Reaction to EC stack

1. Reaction to EC stack

Anyone get extremely itchy when using the ec stack? Even when I go half dose, for about 10-15min afterwards I get really itchy (head, arms, lats, legs) to the point where it's unbearable.

I've run the ec stack several times and have not had this reaction before. The only thing that's changed is that I finished a second treatment of accutane about 6months ago. First one was years ago and I was fine with ec after that.

Think switching from bronkaid to primetab will make any difference?

2. I've never had a reaction like that or heard of anything like that. My guess is that it has something to do with the accutane.

Did you use bronkaid in the past? I would try switching to bronkaid to see if it helps any. Bronkaid is always my go-to, and it's usually cheaper per serving compared to others
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Maybe just them kicking in body temp going up making u itch just my thoughts

4. I gave primetab a try and no itch! Random how bronkaid made me itchy like crazy, but primetab is fine. Granted I think with primetab, I would need to take 2 at a time for the recommended dose? Only taken 1 at a time so far, so we'll see how I react to a full dose.

Protocol is still 25mg e with 200 caffeine 3 times a day right?

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChangBang View Post
    I gave primetab a try and no itch! Random how bronkaid made me itchy like crazy, but primetab is fine. Granted I think with primetab, I would need to take 2 at a time for the recommended dose? Only taken 1 at a time so far, so we'll see how I react to a full dose.

Yes
    Black Lion Research Rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChangBang View Post
    I gave primetab a try and no itch! Random how bronkaid made me itchy like crazy, but primetab is fine. Granted I think with primetab, I would need to take 2 at a time for the recommended dose? Only taken 1 at a time so far, so we'll see how I react to a full dose.

You could do it once, twice or three times a day. Ive never went higher than 50 ephedrine and 400-500 caffeine in all my five contest preps using it
    www.millenniumsport.net MAY50 50 % off
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Great Physique fitness, facebook, online coaching

7. Thanks for the tips! Took a full dose and still feel good. WIll be using primetab this time around.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChangBang View Post
    Anyone get extremely itchy when using the ec stack? Even when I go half dose, for about 10-15min afterwards I get really itchy (head, arms, lats, legs) to the point where it's unbearable.

I've run the ec stack several times and have not had this reaction before. The only thing that's changed is that I finished a second treatment of accutane about 6months ago. First one was years ago and I was fine with ec after that.

Think switching from bronkaid to primetab will make any difference?
    Have you ever had your liver enyzmes checked? Not trying to alarm you but something to consider.

9. Accutane is very harsh on some people's liver, throw EC on top of an inflamed liver and I can see those symptoms arising.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alternative to EC Stack?
    By Biomeddood in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-25-2018, 12:27 PM
  2. What to add to EC stack?
    By dpk33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 09:35 PM
  3. adding DCP to EC stack and switching to low carbs?
    By justcurious09 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:49 PM
  4. what to add to EC stack?
    By raoulduke13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 03:35 AM
  5. How long to run the EC stack?
    By 357mag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 06:27 AM