Alternative to EC Stack?

  1. Alternative to EC Stack?


    Hi all

    Been on this for 2 weeks and averaging 2lbs/week weight loss which I love. Dropped from 178lbs to 174lbs currently as of this morning. I'm eating 500cal under my maintenance and have no issues meeting it with EC stack. Taking 2 dosages/daily (200mg C+25mg Bronkaid....morning and pre workout). Doing workouts 4-5days/week consisting of full body workout and 2 HIT cardio sessions.

    However, I'm also a thyroid patient and take Levo (t2, I believe) daily. I'm not a doc but what I've noticed is the side effects of Levo is now amplified with EC .....severe muscle/joint pains, problem sleeping, inconsistent fatigue during the day, etc). Almost like chronic pain.

    I stopped EC this past Thursday and all the symptoms are gone as of today.
    However, the suppressed hunger for 2 weeks came back like hell...I've been pretty disciplined but it's not easy to maintain a 500 cal deficit daily.

    Is there another alternative to EC that's proven to work but is more mild
    (especially with Thyroid meds)? My target is to drop 10lbs and then switch to maintenance (6-week cut).

    Thanks for any response in advance!


  2. You tried Clenbuterol ? Iím currently on Eca stack and get slight pains in my chest thinking about stopping my self
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Biomeddood View Post
    Hi all

    Been on this for 2 weeks and averaging 2lbs/week weight loss which I love. Dropped from 178lbs to 174lbs currently as of this morning. I'm eating 500cal under my maintenance and have no issues meeting it with EC stack. Taking 2 dosages/daily (200mg C+25mg Bronkaid....morning and pre workout). Doing workouts 4-5days/week consisting of full body workout and 2 HIT cardio sessions.

    However, I'm also a thyroid patient and take Levo (t2, I believe) daily. I'm not a doc but what I've noticed is the side effects of Levo is now amplified with EC .....severe muscle/joint pains, problem sleeping, inconsistent fatigue during the day, etc). Almost like chronic pain.

    I stopped EC this past Thursday and all the symptoms are gone as of today.
    However, the suppressed hunger for 2 weeks came back like hell...I've been pretty disciplined but it's not easy to maintain a 500 cal deficit daily.

    Is there another alternative to EC that's proven to work but is more mild
    (especially with Thyroid meds)? My target is to drop 10lbs and then switch to maintenance (6-week cut).

    Thanks for any response in advance!
    Levothyroxine = T4 = for Hypothyroidism

    Definitely stop the EC if your symptoms go away. You're looking for an appetite suppressant or possibly a nice alternative to it. How about drinking water? Seriously. And increasing the fiber in your diet. It fills you up.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan303 View Post
    You tried Clenbuterol ? Iím currently on Eca stack and get slight pains in my chest thinking about stopping my self
    Not this.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

  4. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Levothyroxine = T4 = for Hypothyroidism

    Definitely stop the EC if your symptoms go away. You're looking for an appetite suppressant or possibly a nice alternative to it. How about drinking water? Seriously. And increasing the fiber in your diet. It fills you up.




    Not this.
    Havenít tried Clen myself, Do you suggest not to ?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ryan303 View Post
    Haven’t tried Clen myself, Do you suggest not to ?
    The person who gave you the advise said he was having chest pain after an EC stack yet was considering Clen?
    It's bad advice, so I would say avoid it to both of you.

    If you are truly in a caloric deficit and increasing your power output then you will lose weight. This isn't necessarily about getting into an alternative to the EC. It may be just permitting your Levothyroxine to work. How long have you been on it? Your long term health is far more important.

    Natural is the way to go, eating well, and smart programming.

    Now then, if you want natural alternatives without stimulants, I happen to know a few products that could help you in a recomposition. (Lose fat, gain muscle) If you are interested in learning more, let me know. I'll let others come in and offer their thoughts. It always helps to gain as many educated opinions as possible to make one for yourself.

    Good luck!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    The person who gave you the advise said he was having chest pain after an EC stack yet was considering Clen?
    It's bad advice, so I would say avoid it to both of you.

    If you are truly in a caloric deficit and increasing your power output then you will lose weight. This isn't necessarily about getting into an alternative to the EC. It may be just permitting your Levothyroxine to work. How long have you been on it? Your long term health is far more important than losing some short term pounds.

    There is no shortcut, or magic pill.
    Natural is the way to go, eating well, and smart programming.

