Looking to lose some fat.

jason.bourne

jason.bourne

Awards
23% BF and is there anything to help along with the weight loss?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^ this. There are supplements and compounds that help with fat loss but unless you sort out your macros and calories and eat at a deficit you will get nowhere. If your not losing fat now you still won't lose fat even on fat loss supplements. When you are at a stage where your losing a pound or two a week then get back to us for help on speeding up the process.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
23% BF and is there anything to help along with the weight loss?
At 23% bf you have to go to your diet and see how you can improve that for your personal stats. Once you figure your diet out and add in some fasted cardio you will see the weight come off.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Diet and training will be the biggest factors.

What are you currently doing for training? Are you doing any cardio?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have dropped from 20+% to single digits without any traditional cardio. Circuit training being the closest thing to cardio.

I know it's annoying to hear "diet" as an answer and on this forum I think it's over used but that's because the question keeps coming up. It's repeated so frequently because it is simply the truth. Not the answer anyone wants to hear, but the honest truth.

For the record I don't like the diet answers because I feel many members use it to respond to everything and I tend to assume the people who end up on an BB forum already know diet / training basics. Neither is right or wrong. Just different approaches and train of thought.

IMO the best thing you could buy right now for fatloss is a food scale. Measuring my servings made all the difference. I had lost a lot of weight before this (while at the higher BF) but once I started to weigh my servings I realized how far off I really was with my calculations.

Fat burners help those in a calorie deficit use a little more fat for energy when cals are already low. They MAY help burn 100-200 extra calories a day, which one (non diet) pop will undo. Stimulants (in many but not all) cases to suppress hunger and give energy to continue training.

Your question was if there was anything that could help with your weight loss. I'll assume you mean on top of dieting. My answer is a food scale. Best thing you could invest your money in to help with your goals.

Edit: good luck on your journey. It can be hard at first but then it becomes a life style. never compare yourself to anyone except where you were at yesterday, last month, ect. Beginner or advanced, you will get a lot of support here regardless what stage you are at. I don't intend to sound like a jerk but sometimes my delivery of written communication is not perfect.

Ryanadam

Awards
I am also trying to lose weight in a natural way. What is the best natural way to do that?

jason.bourne

jason.bourne

Awards
Ok, so I died but I got better.
What about peptides?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congratulations on the resurrection

if your still 23% body fat the advice is still less calories bro.

solid diet and training can get anyone sub 15% bf.

Peptides and everything else can be useful but only when your already close to the composition you want.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you do right exercises and take proper diet respect to your exercises and weight then it is easy to burn fat.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@jason.bourne an app on your phone can be a great help on getting your Macros in line. I like the "Lose It" app, that and a food scale will help you line everything up to accomplish your goals. Fasted cardio will help make things happen a little quicker and once all these things are working, I have found True Shred (Strong Supplements) is a good supplement to aid in fat loss. Just keep in mind all these things need attention. A chain is only as strong as the weakest link, so make sure you keep on top of all these things !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fasted cardio will help make things happen a little quicker and once all these things are working, I have found True Shred (Strong Supplements) is a good supplement to aid in fat loss!!
Can't agree more with this! Like I mentioned above i'd try to get some bf off before adding in the true shred though...

jason.bourne

jason.bourne

Awards
Any great products I can add to my cut? I've been doing research into diet, and have adjusted my diet accordingly to Macros and a decent deficit, but I'm losing some sleep which may be a part of my diet. I don't have issues with stimulants but would prefer to not add any.

I've been browsing around the forum and a few names come up often, such as SNS and there is even an advertisement on this page for "ThermagizeXT" which may have what I need. Any other thoughts? The only thing that kind of puts me off would be the phrase, "Clinically Researched Key Ingredients" which I have encountered all too often in those made for tv infomercials.

I'll check back in this discussion later or in a day or so. My work keeps me traveling, so I am often in hotels that have access to gyms and or I can do full body weight exercises. My work is stressful, and getting fit more and more has me feeling really good to combat it, so progress is being made.

Thank you all who have responded.

jason.bourne

jason.bourne

Awards
Anyone with supplement knowledge want to chime in? If you read my post, I'm already working on the diet and training. Some real idiots in this forum thinking they can give advice.

Are there any company reps around to chime in? I am seeing Diesel and Black Lion Research advertised on this page.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone with supplement knowledge want to chime in? If you read my post, I'm already working on the diet and training. Some real idiots in this forum thinking they can give advice.

Are there any company reps around to chime in? I am seeing Diesel and Black Lion Research advertised on this page.
You started this thread 3 months ago, just curious how much weight have you dropped in those 90 days ?

