Does L-Tyrosine break the fasting state?

1. Does L-Tyrosine break the fasting state?

As the title says, will taking L-Tyrosine break my fasting state?

2. Unless you're consuming massive quantities of it, then I would say no. Are you doing IF?

Typically anything under 20-30 calories doesn't break a fast IMO. When I did IF I would use BCAA's and EAA's during my fasting period.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Yes , i am fasting.

So how many calories does L-Tyrosine usually have?

4. Tyrosine is an amino acid, so it's protein. Technically it has 4 calories per gram. So if you're taking 2000mg or somewhere around there you're only consuming 8 calories. You're perfectly fine
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Thats great then.
    The aminos that i had bought some time ago didnt right anything about calories in their laber so i didnt know what the deak was
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lucifer92 View Post
    Thats great then.
    The aminos that i had bought some time ago didnt right anything about calories in their laber so i didnt know what the deak was
    Most aminos don't list calorie content since is negligible, but if you want to be super by-the-book then you can count it. 5g of amino acids would be 20 calories. Definitely nothing to worry about in the grand scheme, but something to be mindful of. Most people (myself included) don't track aminos or trace calories in preworkouts
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Most aminos don't list calorie content since is negligible, but if you want to be super by-the-book then you can count it. 5g of amino acids would be 20 calories. Definitely nothing to worry about in the grand scheme, but something to be mindful of. Most people (myself included) don't track aminos or trace calories in preworkouts
    Good to know, thank you for your info it was really helpful, much appreciated.

8. Shouldn't be a problem
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHR # 1336 :: BEST OF: Fasted State Training Does Not Brea
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 01:57 PM
  2. SHR # 1336 :: BEST OF: Fasted State Training Does Not Brea
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:43 PM
  3. Breaking the Intermittent Fast