    You'll get there.
    Now then, if you want natural alternatives without stimulants, I happen to know a few products that could help you in a recomposition.
    (Lose fat, gain muscle) If you are interested in learning more, let me know. I'll let others come in and offer their thoughts. It always helps to gain as many educated opinions as possible to make one for yourself.

    Good luck!
    Wasnít considering Clen I was pointing out thatís itís out there . . I havenít tried it my self but heard it does the job

  7. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    The person who gave you the advise said he was having chest pain after an EC stack yet was considering Clen?
    It's bad advice, so I would say avoid it to both of you.

    If you are truly in a caloric deficit and increasing your power output then you will lose weight. This isn't necessarily about getting into an alternative to the EC. It may be just permitting your Levothyroxine to work. How long have you been on it? Your long term health is far more important than losing some short term pounds.

    There is no shortcut, or magic pill.
    Natural is the way to go, eating well, and smart programming.

    You'll get there.
    Now then, if you want natural alternatives without stimulants, I happen to know a few products that could help you in a recomposition.
    (Lose fat, gain muscle) If you are interested in learning more, let me know. I'll let others come in and offer their thoughts. It always helps to gain as many educated opinions as possible to make one for yourself.

    Good luck!
    Thanks!! The weight gain is part of my thyroid issue last year. It took my doc several blood tests, T tests and trial n error to find the right dosage for Levo that brought my TSH down to normal levels. During this 6 months period, I gained about 15lbs mainly around my mid section with no significant change in diet and exercise. I'm a runner btw. My thyroid finally settled (after 3 months on levo ..different dosages) last Dec.

    I just need something to get me thru this 6 week cut (10lbs down..hopefully). Once I'm down to to my target weight, I have no issues sticking to diet/exercise.

    I dunno...would a off the shelf pre workout work ? Thing is on a cal deficit diet, I have to push myself to hit the cardio/weights in the PM.

    Thanks again mate!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ryan303 View Post
    Wasnít considering Clen I was pointing out thatís itís out there . . I havenít tried it my self but heard it does the job
    Sorry my man, the wording made me think you were and suggesting he does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biomeddood View Post
    Thanks!! The weight gain is part of my thyroid issue last year. It took my doc several blood tests, T tests and trial n error to find the right dosage for Levo that brought my TSH down to normal levels. During this 6 months period, I gained about 15lbs mainly around my mid section with no significant change in diet and exercise. I'm a runner btw. My thyroid finally settled (after 3 months on levo ..different dosages) last Dec.

    I just need something to get me thru this 6 week cut (10lbs down..hopefully). Once I'm down to to my target weight, I have no issues sticking to diet/exercise.

    I dunno...would a off the shelf pre workout work ? Thing is on a cal deficit diet, I have to push myself to hit the cardio/weights in the PM.

    Thanks again mate!
    Good to know. Getting stable on the Levo is the first challenge. Much like my TRT over the past year, and still tinkering a little. Introducing anything into the mixture could affect the dosages and cause issues leveling out and obtaining a nice homeostasis.

    My doc is Homeopathic and great in pharmacology. One of the best.
    That said, I prefer natural alternatives whenever possible and non-stimulants. Everyone is different in how they respond. My stimulant is caffeine. (Coffee).

    Sometimes taking a few days off is needed now and then. Change up your pogromming a little to confuse things in a good way. A few suggestions to look into.

    • Intermittent Fasting (IF)
    • Low Intensity Steady State (LISS)

    Later on you can maybe insert something like Follidrone 2.0 which is a natural anabolic; allows you to consume more carbohydrates; recuperate faster and more. I represent BLR for complete transparency but because I use the products, and believe in them.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

  9. What are your current stats OP? (height, weight, age, etc.)

    EC can definitely be helpful, but if you have existing thyroid conditions I wouldn't add in stimulants or supplements that could negatively impact your health. Especially something like clen.

    How do you handle caffeine? Have you ever used any products containing yohimbine-hcl or alpha-yohimbine?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What to add to EC stack?
    By dpk33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 10:35 PM
  2. adding DCP to EC stack and switching to low carbs?
    By justcurious09 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 10:49 PM
  3. what to add to EC stack?
    By raoulduke13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 04:35 AM
  4. stack with m-1-t... alternative to a transdermal?
    By houseman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2004, 12:59 AM
  5. any alternatives to 4AD to stack w/M5AA?
    By blackjack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Log in
Log in