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what’s got your nickers in a bunch. You asked for help and were given several apps to help with macro tracking, advice to get a scale and get a true measurement of what your taking in, and told fasted cardio will help.

the only thing that will work is consistency. Consistently sticking to a plan, reevaluating progress and making small adjustments.
What else do you want? There is nothing you can take that you don’t already have within you

jason.bourne

jason.bourne

Awards
So, a rep has no response to my rep inquiry. Team Get Diesel... lol. Ok. That's fine.
I've been traveling. Stated in a previous post. Do any of your actually read?

I've lost some weight, and want to optimize my losses. After doing some research on the forums, I came across this company NARROWS LABS. They're a sponsor here, and it turns out they have a Father's Day discount. "DADSOFF302020"

I'm going to order their MK677 and GW501516. Fat loss; better sleep; healing; stamina.
I've read good things on here about them, so that with a 30% discount, is a good deal.

Odd. Here I am asking to spend my money and no reps can chime in and talk about their products?
What kind of place is this?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am sorry to say Get Diesel nor anyone else sells anything that will get some one to lazy and not willing to put in the work a magic pill. Get your diet in check, do your cardio and quit asking the same questions. You are a Lazy Troll !

Dutch guy in asia

Dutch guy in asia

Awards
So, a rep has no response to my rep inquiry. Team Get Diesel... lol. Ok. That's fine.

I've lost some weight, and want to optimize my losses. After doing some research on the forums, I came across this company NARROWS LABS. They're a sponsor here, and it turns out they have a Father's Day discount. "DADSOFF302020"

I'm going to order their MK677 and GW501516. Fat loss; better sleep; healing; stamina.
I've read good things on here about them, so that with a 30% discount, is a good deal.

Odd. Here I am asking to spend my money and no reps can chime in and talk about their products?
Not sure why you need those things while traveling. I would get my diet in order fist and then training. I did that and after that I added a stack to help me lose weight. But its just a bit extra wont do a thing without a good diet.

Also why are you buying MK677 as one of its side effects is increased appetite seems that something like that is not useful during a cut.

First train and diet, then add your supplements all is just a wast of time and money.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am sorry to say Get Diesel nor anyone else sells anything that will get some one to lazy and not willing to put in the work a magic pill. Get your diet in check, do your cardio and quit asking the same questions. You are a Lazy Troll !
AMEN

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

this is a place where members give helpful and honest advice, not a place where muppets get sold **** they don’t need bro...... you wanna get sold magic beans then you need to go elsewhere.

it’s actually quite impressive that you’ve gone and decided to purchase two compounds that do nothing for fat loss. Improved recovery from mk, yes but it increases appetite you plum.

GW also doesn’t actually provide anything in the way of fat loss directly, it helps with endurance for sure but according to you, your training was sorted? GW’s main benefit is when used alongside aas for lipid improvements and helping to keep pushing through lethargy and/or pct.

giovannisr616

Awards

The kind of place where Veteran Bodybuilders Tell you the Truth,NOT just what you want to hear. Hey, I have about 300 Clenbuterol 40mcg 150 50mcg T3, Come on over & take them, your heart will be taching into the 120's, you'll shake like a leaf, if you Don't have a heart attack, maybe you'll blow your thyroid to the point where you'll be on T3 for the rest of your life. No one at 23% Bf should even be Dreaming about taking Clen, TO,or ANY SARMS OR PEPTIDES! Do the work- DIET! WHEN YOU APPROACH 13, MAYBE 15%BF THEN LOOK FOR THESE ANCILLARY PRODUCTS,BUT NOT BEFORE THEN. APOLOGY FOR CAPS, BUT I HAVE A SEVERE NERVE DAMAGE IN M HANDS THAT CAUSE MY HANDS & FINGERS TO LOCK IN PAINFUL POSITIONS. IM TYPING W MY THUMB ONLY. I'M SUFFERING IN PAIN TO POST THIS SO YOU DONT KILL YOURSELF.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But more to your point....You did post about the brands but you didn’t tag them from what I can see on mobile. Were you hoping someone else would? I mean there’s plenty of help but if you never ask the right person you will never receive the answer. Good luck either way.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try getting in to ketosis

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great job @Rocket3015 ✊👊

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stay off sugar. They have little debbie snacks on sale for 1.50 a box, never seen that price ever so I go to the gym and stop at the store and buy a boatload of little debbie lol.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on the stage of your life you are in, it's easy for belly fat to creep in. Excess weight in your midsection may also result from lifestyle and genetic factors, including lack of exercise and an unhealthy diet. Whether you need to lose belly fat from menopause or a sedentary lifestyle, cardiovascular exercise can make all the difference.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Work out daily. Idea is to give required motion to your body. You can do running, swimming, yoga, athletic activities, or just a long walk in night/evening/morning would work.