab Forskolin-95
    1 Sup3r-Shred
    Multi-Vit etc

10am:
    24mg Ephedrine
    200mg Caffeine

Iím thinking of doing a 16 hour+ intermediate fast so I would skip a meal here and eat at 1.

1pm:
    24mg Ephedrine
    200mg Caffeine
    1 cap Sup3r-Shred
    Either SlinMax, NA-R-ALA or Sns GlycoPhase (whichever you guys think is better)

And eat a carb heavy meal (100g+ of carbs)

And have a few snacks in between, nothing that spikes insulin levels.

6pm
    SlinMax, Na-r-ala or GlycoPhase

6.30pm (approx)
    Have my last meal of the day another carb heavy balanced meal.

7/7.30pm
    Alternating between weights session and football training.

9/10pm
    Cayenne Pepper pill
    ZMA
    5-HTP before bed.

Basically is this a good stack before I order it all and does anyone have any alternatives that are better etc also out of the GDAs Iíve listed which would be more beneficial to weight loss.

My goal is mainly weight loss and donít mind losing a slight amount of muscle but thatís unlikely as Iím a scaffolder and am constantly working my upper body in work.

Thanks.

2. Quote Originally Posted by huhihj View Post
    Wake up

& do Cardio on the days I donít have football training in the evenings

6.30am:
    12.5mg Alpha-Yohimbine
    24mg Ephedrine
    200mg Caffeine
    1 tab Forskolin-95
    1 Sup3r-Shred
    Multi-Vit etc

10am:
    24mg Ephedrine
    200mg Caffeine

Iím thinking of doing a 16 hour+ intermediate fast so I would skip a meal here and eat at 1.

1pm:
    24mg Ephedrine
    200mg Caffeine
    1 cap Sup3r-Shred
    Either SlinMax, NA-R-ALA or Sns GlycoPhase (whichever you guys think is better)

And eat a carb heavy meal (100g+ of carbs)

And have a few snacks in between, nothing that spikes insulin levels.

6pm
    SlinMax, Na-r-ala or GlycoPhase

6.30pm (approx)
    Have my last meal of the day another carb heavy balanced meal.

7/7.30pm
    Alternating between weights session and football training.

9/10pm
    Cayenne Pepper pill
    ZMA
    5-HTP before bed.

Basically is this a good stack before I order it all and does anyone have any alternatives that are better etc also out of the GDAs Iíve listed which would be more beneficial to weight loss.

My goal is mainly weight loss and donít mind losing a slight amount of muscle but thatís unlikely as Iím a scaffolder and am constantly working my upper body in work.

Thanks.
    Iím looking to order ASAP so some sound advice would be greatly appreciated.
    •   

3. Your setup looks very well thought out and solid. I would just make sure that if you do decide to do IF that you're getting enough calories in. Don't drop calorie intake too significantly or you'll struggle to keep your performance up during your training.

As far as supplementation goes, the stack and timing looks good. Have you used EC in the past? I think that stacking it with foskolin is a great strategy, but adding in Sup3r Shred right from the start may be a bit overkill IMO.

For GDA's, there isn't one that will help with fatloss over another. I think the reviews speak for themselves that Slinmax is one of the best available. I find Slinmax to really help with digestion and bloating, as well as fullness and pumps. Incorporating Slinmax into an IF style diet is a great approach, and I would recommend trying this out over the others to start.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Your setup looks very well thought out and solid. I would just make sure that if you do decide to do IF that you're getting enough calories in. Don't drop calorie intake too significantly or you'll struggle to keep your performance up during your training.

As far as supplementation goes, the stack and timing looks good. Have you used EC in the past? I think that stacking it with foskolin is a great strategy, but adding in Sup3r Shred right from the start may be a bit overkill IMO.

For GDA's, there isn't one that will help with fatloss over another. I think the reviews speak for themselves that Slinmax is one of the best available. I find Slinmax to really help with digestion and bloating, as well as fullness and pumps. Incorporating Slinmax into an IF style diet is a great approach, and I would recommend trying this out over the others to start.
    Thanks for the reply, yea pal Iíve used EC loads in the past and for me is unrivalled when it comes to appetite suppressant, keeps me perked up for the day aswell.

Judging from research I think Iím going with SlinMax, why would you hold off on the Sup3r Shred and when would you incorporate it into the stack?

5. Quote Originally Posted by huhihj View Post
    Thanks for the reply, yea pal I’ve used EC loads in the past and for me is unrivalled when it comes to appetite suppressant, keeps me perked up for the day aswell.

Judging from research I think I’m going with SlinMax, why would you hold off on the Sup3r Shred and when would you incorporate it into the stack?
    If you've used EC in the past, then you could add in Sup3r Shred. I was just saying that as a precaution in the event that you hadn't used EC before. But you sound like you're familiar with it so you could add it in. You may want to give EC a few weeks solo at first just to see how you respond, but it wouldn't hurt to add in Sup3r Shred
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. In before OP gets a heart attack.

7. Make sure you take all the supps in the gym so the members can bring you back to life.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Biomeddood View Post
    In before OP gets a heart attack.
    Why would I have a heart attack?

9. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Make sure you take all the supps in the gym so the members can bring you back to life.
    What do you mean mate?
  10. My potential weightloss stack/daily routine

Iíve started this stack without the Ephedrine, Iím waiting for that to arrive, went for SNS regular Yohimbine over Alpha. After 40 minutes or so after I take the Yohimbine I feel cold and get goosebumps on my arms, other than that it feels good. For those who have said itíll be a heart attack waiting to happen, whatís your reasoning please? Because Iíll be adding the Ephedrine in the next few days and would like to know. The only stims are the Ephedrine, Yohimbine and obviously Caffeine, which is a popular EC-Y stack.

11. I’d be interested in the results in this stack, I’d be looking to do similar if it’s effective. Let us know how it goes bud.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help/advice for my potential stack!! Please!!
    By thesponge18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 07:10 PM
  2. What do you think of my fat burning stack?
    By Vader in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 09:34 PM
  3. my natural prostate stack and hindering gains
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2003, 08:05 PM
  4. help with my ph cut stack / dosage?
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:46 PM