Fat burner

Kjeronimo

Awards
Hey guys I’m sure his has been asked a million times

But looking for an all around supplement that can help shred weight but also give me like a rock hard muscle look ...

I’m 26 5’10 around 218 lbs

I’ve taken testify and alpha Maxx xt they both worked great but looking for more of the shredding side if that makes sense

Thanks in advance !

-Kev

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Non-SARM?

Maybe try this - evolutionarymuse.com/products/epitome-2-bottle-special

anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/265348-evomuse-epitome-writeup.html

Otherwise, /r/ketogains worked wonders for me. Got to 8.5% bf without trying.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax and Alphamax stack perfectly together. How long have you been off Alphamax?

Also what is diet and training like?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming you are at a higher body fat given the stats? What is your body fat?

Honestly, you could probably do wonders by training correctly and restricting calories. What does your current training and diet look like?

Biomeddood

Awards
From my own experience and I started off being at 225lbs then dropped to 160lbs in one year and now back to 175lbs and doing another cut to get down to 168-170lbs (a weight that I can maintain easily).

EC stack is proven and I did 3 cycles on it to loose the bulk of the weight. Where it literally shines is the ability to do 1600 cals daily and still have the strength to do cardio/workouts with little loss of strength/stamina. But there's no free lunch. High caffeine combined with ephedra doesnt go well with your heart/mood so start of with low dosage and access your tolerance first. I also used DSCraze back then (the godly PWO that was basically over the counter meth...lol but it worked like hell).

Everything else can be snake oil minus the marketing (get shredded in 6 weeks!). In the end, it comes down to calorie management and a lifestyle change. No pills or powders (but hey eat Clen and Tren hard!) is the long term solution.

Start off with small changes in diet/lifestyle and go from there. Good luck mate.

Kjeronimo

Awards
Sorry for the late response but I eat around 2000 calories a day sometimes lean meats and some days just whatever . I’m currently around 20-25% body fat ? It’s been awhile since I measured

But I train 4-5 times a week +1 day for a hiit class .
I’ve dropped down to 200 before just looking for a good fat burner that can help me shred as I get out of bulking season.

Hope you guys understand
And thanks for all the tips !!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late response but I eat around 2000 calories a day sometimes lean meats and some days just whatever . I’m currently around 20-25% body fat ? It’s been awhile since I measured

I’ve dropped down to 200 before just looking for a good fat burner that can help me shred as I get out of bulking season.

Hope you guys understand
I would make sure you dial in on your diet first. Are you losing weight with your current diet? 2000 calories seems like a low place to start for someone at your current weight, so I would be more specific with your calories/macros and work out the nutrition part of the equation first.

I would keep the nutrition and training consistency up for 4-6 weeks before adding in a thermogenic if it were me. As stated above, Alphamax + Oxymax is a solid fat loss and hardening stack. As long as you can tolerate a higher dose of forskolin you would benefit a lot from stacking these two. Another great option would be EC

Kjeronimo

Awards
Thanks for the input yeh I started changing my diet since the super bowl haha that was my last day of cheat “bulking”

What do you guys think about running just Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 solo ? I heard great things

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hope you guys understand
Do you track calories and macros? By your first sentence, it sounds like you do not. Just doing that will go a long way in losing fat. At your current body fat percentage, just focus on diet.

What does a daily diet look like?