Suggestions, criticism, opinions all welcome. weight loss

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    My calorie intake lately has been horrible besides my 2 refeeds. Ranging between 1300-1800 ,I feel great and I know that is way too low but it just seems to end up like that. The day after my refeeds my workouts are insane for sure
    If you feel great are making progress and not getting weak then you don't know that it is too low. You know that others think it is too low... If you are running those caloric levels and feel good and are making great progress as you are then they are not too low for you. Also depending on the size of your refeeds / cheat meals the average for the week which is really what matters is the overall average s going to be higher.

As an example...

you get in lets call it an average of 1600 calories daily - 11200 calories
    You refeed twice a week adding in 400-500g of carbs each time immediately post workout or the night before a big workout... + 3200-4000 cals
    Daily average is now = 2057-2171 suddenly that daily average doesn't look so dismal.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If you feel great are making progress and not getting weak then you don't know that it is too low. You know that others think it is too low... If you are running those caloric levels and feel good and are making great progress as you are then they are not too low for you. Also depending on the size of your refeeds / cheat meals the average for the week which is really what matters is the overall average s going to be higher.

As an example...

you get in lets call it an average of 1600 calories daily - 11200 calories
    You refeed twice a week adding in 400-500g of carbs each time immediately post workout or the night before a big workout... + 3200-4000 cals
    Daily average is now = 2057-2171 suddenly that daily average doesn't look so dismal.
    Great point
    •   

3. Thursday check in, 219. That's another 2 more pounds, unbelievable.* I've had a week from hell, my father was t boned at 70mph friday morning by a 22 year old felon running from the cops going north bound on a south bound lane, had a kilo of cocaine and 52 pending charges. Pop is banged up but good to go. Sunday, my 13 year hit a tree on 4 wheeler and broke collarbone,* screws and plate surgery this past Tuesday.* Through all that stress and twist in my life and schedule I was still able to manage a decent diet, sleep and exercise.* All of this while dropping my stimulants yesterday after 4 months of having them, that sukks. My workouts yesterday and today were absolutely horrible,* straight up should have stayed in the bed, thinking the underlying stress is coming out from the crap over the last week and dropping stims. Gonna get a good night sleep and take the day off tomorrow and hope to bounce back on saturday.* Started fit throid and e2 by diesel yesterday,* drinking sleeve buster before during workouts,* coq diesel,* yohimbine,* multi,* forskolin,* ashwangda, creatine hcl, Kre-alkalyn,* and protein.* Calories still around 1800-2300,* gonna grind this out and hit the weight hard on saturday.* The goal still remains to get down to 200. 2 lbs a week I will take, I have noticed an increase in appetite since dropping stims, had to throw the IF out the door, last 2 days been eating all day but still hitting macros. I'm not a very religious guy, but I do beleive in the man upstairs.* He, or someone was definitely looking out for my family this past few days, hard to think about what could happened.

4. Nice on the 2lbs a week man that is good stuff! Sorry to hear about the family woes but at least everyone is alive and kicking.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. Missed Thursday check in, got on scale today 213.8
    •   

6. That's 5 lbs since last Thursday, holy sh*t brah. Workouts have been great. I've actually been eating more, minimum 2k cal a day and beleive I had 3 days of almost 2500, will have to look back on my logs. Right now I'm stim free, I never thought I could still drop this much weight without my stims for the month. Only thing I can figure is that my lawn care contracts have started and have been working like a dog the last few weeks burning more calories. . Current supps are bcaa, Kre-alkalyn, creatine hcl, protein, coq diesel, get diesel E2-X, fit throid, forskolin, and ashwangda. Goal is still to get down to 200lbs, started at 239 on Jan 1st, have multiple options available for 4/1, I have true shred, muscle sculptor, alpha lean, all kinds of goodies

7. I'm still rolling, current weight as of today is 217, workouts are strong but nutrition has been lacking a bit. I blame that on myself and from dropping my stims. I'm going to be ending this log today. I'm going to start a new log next week as I will be starting a new fat loss stack. I will probably run the new log in the supplement log section. 22 lbs in 4 months with half as* nutrition, I'm happy. Gonna buckle down next week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinions on my weight loss program
    By genolium in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 10:56 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 07:49 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 01:36 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 01:02 PM